Red Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
first........ wanna give a BIG HELLO to all my friends here in the forum.... always great, coming back :-)

wooowww.... who is this RULK ?

can he put down the HULK ?

and in this match

can he defeat... the Classic Cain Marko ?...

what happens...when... THESE BIG RED MACHINES.. are going on each other...

Wei Phoenix
Is BFR on?

Betageuze
match take place in Grand Canyon...

Wei Phoenix
That really doesn't answer my question but Rulk has yet to show and BFR tactics so he wouldn't try it. Cain stomps him due to invulnerability.

Betageuze

Wei Phoenix

Betageuze
oh oh... a little teenie fan *smile*

Betageuze
i was interested in Marvel .... when you not already could read the word .. "Tschugganaut".... little kid...

so hold on... otherwise i am getting angry..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Betageuze
i was interested in Marvel .... when you not already could read the word .. "Tschugganaut".... little kid...

so hold on... otherwise i am getting angry..

Its cool as long as you not chargin up yo lazahs!

jalek moye
you can read comics as long as they have existed and still not know as much about a character as somebody who has only read for a few years

Xplosive
Rulk wins.

guy222
Good to see ya Betageuze. How you been

Rulk wins again

BUSTER1
Other than Bfr, Rulk gets beaten. FACT!

Doctor-Alvis
I think it depends on who writes Rulk. In a fight like this I start thinking like a MMA judge, and I'd have to give the decision to Rulk.

Also, howya doin', Betageuze?

Betageuze
to jalek moye:

you know NOTHING about the Mystic... of Marvel in the early 80ies. !!!

Bentley
RULK ABSORBZ THE MAYIKS!!

KillAll
i say RULK is battle field REMOVED... or beaten unconscious. then juggernaut heads off to a bar to pick up a chick without so much as a blemish on his face.

he didnt even have to get angry to do it.

KingD19
Even if Rulk can somehow absorb Cain's magic energy, his supply is for all intents and purposes unlimited, seeing as how he is always strong enough to get the job done. Rulk can't absorb a limitless supply, he'll overload, just like Darwin did when he tried to absorb Hulk's energy. I don't care if Loeb writes himself into the story, Rulk goes down, and then Juggernaut goes to the bar and picks up TWO chicks.

janus77
Rulk would stomp Juggernaut - probably will happen soon in the comics too. though not much of a feat, given what Rulk's done so far.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by janus77
Rulk would stomp Juggernaut - probably will happen soon in the comics too. though not much of a feat, given what Rulk's done so far.

I would laugh at your post, but unfortunately if Loeb writes the story, he would probably have Rulk beat Juggernaut to within an inch of his life.

Survivor19
I wonder, if there will be Juggernaut in Planet Skaar?

In-topic: there is no Loebforce on KMC.
Cain wins.

Galan007
Juggy ftw.

I have yet to see Rulk absorb magic-based energies.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

BUSTER1
Cain ftw -without a doubt, if bfr isn't allowed

quanchi112
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Cain ftw -without a doubt, if bfr isn't allowed You underestimate the watcher beater.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
You underestimate the watcher beater.
Cain's beaten a multi-dimensional deity before, in its own realm. shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Cain's beaten a multi-dimensional deity before, in its own realm. shifty Rulk has beaten current Thor. Has Juggernaut? shifty

Mindset
Yea

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea When did Juggernaut beat current Thor?

Mindset
In 2009.

quanchi112
In 2009. In which comic?

Mindset
Juggernaut vs. Current Thor

Written by Bendis.

quanchi112
Juggernaut vs. Current Thor

Written by Bendis. In which comic?

Mindset
I just told you.

quanchi112
I just told you. there's a comic called Juggernaut vs. Current Thor?

Mindset
Seemingly.

quanchi112
Seemingly. I have got to read it. The title is so clever.

guy222
Red guy is da winna

Hyperion Prime
Rulk is a bunch of crap. He cannot beat Juggernaut!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Rulk is a bunch of crap. He cannot beat Juggernaut!! Tell that to loeb. If he peruses this board he might happen to pencil Juggernaut in.

d3str0ya10
*Rulk points a gun to the juggernauts head*
Juggernaut: Silly B!t(h, yo weapons can not harm me...
Rulk: uhh wha?
Juggernaut: dont chu know who da fk i am! im the jugga naut B!t(h!!!!!

Juggernaut from there on spites Rulk

d3str0ya10
*Rulk points a gun to the juggernauts head*
Juggernaut: Silly B!t(h, yo weapons can not harm me...
Rulk: uhh wha?
Juggernaut: dont chu know who da fk i am! im the jugga naut B!t(h!!!!!

Juggernaut from there on spites Rulk

Enyalus
^ Question: Why do you double and triple post the exact same thing?

Mindset
Because he's unstoppable.

kgkg
lol

horrorwolf
Because he's unstoppable.

laughing

nicamarvin
NO brick should EVER even scrat Juggernaut....the guy is the epitome of Durability..Loebs is on drugs and created the epitome of PIS in Rulk, you Know whats eventually gona happen?? some writer(not loeb) in the near future will eventually put Hulk and Rulk to battle and this time things will be Ok..Marvels strongest one there is will win and kill this over rated Rulk to put an end to Loebs wet dreams, and guess whats going to happen next?? hulk and Juggernaut will face off again and it will be the same endless stalemate, Not even Marvel dare to use their super Man(hulk) to actually hurt juggernaut...

Survivor19
Though they dared to let Onslaught KO him...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Survivor19
Onslaught isn't a brick.

BUSTER1

Onslaught was ridiculous PIS though.

KillAll
onslaught has also SORTA been retconned...

Survivor19
Please elaborate about that...

KillAll
it said that onslaught was "afraid" of juggernaut which is why he attacked him first (i just like to throw that out there), and that the power when cain first got it was actually meant for Charles xavier. it may have been interrupting the crimson bands from cain recieving them fully. not to mention that everything on panel suggests it was a phsychic *spelling* assault...

BUSTER1
I can't wait to see Cain vs Rulk

DarkOdin
I can't wait to see Cain vs Rulk

I can God know what Rulk will do to Cain.

Lets see using the Loeb force Rulk could.

1. Punch Jugg's thru the chest and rip out his heart.

2. Trip Cain and spin he in the air. Then explain how he study him and since he can't be stopped he will forever spin in the air until the end of time.

3. Rip cain's helmet off and uses he new powers to mindrape cain "loebforce"

4. Or just pucn him in the head and knock him out.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I can God know what Rulk will do to Cain.

Lets see using the Loeb force Rulk could.

1. Punch Jugg's thru the chest and rip out his heart.

2. Trip Cain and spin he in the air. Then explain how he study him and since he can't be stopped he will forever spin in the air until the end of time.

3. Rip cain's helmet off and uses he new powers to mindrape cain "loebforce"

4. Or just pucn him in the head and knock him out.

Rulk will probably put his hands on Cain and drain all his power, becoming Rulkernaut

Survivor19
You know, punching Cain all the way across the border to NYC and KOing him... it's physical assault, at least partially.
Well, that was PIS of course...

nicamarvin

juggernaut74
Juggernaut. Good fight thoug.

BUSTER1
You know, punching Cain all the way across the border to NYC and KOing him... it's physical assault, at least partially.
Well, that was PIS of course...

It was PIS that Cain was physically injured, and even worse that upon being injured, he didn't immediately heal up.

iceman24567
Juggs

BUSTER1

nicamarvin
Or he has dirt on them. yeah that maight be it...maybe some of those old coot have something to hide

Enyalus
I'm pretty sure its just that the editors and other writers feel bad for him, which is why they decline turning down any of his stupid ideas or firing him outright.

The comics business is usually a pretty close-knit family. A lot of people know each other well. Hard to straight up tell someone their material sucks after what Loeb's been through. I remember the issue of Superman/Batman dedicated to his son...had like 6+ different writers and artists contribute to it. Very touching.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus

The comics business is usually a pretty close-knit family. A lot of people know each other well. Hard to straight up tell someone their material ...someone needs to sit down with the guy and strait up tell him the truth....I know the truth hurts but loebs dream world is hurting us all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.