Chloe and Oliver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lexy3643
Ok basically i just want people's opinions on this couple idea because i think something could happen. I mean in season 8 they get pretty close espically in episode Hex so does anyone think anything will happen in season 9?

Badabing
As Long as it's not Lana and Clark I'm okay with it.

But Chloe looked pretty broken up in the season finale`. Not sure if she's ready to move on. Plus Oliver is a player. But it's Smallville, anything seems possible.

lexy3643
true but now Oliver is really all chloe's got left. I mean Jimmy's dead, Lois and disappeared and Clarks changed so she might seek comfort.

~JP~
Oh lord, Ive had enough of the Chloe Sullivan Chronicles. Im hoping they make season 9 all about Clark with a whole lot of Lois thrown in.

lexy3643
if you notice that in each series its usually based on one character. Like season 7was based mainly on Lex, season 8 was based on chloe and before those it was mainly based on Clark and Lana. So they are due for one based on lois but i want to see chloe and oliver getting together! it's meant to be!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.