More Detail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I dont have a HD tv but i decided to watch empire on my TFT PC and the detail is amazing. I can see all the buttons and stuff that i could not see when watching it on tv .

Thats just Dvd just think what star wars would look and sound like in HD !!!!!!!!! eek! I cant wait

queeq
None of us can.

sweersa
Coolmovies google star wars hd and look at I think one of the first links.

They have some nice stills of it in HD compared to SD.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
eh. HD would just make some effects look fake-ish, imho. and if that happens, GL would just *love* to "fix" it again.

sweersa
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
eh. HD would just make some effects look fake-ish, imho. and if that happens, GL would just *love* to "fix" it again.

I have seen ROTS in 720p and it looks amazing...AMAZING.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
fine, I'd give it a chance.

seeing as I could probably not afford (literally) a chance to do so, I don't see how I can. xD

but I'd take your word for it.

sweersa
fine, I'd give it a chance.

seeing as I could probably not afford (literally) a chance to do so, I don't see how I can. xD

but I'd take your word for it.

Someday.

queeq

Even the make up shows very clearly... will Lucas 'fix' that too? *shudder*

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by queeq
Even the make up shows very clearly... will Lucas 'fix' that too? *shudder*

that's what I'm talking about. the make-up showing.

sweersa
I can deal with that showing. I mean it was always there in a way. We just couldn't see it.

queeq
Make up is not an effect... But the red blush on Leia's cheeks looks very caked on.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Make up is not an effect... But the red blush on Leia's cheeks looks very caked on.

right. wrong term/word.

but still, I'd rather not see it, you know..

sweersa

Never said it was. It was always there I figure if I can see it better than I can see everything else just as good.

This will come in handy in the beginning of ROTJ.

Hahaha.

queeq
hehehe

coolmovies
Has anyone seen ROTS IN HD ??

sweersa
Originally posted by coolmovies
Has anyone seen ROTS IN HD ??

I have it in 720p. Wish they had it on blu ray because I should have a blu ray player withing the next few weeks yippie!

coolmovies
How did you get it ?? is ROTS fantastic in HD ?

sweersa
How did you get it ?? is ROTS fantastic in HD ?

PM sent. & Yes. smile

coolmovies
Has anyone seen star wars on youtube in HD ?

sweersa
Has anyone seen star wars on youtube in HD ?

Not HD.

darthmaul1
Do you think it will be worthit to buy them on blue ray?? I have heard that if it is converted to bluray there will be way too much detail and you will really be able to pick out matt lines, and card board cut outs etc.
They will probably do something to make me buy it like putting yoda landing on dagobah and extended duel of the fates and donut pod racer getting hit by the fly, anakin meeting padmes family. as well as fixing the matting and lightsaber in IV, you can really see the red matting used on the tiefighters when they are escaping from the deathstar, and lukes saber on the falcon is terrible still and one part it looks green

sweersa
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Do you think it will be worthit to buy them on blue ray?? I have heard that if it is converted to bluray there will be way too much detail and you will really be able to pick out matt lines, and card board cut outs etc.
They will probably do something to make me buy it like putting yoda landing on dagobah and extended duel of the fates and donut pod racer getting hit by the fly, anakin meeting padmes family. as well as fixing the matting and lightsaber in IV, you can really see the red matting used on the tiefighters when they are escaping from the deathstar, and lukes saber on the falcon is terrible still and one part it looks green

Did you copy and paste this post from another topic?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
more detail=bring back the implied scene where leia is gangraped by jabba and his gamorean guards.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
more detail=bring back the implied scene where leia is gangraped by jabba and his gamorean guards.

I don't think Lucas would want Star Wars to be R-18.

queeq
The matte lines have already been fixed for the last DVD edition. No worries there. They reworked it several times now, I don't think we have to worry about the visual quality. Just about the number of editions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.