defeat my amalgam please :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
wally west

+

gambit

+

8th day juggernaut (skullcap)

------------------------------

anyone under sky-father can fight it.

The Scribe
Galactiac

Doctor Doomsday

Mindset
Doom

Enyalus
AMAZO.

Wild Shadow
wanda no more amalgam

psycho gundam
"no...more..am..*fist in the throat*"

The Scribe
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wanda no more amalgam

Plot device. stick out tongue

Couldn't Dr. Strange just undo what the Scarlet Witch did?
I would say so.

He could also say, "No, more Scarlet Witch or banish her to another realm for awhile.

No more Scarlet Witch. stick out tongue
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/7ktxbjumv6iw0riepck_thumb.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Scribe
Couldn't Dr. Strange just undo what the Scarlet Witch did?
I would say so.

He could also say, "No, more Scarlet Witch or banish her to another realm for awhile.

No more Scarlet Witch. stick out tongue
No...

The Scribe
Originally posted by Enyalus
No...

Yes..... wink stick out tongue

Also, all mutants will have their powers back. thumb up

Blair Wind
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wally west

+

gambit

+

Can we make amalgams?

Entity
Peter Petrelli, jus before his dad stole his powers - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli

+

David Alleyne, Jus before M-Day - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodigy_(David_Alleyne)

stick out tongue

That doesn't work?

How bout

Martian Manhunter

+

Zoom

+

Multiple Man

Enyalus
Onslaught. shifty

darthgoober
wally west

+

gambit

+

Silver Surfer + Super Adaptoid big grin .

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Can we make amalgams? sure, but limited to a gestalt of three like the one i chose.

the basis of the amalgam i put together was the fact that gambit can imbue matter with it's potential kinetic energy, but converted into explosive force. the larger the object, the greater the energy discharge.

then you have flash, more importantly an experienced speed force wielder. with him integrated, gambit's access and limit to how much kinetic energy he can charge into an object should be pretty much without limit, even small objects. with his speed he could literally pick up some sand and carpet bomb the entire equator well enough to create a visibly solid ring of fire around the whole planet. or charge a loley stone from the ground into a multi-kiloton yield explosive in under a tenth of a second.

and well juggernaut's body is just insurance when things get all turned to shit, plus his (and gambit's) evil intent won't hold the amalgam back from mass destruction. he could forgo protecting the environment from the effect of 99% lightspeed (via speed force) and simply create ultra-sonic booms and intense friction/drag damage to the entire planet, simply by running. juggy again would be unharmed.

not really meant to be the be-all-end-all gestalt, but i believe the attack/defense capabilities are quite good.

Bentley
Gambit adds nothing to this amalgam aside his skill, Flash can blow up stuff by himself.

psycho gundam
oh well, i literally made the amalgam up on the fly.

but since you brought him up, did sinister re-attach the piece of gray matter he removed from gambit that allowed him to charge organics and from a distance just by looking at it?

it'd be useful and add something on gambit's behalf.

darthgoober
oh well, i literally made the amalgam up on the fly.

but since you brought him up, did sinister re-attach the piece of gray matter he removed from gambit that allowed him to charge organics and from a distance just by looking at it?

My guy would still win...

Enyalus

He did. Happens in Gambit #....12, I think?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by darthgoober
My guy would still win... oh yeah lol. the on man army manufacturing plant.

He did. Happens in Gambit #....12, I think? cool

Endless Mike
Access + Thanos amalgam

Splits them and then beats them individually

Prof. Wagstaff
I don't defeat shit, I eat it no expression

rotiart
Originally posted by Prof. Wagstaff
I don't defeat shit, I eat it no expression

Two girls and a cup?

Enyalus
You can tell that wasn't actually what they insinuated it was, from the way it melted on their tongue.

I've fed plenty of feces to Guantanamo Bay prisoners, and let me tell you...that stuff isn't M&M's. It doesn't melt in your mouth.

Charmander
Batman

Black Adam

Doom

They'd also beat your guy if they fused too.

Entity
Is classic Strange under skyfather?

Cause he'd solo

psycho gundam
juggernaut has actually beaten classic strange before.

Space M ummy
juggernaut has actually beaten classic strange before.

and spiderman has beaten firelord too.

Anyone with a grain of sense in their heads can see that classic strange would beat down the juggernaut in NANOSECONDS.

Stop/Reverse time? BFR into another dimension? Planet buster shot? mindrape? Merge with eternity and simply blink him out of existence?

The juggernaut couldn't even HIT strange if he decided to attack in astral form. BEATING a prepared strange is lunacy.

Enyalus
Well, maybe not nanoseconds...lol.

But Classic Strange could cast spells in a microsecond.

Galan007
Amazo + Zoom + Gog (Gog Wars).

Enyalus
Just Amazo is needed. stick out tongue

Galan007
Just Amazo is needed. stick out tongue I agree.

But can you imagine Amazo's power duplication abilities (as well as his 'base' powers, of course), coupled with Zoom's insane speed, and Gog's ability to pull an endless army of himself from the timestream?

evillaugh

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
evillaugh
Yes, yes. Very evil of you. stick out tongue

I'd like to see a Superman + Hulk amalgam.

I think it was the last volume of She-Hulk...#12 (where she's training to fight Champion), that its revealed that the stronger your 'standard' body is, the more exponential your power will increase in the 'Hulk' state. Given that Supes' is already easily in the billions of tons lifting range (at bare minimum)...Hulking out would be insane.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Space M ummy
and spiderman has beaten firelord too.

Anyone with a grain of sense in their heads can see that classic strange would beat down the juggernaut in NANOSECONDS.

Stop/Reverse time? BFR into another dimension? Planet buster shot? mindrape? Merge with eternity and simply blink him out of existence?

The juggernaut couldn't even HIT strange if he decided to attack in astral form. BEATING a prepared strange is lunacy. who said anything about prep? if their starting points on the battlefield are separated by a half mile/kilometer, who do you think would get the drop on whom first?

The Nuul
AMAZO

Multiple Man

Swamp Thing

Doctor-Alvis
Doom + Flash + Silver Surfer

gogogadgetgo
rulk + squirrel girl + karate kid

gogogadgetgo
current thor + current superman + current silver surfer

gogogadgetgo
adam west batman

psycho gundam
Yes, yes. Very evil of you. stick out tongue

I'd like to see a Superman + Hulk amalgam.

I think it was the last volume of She-Hulk...#12 (where she's training to fight Champion), that its revealed that the stronger your 'standard' body is, the more exponential your power will increase in the 'Hulk' state. Given that Supes' is already easily in the billions of tons lifting range (at bare minimum)...Hulking out would be insane. that only apllies to she-hulk, until stated otherwise.

gamma mutations are seemingly different and exclusive to the individual, even a cousin of banner with his blood transfused in her didn't result in a true hulk copy.

Enyalus
gamma mutations are seemingly different and exclusive to the individual, even a cousin of banner with his blood transfused in her didn't result in a true hulk copy.
Because...she's...a woman?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
adam west batman

QFT

SamZED
Zatanna: "Og kuf flesruoy!" Win.

psycho gundam
^ not good dude

my amalgam would then be compelled to wack off his juggernaut sized shlong at ftl speed, then the jizz would be charged with megatons of explosive force.

zatanna: death by bukkake.

no expression

it'd be like getting shot with a water cutter.

Enyalus
my amalgam would then be compelled to wack off his juggernaut sized shlong at ftl speed, then the jizz would be charged with megatons of explosive force.

zatanna: death by bukkake.

no expression

it'd be like getting shot with a water cutter.

...That's a very, very disturbing mental image.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
adam west batman
Black Adam, Wally West, Batman? Not bad.

shokosugi
Superman

Mindset
shokosugi

rotiart
Barney stinson + dr strange

Would you like to see some magic then poof they are at foxy boxy
Everyone wins.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Black Adam, Wally West, Batman? Not bad.

good one laughing out loud

geshien
Magneto + Power Cosmic + Multiple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.