Spectacular Spider-Man Season 3 Arcs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanrocks

danteiscool
you pretty much summed up my idea of season 3. although I'm now focusing on thinking a possible season 4, where they could probably do the clone saga without killing off Gwen.

Mr. Rhythmic
Those are some really good ideas.

Micheal_Myers
Great ideas. Though it seems tacky, I'd like to see Venom come back somewhere in season 3 too.

DarthDaniel1001
I agree with 90% percent of this. A few things though:
1. Having Lizard disappear forever seems a little...harsh.
2. I kind of doubt Spidey would EVER let the Symbiote re-bond with him but it would be interesting to see that happen anyway
3. The following people should avoid capture during the gang-war: Black Cat, Sandman, Silver Sable, and Molten Man

Other then that, your third season is pure genius. I really hope this is how they do it.

natrat420
that all sounds good but wheres maximum carnage in all that and i agree i doubt spider-man will ever use the symbiont again or the symbiont take spider-man. but it does all sound good if they can leave it hanging for season four with maximum carnage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.