aquaman vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in middle of NY city after earthquake with fire hydrants busted showering the streets, debri every where.

no fish TP knockout for AM or wet hand dehydration. wink

Galvaclaw
Aquaman is still thousands of times stronger than Spider-man...

-K-M-
Aquaman

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Aquaman is still thousands of times stronger than Spider-man...

really? confused

Konton
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
really? confused

Are we talking about Arthur or Orin?

I've always been given the impression that Arthur was 100 class.

Orin faired decently against Wonder Woman for awhile, himself.

Stomp no matter what. ha

Wild Shadow
talking about auther... i have never bn able to guage DC brick on the one hand he can deck martain manhunter, but on the other hand he can be imprison and held in place by barnacles.

Konton
Eh.
Well, low showings happen.
PIS happens.
Poor writing happens.

JakeTheBank
Orin stomps Spidey.

scifinut
aquaman

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Konton
Eh.
Well, low showings happen.
PIS happens.
Poor writing happens.

its happen more then once.. he has had trouble with beating a polar bear, but stood up to slades attacks withou injury but has bn beaten by bats..

in the marvel DC cross over it was implied very obviously that he wasnt anywhere near she hulk strength class.

-K-M-
He has lifted an entire city block underwater, yes he is much stronger then Spider-Man.

Wild Shadow
spidey has helped support the bugle building without the help of water bouyance. :P

carver9
Spidey

Enyalus
Spider-Man isn't losing to this D-list hero.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
He has lifted an entire city block underwater, yes he is much stronger then Spider-Man. It would be easier to lit underwater.

Not that it matters.

Wild Shadow
so are these two arm wrestling or roman creco wrestling

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
spidey has helped support the bugle building without the help of water bouyance. :P

Still would not equal the city block Aquaman lifted

Originally posted by Mindset
It would be easier to lit underwater.

Not that it matters.

Only to a point.

Survivor19
Spidey beats him like he has beat Firelord.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindset
It would be easier to lit underwater.

Not that it matters. The mass of water displacement would make it vastly heavier, actually.
Not to mention everything being filled with water.

Lift up a 5 gallon bucket by the handle..
Put that same bucket at the bottom of a swimming pool, and lift it up just the same. .let me know if it was lighter

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juntai
The mass of water displacement would make it vastly heavier, actually.

Put that same bucket at the bottom of a swimming pool, and lift it up just the same. .let me know if it was lighter

umm.. it was

Survivor19
I sense someone confusing water resistance to objects moving through it... and weight in water.
Things are actually lighter in water, just harder to move around quickly.

carver9
The only thing aquaman has on spidey is strength whereas spidey is faster, more agile, webbing, he could basically just beat on aquaman or throw him into things until he pass out.

Spidey has beaten on people much stronger than him throughout his career.

Spidey 7/10

Endless Mike
Giving it to Aquaman

-K-M-
Originally posted by Juntai
The mass of water displacement would make it vastly heavier, actually.

thumb up

Originally posted by carver9
The only thing aquaman has on spidey is strength whereas spidey is faster, more agile, webbing, he could basically just beat on aquaman or throw him into things until he pass out.

Spidey has beaten on people much stronger than him throughout his career.

Spidey 7/10

Only strength? what about durability? as well as fighting skill and experience? Speed is debatable actually.

and Aquaman has beaten on people much stronger then Spider-Man...your point?

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
thumb up

Only strength? what about durability? as well as fighting skill and experience? Speed is debatable actually.

and Aquaman has beaten on people much stronger then Spider-Man...your point?

I'm not impressed by aquas durability or his fighting skills. Spidey can outmaneuaver him

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
I'm not impressed by aquas durability or his fighting skills. Spidey can outmaneuaver him

Ummm...what? also you do know Aquaman has tagged speedsters before due to his heightened senses right? so Spidy outmaneuaver him is not going to be easy as you say it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.