A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
For obvious reasons, I couldn't write all their names in the subject line. I used the first letter of each instead:

Archimonde, Malfurion, Medivh, Deathwing, Cenarius

Vs.

Link, Ganondorf, God Kratos, Starkiller, Cloud

The two teams will battle to the bitter end on the beautiful planet Naboo and the two teams will start fifty miles apart.

Each team gets an hour to discuss strategy and knows roughly what they are going up against. The teams have put their differences aside and will work as a team, but they will still have their personalities.

The following things are removed:
- Ganondorf is vulnerable to all attacks, and not only from particular weapons.
- Medivh can not regulate any magic his enemies use.
- Archimonde may not use Hand of Death, and Finger of Death only if the rest of his team is dead and his target is injured.
- Kratos may not use time spells.
- BFR is not allowed.

If the battle last longer than a day, Team 1 will get reinforcement in the form of Malygos, and Team 2 in the form of Sephiroth (At least one on each side will be dead at this point, so it's not violating the 5 Vs. 5 rule)

I'll enjoy watching this thread die at record rate happy

MooCowofJustice
I'd debate this, but I don't know who anyone on Team 1 is.

Q'Anilia
At least you responded happy More than I expected to see from this thread.

lol

NemeBro
Team 2...I guess. no expression

Q'Anilia
Stomp?

NemeBro
Yes...No...Maybe...I don't know lol.

I honestly only see Deathwing, Arichmonde, and maybe Medivh as the only threats though.

Q'Anilia
You shouldn't underestimate the power of nature. Malfurion could restrain Archimonde in War of the Ancients with nothing but roots. He summoned the fury of weather across entire zones and he turned Xavius into a tree. If we include what accomplishments Broll has made, then we've got ourselves a mean, purple killingmachine.

Cenarius could awaken the entire forest, bring trees to life and do his bidding. He alone cought hundreds of demons in pure melee and could tank axes, swords, spells and boiling, corrosive liquid poured all over him. He's more in synch with the nature than Malfurion, although has not shown near as many feats in combat.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
You shouldn't underestimate the power of nature. Malfurion could restrain Archimonde in War of the Ancients with nothing but roots. He summoned the fury of weather across entire zones and he turned Xavius into a tree. If we include what accomplishments Broll has made, then we've got ourselves a mean, purple killingmachine.

Cenarius could awaken the entire forest, bring trees to life and do his bidding. He alone cought hundreds of demons in pure melee and could tank axes, swords, spells and boiling, corrosive liquid poured all over him. He's more in synch with the nature than Malfurion, although has not shown near as many feats in combat. That's cool but I honestly do not see how it keeps Ganondorf from soul raping him, Kratos from stepping on him/popping his head with RK, or Starkiller from tearing him to pieces.

Read above.

Q'Anilia
That's the reason everyone start so far apart from eachother. There's no immediate clash where one can simply rip the soul out of his target. Both sides work as a team, and with Cenarius on their side, they will know where their opponents are and not walk into them around the next corner happy

This thanks to the fact that Cenarius communicate with nature. With trees, wind, animals and even stones. He's kinda like a forest telepath.

Burning thought
Starkiller could likely solo most of team 1 using powers that rip apart and destroy them, even Archimonde if he can concentrate to mimic the stardestroyer moving feat.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
Starkiller could likely solo most of team 1 using powers that rip apart and destroy them, even Archimonde if he can concentrate to mimic the stardestroyer moving feat.

Starkiller would have problem with any one in this team. No one can solo the other team, or even come close. I've tried balance it best I can. Starkiller is too weak to inflict any damage with the Force alone on Archimonde, who's not only more versatile than the Star Destroyer, but stronger and even larger. He also has telekinesis of his own.

NemeBro
That's the reason everyone start so far apart from eachother. There's no immediate clash where one can simply rip the soul out of his target. Both sides work as a team, and with Cenarius on their side, they will know where their opponents are and not walk into them around the next corner happy

This thanks to the fact that Cenarius communicate with nature. With trees, wind, animals and even stones. He's kinda like a forest telepath. Ganondorf can kinda teleport and even impose his magical will without being present. God Kratos can clear miles in...Well he's like 500 feet tall, figure it out. stick out tongue Ganondorf is also able to see things without being there, as a form of either remote vision or cosmic awareness. Galen Marek can feel them through t3h Force.

Kratos will burn down every forest in site. It's kind of his thing.

Burning thought
I am sorry but a Star destroyer is larger than Archimonde as well as heavier, if he made that force on Archimonde, the guy would be ripped to pieces no doubt about that unless you have a feat of Archimonde surviving such forces?

And Starkiller is quick, has Jedi reflexes and with even simple force movements can kill a lot of Team 1 even if its not Archimonde, wants Malfurion going to do? call to nature for aid? lol...ill tell you what he and likely deathwing and maybe cenarius are going to do, burst from the force, I think Medihv would as well, leaving Archimonde, solely against Team 2.

ArtificialGlory
When does the battle start? When the teams see each other?

XanatosForever
From what I've heard about Malfurion, he might likely get the drop on team 2 by vining them all when it's go time, but I doubt any of them will be more than slightly hindered by the action. It might give team 1 some thinking time, though.

If I wanted to be a dick, I would say God Kratos picks up Ganondorf and throws him to team 2, who promptly dimension seals on the fly. wink

Something tells me it wouldn't be much of a hindrance, though.

Q'Anilia
I am sorry but a Star destroyer is larger than Archimonde as well as heavier, if he made that force on Archimonde, the guy would be ripped to pieces no doubt about that unless you have a feat of Archimonde surviving such forces?

And Starkiller is quick, has Jedi reflexes and with even simple force movements can kill a lot of Team 1 even if its not Archimonde, wants Malfurion going to do? call to nature for aid? lol...ill tell you what he and likely deathwing and maybe cenarius are going to do, burst from the force, I think Medihv would as well, leaving Archimonde, solely against Team 2.

A Star Destroyer is 600 meters long. Archimonde is larger than that. I've said nothing about him being heavier, but the Star Destroyer feat is already settled as not as impressive as it appears to be. It was declared that he wasn't even able to stop it with great effort, so him stopping Archimonde is as unlikely as that. Archimonde tanked an attack that rumbled the entire region of the Well without backing an inch or suffering any damage. This was just before he snapped Malorne's neck.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Ganondorf can kinda teleport and even impose his magical will without being present. God Kratos can clear miles in...Well he's like 500 feet tall, figure it out. stick out tongue Ganondorf is also able to see things without being there, as a form of either remote vision or cosmic awareness. Galen Marek can feel them through t3h Force.

Kratos will burn down every forest in site. It's kind of his thing.

He still needs to find them. Kratos will probably collide with Archimonde and we'll have another Archimonde/Malorne encounter. Deathwing will probably act as airsupport and sadly enough help with the incineration of the forest. He'll probably drop some lava where his enemies hide.

The real danger here is honestly Medivh. Much like Ganon he can sense someone far away and teleport there. He will probably go for Starkiller first though, given he oppose the greatest threat to Archimonde.

This is the death sequence as I see it:

Medivh > Starkiller.
Medivh > Cloud.
Ganon > Medivh.
Ganon > Cenarius.
Deathwing, Malfurion > Ganon.
Deathwing, Archimonde > Kratos.

That's just a top-of-my-head draft stick out tongue

Burning thought
That last tactic would kill Team 2 since I doubt any of Team 1 will stand over the seal for 20 seconds....

Starkiller just rips most of Team 1 apart, then God Kratos choke slams Archimonde like Godzilla....

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
When does the battle start? When the teams see each other?

It starts one hour after deployment. They start the distance from eachother and has to work with that.

The Valiant
Can God Kratos actually do those things? I mean, we never saw him do it.

Burning thought
A Star Destroyer is 600 meters long. Archimonde is larger than that. I've said nothing about him being heavier, but the Star Destroyer feat is already settled as not as impressive as it appears to be. It was declared that he wasn't even able to stop it with great effort, so him stopping Archimonde is as unlikely as that. Archimonde tanked an attack that rumbled the entire region of the Well without backing an inch or suffering any damage. This was just before he snapped Malorne's neck.

He still needs to find them. Kratos will probably collide with Archimonde and we'll have another Archimonde/Malorne encounter. Deathwing will probably act as airsupport and sadly enough help with the incineration of the forest. He'll probably drop some lava where his enemies hide.

The real danger here is honestly Medivh. Much like Ganon he can sense someone far away and teleport there. He will probably go for Starkiller first though, given he oppose the greatest threat to Archimonde.

Medivh > Starkiller.
Medivh > Cloud.
Ganon > Medivh.
Ganon > Cenarius.
Cloud > Malfurion.
Archimonde > Cloud.

That's just a top-of-my-head draft stick out tongue

Add 1000 on top of that figuire and you would be correct roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_I-class_Star_Destroyer

yes it took effort but once Archimonde is under that foce his body would end up getting broken and shattered.

The sequence would be closer to

Starkiller>Malfurion, Medihv

at the same time Kratos(+Ganon if he needs aid with Cenarius) >Deathwing and Cenarius

Ganon if not required in the above would keep Archimonde busy or defeat him if he can use the soul raping or sealing (with some hype)

ArtificialGlory
It's like an epic 5v5 arena match. I hope they don't forget their resilience gear!

If Starkiller tried to concentrate on one of the big guys on Team 1, then Archimonde, Deathwing or Medivh would put some horrible, horrible curse on him. If Ganondorf tried to seal anyone away, he'd be ganged up upon and spanked for being a naughty boy. Alternatively, Archimonde could spam Anti-magic shells on his team just before the battle.

Ahh, the beauty of teamwork. So many possibilities on both sides.

Burning thought
Yes but thats not going to be the case is it, theres 5 members on each team, considering Galen can use the force damn quickly Archimonde could be dead long before Galen is, Team 2 could use the tactic of all defending Galen while he picks off the Warcraft team with great ease. Deathwing is prob the weakest on Team 1, Cloud almost useless in Team 2.

NemeBro

Medivh > Starkiller.
Medivh > Cloud.
Ganon > Medivh.
Ganon > Cenarius.

That's just a top-of-my-head draft stick out tongue Only unlike Malorne Kratos is not some chump who is having his neck snapped, he is already phenomenolly strong as a Demi-God, with full God powers along with being 500 feet tall, he would be horrendously so. He could throw Arichmonde out of orbit and tear Deathwing in half.

How will Medivh stop himself from being crushed to a marbel by Galen Marek?

Deathwing can be killed by Kratos or Galen Marek, Arichmonde by Kratos and possibly Ganon. Malfurion and Cenarius get stepped on by Kratos who doesn't even notice and continues walking. Medivh cannot take Galen Marek alone, probably not Ganon either.

Q'Anilia
Yes but thats not going to be the case is it, theres 5 members on each team, considering Galen can use the force damn quickly Archimonde could be dead long before Galen is, Team 2 could use the tactic of all defending Galen while he picks off the Warcraft team with great ease. Deathwing is prob the weakest on Team 1, Cloud almost useless in Team 2.

Could work if Medivh needed time. They can form a box around Galen and he'd still die. Medivh would appear in the middle of everything and melt Galen and probably Cloud too. He'd die after, but Galen would be out of the picture.

Burning thought
So youve got Archimonde and Medihv dead for the cost of Galen and Cloud...not a good move tbh..and thats not necesserily true, as said before Galen has the reflexes of a Jedi, tis beyond human, he may just react quick enough to blast Medihvs head off with the force before the mage can cast a spell. And doesnt team 2 have someone who can use shielding? I am sure one of those slow FF spells from Cloud could protect Galan.

Q'Anilia
Only unlike Malorne Kratos is not some chump who is having his neck snapped, he is already phenomenolly strong as a Demi-God, with full God powers along with being 500 feet tall, he would be horrendously so. He could throw Arichmonde out of orbit and tear Deathwing in half.

How will Medivh stop himself from being crushed to a marbel by Galen Marek?

Deathwing can be killed by Kratos or Galen Marek, Arichmonde by Kratos and possibly Ganon. Malfurion and Cenarius get stepped on by Kratos who doesn't even notice and continues walking. Medivh cannot take Galen Marek alone, probably not Ganon either.

I've seen Kratos at his largest, and Archimonde is taller than him to begin with. I don't know the extent of Kratos strength, but Archimonde is not exactly weak. I've removed BFR, so the fight will take place where they clash. No one is thrown into orbit (Although that wouldn't keep Archimonde away)

Deathwing, judging by what I've seen of Kratos is faster than him and could easily evade his attempts to grab him. Given he could send three massive dragons flying with a single, immediate spell, he'd be of more opposition than you might think wink

So let's say Galen discovers Medivh first. Medivh is superior Galen in telekinesis, and has shown capability at resisting telekinesis in the past. His farsight allow him to forsee an event and prepare for it, so he'd counter Galen's counter and (as already mentioned) melt him.

Malfurion has ensnared Archimonde, so he could also ensnare Kratos. With aid of Cenarius, it'd be even easier. If you are thinking that Kratos is strong enough to break the vines, you're right. So was Archimonde. But Malfurion literally drowned him with vines. I'm not talking hundreds of roots stretching out, but countless thousands of roots that flood him constantly. Archimonde tore them apart like grass, but despite his utter ease in terms of physical strength, the sheer numbers became too much.

Q'Anilia
So youve got Archimonde and Medihv dead for the cost of Galen and Cloud...not a good move tbh..and thats not necesserily true, as said before Galen has the reflexes of a Jedi, tis beyond human, he may just react quick enough to blast Medihvs head off with the force before the mage can cast a spell. And doesnt team 2 have someone who can use shielding? I am sure one of those slow FF spells from Cloud could protect Galan.

Archimonde dead? Where did he die in my post? And he may have whichever reflexes he wants. He has no protection against Medivh melting him. Medivh on the other hand has the power to protect himself from Galen.

Burning thought
Useless if Medivh cant react fast enough, Galen would just use the force and medivh would be a smear beforeh e could react to Galans attack, and yes, in the moment Medivh teleports you cant assume Galan has not tried by then, what with his quicker reaction time as well to hit Archimonde, who would explode or shatter and drop dead as >the weight of a 1600 meter, bulky imperial starship strikes him.

ArtificialGlory
Galen can't exert that much force at once. He didn't tear that Star Destroyer apart, he brought it down, little by little. Even that took a lot of concentration. Archimonde is ridiculously resilient to physical and most magical forces. He could curse Galen before he could concentrate on him or even counter it with his own TK.

Q'Anilia
Useless if Medivh cant react fast enough, Galen would just use the force and medivh would be a smear beforeh e could react to Galans attack, and yes, in the moment Medivh teleports you cant assume Galan has not tried by then, what with his quicker reaction time as well to hit Archimonde, who would explode or shatter and drop dead as >the weight of a 1600 meter, bulky imperial starship strikes him. First of all, Galen has never destroyed ANYTHING 50 miles away. Furthermore, Galen has not shown capability to do anything to Archimonde other than possibly force him to his knees. He didn't create a single dent on the Star Destroyer.
According to sources, he didn't even pull it down but rather redirected it and then failed at stopping it. Third, Galen does not move faster than Medivh thinks. The shield will be up before he has a chance to do anything, and then his own TK will be bested and he'll be destroyed.

Burning thought
He had to be able to take its weight so obviously he did use that much force, even half of that force concentrated on Archimondes head would explode it. And Archimonde does not have Galens TK nor reactions to match Galen unless you have a source to state thus?

First of all, Galen has never destroyed ANYTHING 50 miles away. Furthermore, Galen has not shown capability to do anything to Archimonde other than possibly force him to his knees. He didn't create a single dent on the Star Destroyer.
According to sources, he didn't even pull it down but rather redirected it and then failed at stopping it. Third, Galen does not move faster than Medivh thinks. The shield will be up before he has a chance to do anything, and then his own TK will be bested and he'll be destroyed.

Were talking about weight, not durability....so how much damage to he did to the Star destroyer is moot.

Ok, so I would like evidence that Medihv can best Galens force, Medihv can teleport 50 miles instantly and you need to prove Medivh only needs to think to put up his shield.

ArtificialGlory
He had to be able to take its weight so obviously he did use that much force, even half of that force concentrated on Archimondes head would explode it. And Archimonde does not have Galens TK nor reactions to match Galen unless you have a source to state thus?

Go outside, find a moderately sized stone. Can you lift it? Maybe even throw it? Now try tearing it apart.

Burning thought
Were talking about density of the stone now though, if the weight of that stone can be lifted in my hand, and in another example the same stones weight shattered a table, surely I can shatter that table by throwing that stone into it?

Yes ofcourse I can, Galen is throwing his force into Archimondes head, busting it into little Eredar pieces, he could do the same to most in this fight including Medihv.

NemeBro
I've seen Kratos at his largest, and Archimonde is taller than him to begin with. I don't know the extent of Kratos strength, but Archimonde is not exactly weak. I've removed BFR, so the fight will take place where they clash. No one is thrown into orbit (Although that wouldn't keep Archimonde away)

Deathwing, judging by what I've seen of Kratos is faster than him and could easily evade his attempts to grab him. Given he could send three massive dragons flying with a single, immediate spell, he'd be of more opposition than you might think wink

So let's say Galen discovers Medivh first. Medivh is superior Galen in telekinesis, and has shown capability at resisting telekinesis in the past. His farsight allow him to forsee an event and prepare for it, so he'd counter Galen's counter and (as already mentioned) melt him.

Malfurion has ensnared Archimonde, so he could also ensnare Kratos. With aid of Cenarius, it'd be even easier. If you are thinking that Kratos is strong enough to break the vines, you're right. So was Archimonde. But Malfurion literally drowned him with vines. I'm not talking hundreds of roots stretching out, but countless thousands of roots that flood him constantly. Archimonde tore them apart like grass, but despite his utter ease in terms of physical strength, the sheer numbers became too much. 1. Kratos overpowers and kills gargantuan creatures on a regular basis using his strength, his best strength feat is resisting Atlas who was trying to crush him, Atlas is thousands of feet tall(Seriously, his hand alone is like a multi-story building) and holds up what is at least the crust of the planet. A 500 foot tall Kratos with God powers would tear Arichmonde's legs off and then rip him in half.

2. Deathwing is not faster than lightning. Which Kratos reacted to an deflected. By the way what equipment does Kratos get in this fight?

3. Superior in TK? Feats? Average Jedi/Sith can resist TK. As for farsight...Every Jedi/Sith has precog lol.

4. Only Kratos is hundreds of times stronger than Arichmonde. And Kratos can literally with a thought pop M and C's skulls, set them aflame, etc. Ares, the original God of War, did this to an entire army, numbering in the thousands. As for being ensared by thousands of vines...With a thought he sets them aflame lol.

ArtificialGlory
Were talking about density of the stone now though, if the weight of that stone can be lifted in my hand, and in another example the same stones weight shattered a table, surely I can shatter that table by throwing that stone into it?

Yes ofcourse I can, Galen is throwing his force into Archimondes head, busting it into little Eredar pieces, he could do the same to most in this fight including Medihv.

Ok. Now do the same thing with a small stone. Put it between your palms and squeeze it hard. Squeez it hard, baby! Squeeze with all your might and report me the results.

Now why am I comparing Archimonde to a stone, you ask? Because he has insane resilience to physical effects. Malorne had awesome physical might and all he was able to do was ever so slightly puncture Archimonde's skin.

Now try hitting that stone with a sword and imagine the sword is Malorne's antlers. Hopefully you will be able to make a minuscule dent.

Burning thought
NemeBro's 1 and 4 are wrong, mostly due to assumption and guesswork.

Q'Anilia
Were talking about weight, not durability....so how much damage to he did to the Star destroyer is moot.

Ok, so I would like evidence that Medihv can best Galens force, Medihv can teleport 50 miles instantly and you need to prove Medivh only needs to think to put up his shield.

There's a difference between Force crush and Force pull. Galen has at best crushed a walker. He has at best pulled a Star Destroyer (With great effort and little effect)

Medivh has the telekinetic power to rip entire islands from deep below the sea. Kilometers wide islands that are bound to the soil beneath it with massive stone temples and dungeons.

Medivh teleported to Dalaran. That's not fifty miles. That's probably hundreds, if not even thousands. He is able to teleported from Kalimdor to Eastern Kingdom. That's an ocean apart. Screw fifty. Make it hundreds, or even thousands.

ArtificialGlory
NemeBro's 1 and 4 are wrong, mostly due to assumption and guesswork.

True that.

Burning thought
Ok. Now do the same thing with a small stone. Put it between your palms and squeeze it hard. Squeez it hard, baby! Squeeze with all your might and report me the results.

Now why am I comparing Archimonde to a stone, you ask? Because he has insane resilience to physical effects. Malorne had awesome physical might and all he was able to do was ever so slightly puncture Archimonde's skin.

Now try hitting that stone with a sword and imagine the sword is Malorne's antlers. Hopefully you will be able to make a minuscule dent.

But can he resist the tonnage of a starship? no....I think your doing the wrong judgements and using wrong analogies, as i said Starkiller is lifting the Stardestroyer, thats all he is doing, just like I would lift a rock, but the thing is, his rock is 1600 meters and if he used the force on Archimonde that he used to lift the stardestroyer, then Archimodne would burst, its all about forces, Marik is using his forces to lift 1600 objects, that means he is using the same force in this match on archimondes head, needless to say, Team 2 need some umbrellas wink

Medivh has the telekinetic power to rip entire islands from deep below the sea. Kilometers wide islands that are bound to the soil beneath it with massive stone temples and dungeons.

I would like to see this quote from w/e book you got it from please.

Q'Anilia

It's from a book inside Stormwind. I don't play World of Warcraft so I can't access it. It was also mentioned in Warcraft 3 and brought up in Beyond the Dark Portal (I think). I don't have either available right now. It was the Suramar chain.

ArtificialGlory
But can he resist the tonnage of a starship? no....I think your doing the wrong judgements and using wrong analogies, as i said Starkiller is lifting the Stardestroyer, thats all he is doing, just like I would lift a rock, but the thing is, his rock is 1600 meters and if he used the force on Archimonde that he used to lift the stardestroyer, then Archimodne would burst, its all about forces, Marik is using his forces to lift 1600 objects, that means he is using the same force in this match on archimondes head, needless to say, Team 2 need some umbrellas wink

I don't think that's wrong at all. Just because you can lift something heavy, doesn't mean you can crush/rip apart something much, much smaller, but very thick and resilient.

Burning thought
Well I and any debater worth their salt will wait until you can provide this information, it sounds pretty high level and I think considering your ideas about providing evidence you would probably do the same if someone else claimed something like that about their own characters.

I don't think that's wrong at all. Just because you can lift something heavy, doesn't mean you can crush/rip apart something much, much smaller, but very thick and resilient.

Much, much, much, much smaller, and the weight of a warship of this size would mean Starkillers TK force would be incredible, everyone whos seen a stardestroyer would agree its quite bulky and its not as thin and lithe as some of Star treks ships or other fictional craft. For Archimonde to survive, he would have to show that he can withstand the weight of a stardestroyer on his face, whch I think any sane member of this forum would agree, is not likely to go in his favour.

ArtificialGlory
Well I and any debater worth their salt will wait until you can provide this information, it sounds pretty high level and I think considering your ideas about providing evidence you would probably do the same if someone else claimed something like that about their own characters.

Much, much, much, much smaller, and the weight of a warship of this size would mean Starkillers TK force would be incredible, everyone whos seen a stardestroyer would agree its quite bulky and its not as thin and lithe as some of Star treks ships or other fictional craft. For Archimonde to survive, he would have to show that he can withstand the weight of a stardestroyer on his face, whch I think any sane member of this forum would agree, is not likely to go in his favour.

Archimonde can increase his size to rather epic proportions, though. Yes, I know that Star Destroyers are of impressive size, and bringing one down under almost any circumstances is a very, very solid feat. And no, it would definitely not go in Archimonde's favour if he lets Galen do his thing on him unabated.

Q'Anilia

True, so true.

NemeBro
NemeBro's 1 and 4 are wrong, mostly due to assumption and guesswork. Ares was the God of War, Kratos was imbued with all of the God of War's powers.

Add 1 and 1 genius.

Kratos has killed:

The Hydra
The Minotaur
Euryale
The Kraken
Various Cyclopes
Various Cerberus'
The Basilisk, hell, he actually with his blades pulled its huge ass down from atop a building then pulling a fairly large stone section on top of it. He then snapped its jaw. But Kratos struggles with opening gates so he must be SUPER FVCKING WEAK RIGHT!? dur

Phanteros
Wheres the Prince?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Phanteros
Wheres the Prince?

Hell.

Q'Anilia
Wheres the Prince?

Of Persia?

Phanteros
Of Persia? yes.

Q'Anilia
Didn't think about him. Never thought him to be in the league of these guys.

NemeBro
It's probably because he isn't. erm

Phanteros
Didn't think about him. Never thought him to be in the league of these guys. he will just give him his abilities and he make quick work of all of team two.

NemeBro
he will just give him his abilities and he make quick work of all of team two. Lol.

Q'Anilia
he will just give him his abilities and he make quick work of all of team two.

What are his abilities?

Phanteros
What are his abilities? time stop, time reverse, time fast foward, sand dagger allows him to turn people into sand. looking for more stuff latter.

Phanteros
Lol. well ganon is going to be a challenge.

Q'Anilia
time stop, time reverse, time fast foward, sand dagger allows him to turn people into sand. looking for more stuff latter.

That's not enough to even take Deathwing stick out tongue

Phanteros
That's not enough to even take Deathwing stick out tongue can deathwing survive being turn into sand?

Q'Anilia
can deathwing survive being turn into sand?

Is Prince of Persia better at turning someone into sand than Nozdormu?

Phanteros
Is Prince of Persia better at turning someone into sand than Nozdormu? not sure...

Q'Anilia
Then that's a stale. He kept Nozdormu from doing it, and Nozdormu doesn't need a dagger.

Burning thought
Ares was the God of War, Kratos was imbued with all of the God of War's powers.

Add 1 and 1 genius.

Kratos has killed:

The Hydra
The Minotaur
Euryale
The Kraken
Various Cyclopes
Various Cerberus'
The Basilisk, hell, he actually with his blades pulled its huge ass down from atop a building then pulling a fairly large stone section on top of it. He then snapped its jaw. But Kratos struggles with opening gates so he must be SUPER FVCKING WEAK RIGHT!? dur

Where is it stated Kratos gains all the previous God of Wars powers?

Who said anything about him being weak? I was more concerned about setting hundreds of vines aflame with a thought.

Q'Anilia
Oh, about that, fire didn't stop them either. Archimonde tried. In simple words, there were more vines than Archimonde could stop in all his might. He had to teleport away.

NemeBro
Where is it stated Kratos gains all the previous God of Wars powers?

Who said anything about him being weak? I was more concerned about setting hundreds of vines aflame with a thought. 1. It would be completely idiotic for him not to, Ares' powers were those of the God of War, why would he not have his powers?

2. Ares did it to thousands of soldiers and can do so to entire landscapes...Hell Kratos was shown using fire.

LLLLLink
I only read the OP, and we all know what my specialty is, so if any of this has been dealt with, forget about it.

G-dorf seals team 1 in the gap between dimensions at deployment.
Link uses Triforce (since it isnt banned.....yet)

The others pretend to be State workers. That all fits within the set rules, yes?

Q'Anilia
Sealing someone away is BFR and not allowed. What makes Triforce special?

NemeBro
With it Link could wish away team 1.

Q'Anilia
Obviously I don't want that. I tried making the teams balanced.

Burning thought
1. It would be completely idiotic for him not to, Ares' powers were those of the God of War, why would he not have his powers?

2. Ares did it to thousands of soldiers and can do so to entire landscapes...Hell Kratos was shown using fire.

1. No, it would make sense, Ares was a diffrent character altogether, you make a pretty bold assumption that Ares only has those powers because he was the God of war and not that he was powerful anyway. Ares was simply the God of War, then when he is killed he is no longer the God of war, kratos is a completly diffrent God of war, nowhere is it stated a new God of war gains all the powers of the previous, its only obvious that they get the title and the authority.

2. Kratos was shown using fire so he could disintegrate thousands of vines with a thought? sounds like a no limits fallacy to me.

Originally posted by LLLLLink
I only read the OP, and we all know what my specialty is, so if any of this has been dealt with, forget about it.

G-dorf seals team 1 in the gap between dimensions at deployment.
Link uses Triforce (since it isnt banned.....yet)

The others pretend to be State workers. That all fits within the set rules, yes?

None of Team 1 would stand over a portal for 20 seconds
-It does not need to be banned, its simply not basic equipment for Link especially since Ganon is in the battle. So it does not need to be banned, it actually has to be stated to be in the thread.

Obsidian Fury
I think that in the end, only Archimonde and Kratos are standing. I haven't seen all there is around Kratos, but judging from what I've seen, he's at best as strong as Archimonde. If their clash then last for a day, Malygos and Sephiroth comes to the rescue and team 1 wins.

Burning thought
I think youve been cruel to Team 2 by only allowing them Cloud as one of their team mates and after a day, their only reinforcement is sephiroth sad

Obsidian Fury
That is a strange reinforcement, I agree. He's no match for Malygos. Few in this setup are (Both sides included).

ScreamPaste
Agreed, Cloud and Sephiroth are badly outmatched no expression The other four members of team 2 may be able to compensate for that though.

Ganon's cosmic awareness and Galen's connection to the force will probably give team two a tactical advantage, and between the members of the team there's a lot of tools at their disposal.

Edit; which incarnation of Link? This is important.

Also, with an hour of preperation Ganondorf's a god-send. He's a master of devious planning. Kratos is an excellent tactician, or atleast seems as though he should be.. But Ganon is definitely the brains of team 2, he may even find a use for Cloud! stick out tongue

Further edit; if someone needs to breathe, interdimensional sealing isn't BFR, it's fatal.

Phanteros
cloud is cannon fodder. but he is the one who might be able to be a good sacrifice to kill mammoth.(hellscream style)

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Also, with an hour of preperation Ganondorf's a god-send. He's a master of devious planning

And Deathwing isn't? happy

Further edit; if someone needs to breathe, interdimensional sealing isn't BFR, it's fatal.

Still, it is BFR. The bodies are to hit the floor, and not some seperate dimension or float out in space stick out tongue

Edit; which incarnation of Link? This is important.

I don't know the various incarnation, nor do I know which one makes this most balanced.

Q'Anilia
cloud is cannon fodder. but he is the one who might be able to be a good sacrifice to kill mammoth.(hellscream style) Mammoth? stick out tongue

Phanteros
Mammoth? stick out tongue oh i thought he was in here. any how see cloud shoving sephiroth at Malfurion because why should he help the bastard who killed his friend?

Q'Anilia
Sephiroth arrives after 24 hours. I don't think Cloud is alive at that point stick out tongue As I've said, the teams put their differences aside and work together. They might hold a grudge against one another, but I believe all are professionals and are ready to swallow their pride.

ScreamPaste
Well, aLttP Link gets titan's mits, mirror-shield, master sword, temporary invisiblity and invincibility in the magic cape, silver arrows, ect. Pegasus boots allow him to out-run arrows.

OoT/MM Link is my personal favorite because he has the most quantifiable feats. He has the above, minus the magic cape, which is replaced with Nayru's love, and he can slow time.

TP Links is the most physicly powerful, able to match Ganondorf in a sword lock, which puts him at even stronger than OoT Link, but he has no magic power and is probably weaker overall. His magic armour runs off of money, so harder to recharge than the other Links'.

WW Link is essentially a weaker mini-clone of OoT Link, same general abilities, minus time slow, and with a less impressive strength feat, but he gets magic armour.

Zelda/Zelda II Link has an AoE lolyou'reaballofjello spell.

ScreamPaste
Edit: If you give me a composite Link, that'd be really nice of you. :]

Q'Anilia
I want whichever one makes it most balanced.

ScreamPaste
I personally think OoT Link fits the bill perfectly. He can slow time, has incredible strength and reflexes, and is durable as all hell. :]

Q'Anilia
Sure, we'll say him then.

Quincy
Starkiller will **** shit up.

Taht being said, Team 2

Burning thought
Can they cast powers in the hour of prep they have?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Quincy
Starkiller will **** shit up.

Taht being said, Team 2

The only one here that I see Starkiller able to bring down efficiently is Deathwing.

Q'Anilia
Can they cast powers in the hour of prep they have?

No. That one hour is pure strategy talk.

Burning thought
ok well my opinion stands unchanged

Q'Anilia
That Starkiller triumphs?

ScreamPaste
Team work's gonna be the real killer here, not an individual.

Burning thought
yh, he is too powerful, he can still react to anyone trying to attack him and apprently has precog according to Nemebro so would know if someone was going to teleport near him. And even if Galen does not triumph, Kratos is not going to have a problem with a lot of the field in this battle, he could have Hades souls pouring out of his barbarian hammer while fireing off Cronos rages.

Cloud depending on Materia would be able to help his team out as a caster, Link and Ganon have their own spells and powers which would best Deathwing and Malfurion.

Obsidian Fury
Can't Deathwing just cast Endless Hunger and be done with this fight?

Burning thought
All it takes is heat/light to destroy it so its not very impressive, it sounds like an actual entity as well, tendrils/tentacles that actual grip or hold objects. I think Link has as much light as you would need/require and I think Ganon can make fire but I am not too sure on that.

Phanteros
cenerius was beat by an Orc. i think Kratos doesn't even need to try fire to kill him

Burning thought
I think most here could defeat Cenarius, same with Malfurion and Deathwing. Archimonde most of all is the fear of Team 1, Medihv not far behind.

Obsidian Fury
Whoever informed you of Endless Hunger did not do a very good job. It's lightyears from that simple.

Phanteros
Cenerius will be savage stomp as anyone in team 2 kill just immolate him with otter ease

Burning thought
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Whoever informed you of Endless Hunger did not do a very good job. It's lightyears from that simple.

I got an actual quote from Q'Anilia, it only pointed out Krasus or however you spell his name used fire and heat combined and that the thing sounded a bit slow, it was definatley physical however since it grabbed the guy with a tentacle/tendil, I think it just sounds or was made to sound more impressive than it actually is.

Obsidian Fury
Cenerius will be savage stomp as anyone in team 2 kill just immolate him with otter ease

I take it you haven't read about the charge of the Gods in War of the Ancients. Cenarius showed resilience to a high amount of damage. He was the only one standing in the end, despite the hundreds of demons climbing on him and attacked with axes and swords and the ones pouring some boiling fluid that melted armored elves.

I got an actual quote from Q'Anilia, it only pointed out Krasus or however you spell his name used fire and heat combined and that the thing sounded a bit slow, it was definatley physical however since it grabbed the guy with a tentacle/tendil, I think it just sounds or was made to sound more impressive than it actually is.

It pointed out that Krasus used an ancient spell and that it was the only spell powerful enough to beat it. A weak mage can light up caves and castles with a simple spell. Krasus was able to melt armies with fire and heat with only a gesture. Yet even he had to summon a spell so old that he barely knew the words of it, so complicated that it could kill him and so powerful that it was compared to the sun itself.

Endless Hunger was deemed forbidden for a reason. Krasus caught it when it was puny. Had he not caught it the first seconds, it would have grown and it would have stretched the whole planet if it had to.

Phanteros
crap....

ScreamPaste
I'm gonna call hyperbole on the sun remark. no expression What destruction did it cause, other than destroying endless hunger? Link's got light arrows and Din's fire.

Obsidian Fury
crap....

I think team 1, although maybe not the winners (As I don't know much enough about team 2) is very underestimated. Malfurion turned a powerful magician into a lifeless tree by touching his foot.

HOWEVER, I know enough about Starkiller to say for definate that he has no way of clearing this on his own. He can barely take any one of them in 1v1. He can take Deathwing, but that's the extent.

Obsidian Fury
I'm gonna call hyperbole on the sun remark. no expression What destruction did it cause, other than destroying endless hunger? Link's got light arrows and Din's fire.

It wasn't a sun. It was compared to a sun for the shine. It was so bright that it burned his eyes. It almost killed him in pure brightness.

ScreamPaste
A light arrow should do the job fine, it incinerates anything that's not Ganondorf.

Obsidian Fury
A light arrow should do the job fine, it incinerates anything that's not Ganondorf.

That's the thing. Either Q'Anilia did not give Burning Thought enough of the quote, or he missinterpreted it, because the shadow is not an entity. Just because the spell was described to have tentacles does not mean it has to be living. A tree has tentacles if you want to be technical with language. The sun has tentacles. My shirt has tentacles.

Endless Hunger is a spell that represent nothingness. When Krasus battled the Endless Hunger, he caught it on an early stage. The special ability of this spell is that it's expanding. It doesn't move. It grows. When Krasus was caught in it with his hand, he lost several fingers just like that. As if he had moved his hand through a shadow and the shade kept the section of the hand that passed through it.

Endless Hunger is a banned spell from Azeroth. It may not be used because of its incredible power. It expands until it's satisfied and because its name is "Endless Hunger", Krasus claimed it impossible to satisfy. It would have stretched the whole planet if he did not stop it in his chamber. When he defeated it, he used an ancient spell (The one I described) which required an excessive amount of mystical words in a nigh inspeakable tongue.

Anyone cunning enough in Warcraft knows that even the weakest magician can summon fire and light. If it was a spell defeated as simple as that, it would not be banned. Krasus was ready to sacrifice his life a few moments after it had been triggered because the concequence of that spell was more dangerous than his recent discovery of Deathwing returning to destroy all life on Azeroth.

If it was as easily defeated as Burning Thought claims:
A) Korialstrasz would not have been ready to give up his life to defeat it at an early stage.
B) Would have warned the world about Deathwing before considering taking his own life.
C) Would not have been forced to use one of the most rare spells in existance to take it out.
D) Would have just used his spell where he melted an army of demons with a gesture and/or the common spell that brings light to the room.

Note: BANNED FROM AZEROTH. Not even Malygos erasing existance is a banned spell.

ScreamPaste
I think you underestimate the power of light arrows erm If a spell bright enough to kill can destroy endless hunger, a few arrows bright enough to disintegrate can do it. They're not the realm of common magicians, light arrows are divine power unleaded.

Obsidian Fury
I think you underestimate the power of light arrows erm If a spell bright enough to kill can destroy endless hunger, a few arrows bright enough to disintegrate can do it. They're not the realm of common magicians, light arrows are divine power unleaded.

When did Link last kill nothingness? I could as easily claim that Endless Hunger swallows the arrow when it's supposed to hit. You are missing the point. The fact that the brightness could kill Krasus is irrelevant. A light arrow may be able to kill anyone it strikes (No-limit fallacy?), but so can Endless Hunger. And Endless Hunger isn't anyone. It's nothing.

I'm sorry. I can buy a lot of things. Even his arrow killing anyone it hits in a single move. But I don't buy that it can kill nothing. The best I see it do is erase the line of passage when it's shot at Endless Hunger. Lines that will be regenerated immediately, given the rate of expansion.

ScreamPaste
Light arrows stop being arrows as soon as they're infused with light, they are, for all terms and purposes, divine power unleaded, shaped like an arrow. They're so bright that their power can disintegrate beings erm Kill them? The light tears apart their entire being.

If a spell that creates light can function on it, so can a light arrow, we've seen that light is effective, and less destructive light at that. It doesn't have to kill nothingness, just fill that nothing with light.

Burning thought
Obsidian Fury your making a huge amount of assumptions and I think you are overestimating this endless hunger spell. All the quote suggests is that its a blob with tentacles, it actually physically grabbed Krasus, he said so, I would like to see the quote again if you please, mainly because by the sounds of it, your taking some things he had said one way when they could have meant something diffrent, I remember thinking that when I first saw the quote, it uses language that could mean many things. This endless hunger obvioulsy did not like light and heat. Also who banned the spell?

ScreamPaste
Imho, I think Link'll be the one to deal the death blow to Nightwing. If either Ganon or Starkiller can hold Nightwing immobile with TK for even a moment, Link can land a light arrow on a vital point, either mortally wounding or severely weakening him. That's my first call of the match. Link has the tools to neutralise endless hunger, and kill Nightwing.

Burning thought
nightwing? dont you mean Deathwing? Deathwing would be ripped apart by Starkillers TK as would anything in this match, the only question is whther or not Deathwing can cast the spell quickly enough before he is obliterated ,I would go so far as saying anyone, maybe even Cloud can take on Deathwing, he is one of the least impressive in this matchup, perhaps just above Cenarius and Malfurion.

ArtificialGlory
Imho, I think Link'll be the one to deal the death blow to Nightwing. If either Ganon or Starkiller can hold Nightwing immobile with TK for even a moment, Link can land a light arrow on a vital point, either mortally wounding or severely weakening him. That's my first call of the match. Link has the tools to neutralise endless hunger, and kill Nightwing.

More like "Deathwing" :P. I'm not sure if he could stop the spell if Deathwing cast it just before the battle to let it grow and expand.

Anon E. Mous
If the light arrows disintegrate beings, why don't they disintegrate Ganon? All they do is weaken him, and that takes several, right?

Obsidian Fury
Light arrows stop being arrows as soon as they're infused with light, they are, for all terms and purposes, divine power unleaded, shaped like an arrow. They're so bright that their power can disintegrate beings erm Kill them? The light tears apart their entire being.

If a spell that creates light can function on it, so can a light arrow, we've seen that light is effective, and less destructive light at that. It doesn't have to kill nothingness, just fill that nothing with light.

The spell worked because it covered the entire room. The Endless Hunger was still contained when it was used. It wasn't because it was some bright attack it was defeated, it was because the bright attack covered all of it.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt the Light Arrow blind you when you shoot it out. The brightness can not be compared, even if it's divine. If disintegrating light was enough to stop it, Krasus would've used the spell he used in War of the Ancients. Not a spell that was more probable to kill him than keep him alive.

Had this spell been an actual entity, I'd have accepted it. But it isn't. The arrow is known to defeat beings. Not nothing. Not plain, insubstantial spells.

ScreamPaste
AHG, Deathwing, wtf. My bad sad

holy typoes, Batman. <--Joke, who gets it?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
If the light arrows disintegrate beings, why don't they disintegrate Ganon? All they do is weaken him, and that takes several, right?

Ganon is the only exception to this in all of LoZ, and he frequently tanks castle-busting force, and 1000+ ton strength blows from Link with a weapon designed to be Ganon's anathema. Hell, he survived a sword through his head, the weapon which is supposed to be able to kill him, in his hea,d and didn't die, just got angry. In the LoZ verse Ganon is nigh-unkillable.

Against an expanding void of nothing, the light arrows should do the trick, and I can't see why they wouldn't.

Obsidian Fury
AHG, Deathwing, wtf. My bad sad

holy typoes, Batman. <--Joke, who gets it?

Batflaps stick out tongue

Against an expanding void of nothing, the light arrows should do the trick, and I can't see why they wouldn't.

I can't see why they would no expression

ScreamPaste
Then it would seem we have a conundrum no expression

Well, my logic is if powerful light destroyed it before, extremely powerful light should also destroy it.

Q'Anilia
1. Starkiller is being overrated here.
2. Deathwing may not use Endless Hunger.
3. I'm with Obsidian Fury. None of the ten can stop EH.

Then it would seem we have a conundrum no expression

Well, my logic is if powerful light destroyed it before, extremely powerful light should also destroy it.

Your logic is treating Endless Hunger as a being and not as the spell that it is. A Light Arrow only cover the area that it hits with light, which makes it different from Krasus counter that covered all of Endless Hunger.

ScreamPaste
... sad

Burning thought
Yes well, considering both of you are Warcraft fans but also not likely interested in debating it anyway considering your behaviour on the matter removing it is the best thing.

starkiller is not being overrated at all, he fought against the planets gravity and pulled a 1600 meter long vessel across to hit a mining station, hes force power would rip apart anyone here.

ScreamPaste
Actually, in canon he simply tried to stop a falling star destroyer from crushing him, BT.

^accordign to Wilverine.

Q'Anilia
... sad

The Endless Hunger was forbidden for a reason. I'm removing it because of that reason even though it's potentially stoppable. From an objective, reasonable state of mind in the matter, with all the knowledge I have on the ways of Azeroth, I deem the spell unstoppable by anyone in this thread.

Since I won't in an elaborate way argue why I deem it that way, I instead just remove it. Some of you will want detailed proof and quotes from books in order to buy anything that Obsidian Fury brought up. I can't prove it in the way that Burning Thought will demand proof, so I'll not bother arguing it at all.

I find my conclusion of the spell obvious, because of how much I know about Warcraft. Since I can't prove it, I'll just leave it as removed from the thread.

Burning thought
Actually, in canon he simply tried to stop a falling star destroyer from crushing him, BT.

^accordign to Wilverine.

Close but he did more according to this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galen_Marek#Fighting_the_Empire

Q'Anilia
Yes. Starkiller redirected the already crashing Star Destroyer, then failed to stop it when it came his way.

But a word of wisdom: Don't trust Wikipedia too much no expression

Burning thought
Wookiepedia, its the best proof in this thread so far so "shrug". And failed to stop it? no...he "succeeded, incredibly surviving the crash and the ensuing destruction", the end of the quote says so. Which means he beat the planets gravity AND the stardestroyers weight.

Utrigita
Team 1 for the win.

Good match up Q thumb up

Q'Anilia
Wookiepedia, its the best proof in this thread so far so "shrug". And failed to stop it? no...he "succeeded, incredibly surviving the crash and the ensuing destruction", the end of the quote says so. Which means he beat the planets gravity AND the stardestroyers weight.

Wookiepedia is wikipedia, and I didn't say that the particular part you picked out was wrong. I only said it as a word of wisdom. You can't trust wikipedia completely.

Starkiller failed to stop the Star Destroyer. It dropped right in front of him and he had to run away because it came in too fast. He only charged its course of crashing, he didn't stop it from going downwards and he failed at stopping it when it was going to hit him.

He has not proven himself even close at manipulating something the weight of that destroyer.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Utrigita
Team 1 for the win.

Good match up Q thumb up Thank you smile

Burning thought
Wookiepedia is wikipedia, and I didn't say that the particular part you picked out was wrong. I only said it as a word of wisdom. You can't trust wikipedia completely.

Starkiller failed to stop the Star Destroyer. It dropped right in front of him and he had to run away because it came in too fast. He only charged its course of crashing, he didn't stop it from going downwards and he failed at stopping it when it was going to hit him.

He has not proven himself even close at manipulating something the weight of that destroyer.

Where are you getting this from? it sounds like your just saying the opposite to what the actual evidence provided here tells us, it says he succeded, it tells us he brought it onto the ore cannon. And dont be daft, ofcourse he stopped it when it was going to hit him, he did survive afterall.....

Q'Anilia
Where are you getting this from? it sounds like your just saying the opposite to what the actual evidence provided here tells us, it says he succeded, it tells us he brought it onto the ore cannon. And dont be daft, ofcourse he stopped it when it was going to hit him, he did survive afterall.....

I'm just saying what the guy who read the novel said. He redirected the crashing ship, and after it had landed where he wanted it, he tried stopping it before it reached him. He failed stopping it and Starkiller had to run away from its path.

Just because he failed stopping it, doesnt mean it didnt destroy the intended target.

Burning thought
Well for all we know that was from the novel, did the guy who read the novel post the quote and page number?

Well he was not trying to stop anything according to that, he did not want it falling on him which was its starting path and then he moved it so it was going towards the ore processing cannon. Its unbelievable that he just "run away" from the path of a 1600 meter ship.

Q'Anilia
Well for all we know that was from the novel, did the guy who read the novel post the quote and page number?

Well he was not trying to stop anything according to that, he did not want it falling on him which was its starting path and then he moved it so it was going towards the ore processing cannon. Its unbelievable that he just "run away" from the path of a 1600 meter ship.

Apparently unlike you, I give people who has read a book, and their ability to read the benefit of the doubt. I didn't ask him to get a quote or page number, because I'm not that obsessed with being right. If he who has read a book says it is so, then I believe him. I have no reason not to do so.

I guess that's what differ you and me. I trust people. You should try it sometimes. It's quite comfortable to live without thinking everybody lies.

It's unbelievable that the Jedi can lift a stone without touching it. It's unbelievable that they have lightsabers. It's unbelievable that they have hyperspace. It's unbelievable that he could pull down a Star Destroyer. It's unbelievable that he ran away from a crashing 1600 meter ship.

He's a Jedi. They have something called Force speed. Besides, the 1600 meter long ship is not even a third that size in width (Third being very generous). I run 60 meters in 8 seconds. A Jedi run so fast that they appear as a blur. If Galen has to run ~550 meters and he start before the ship has reached him, he will have cleared 550 meters in VERY little time. It can still be a two-digit number of seconds before the Star Destroyer reach him.

Burning thought
Apparently unlike you, I give people who has read a book, and their ability to read the benefit of the doubt. I didn't ask him to get a quote or page number, because I'm not that obsessed with being right. If he who has read a book says it is so, then I believe him. I have no reason not to do so.

I guess that's what differ you and me. I trust people. You should try it sometimes. It's quite comfortable to live without thinking everybody lies.

It's unbelievable that the Jedi can lift a stone without touching it. It's unbelievable that they have lightsabers. It's unbelievable that they have hyperspace. It's unbelievable that he could pull down a Star Destroyer. It's unbelievable that he ran away from a crashing 1600 meter ship.

He's a Jedi. They have something called Force speed. Besides, the 1600 meter long ship is not even a third that size in width (Third being very generous). I run 60 meters in 8 seconds. A Jedi run so fast that they appear as a blur. If Galen has to run ~550 meters and he start before the ship has reached him, he will have cleared 550 meters in VERY little time. It can still be a two-digit number of seconds before the Star Destroyer reach him.

Well ive played all the Legacy of Kain games, maybe you should never ask me for evidence for my claims "shrug", I think your just making an excuse tbh.

Thats a daft thing to say, they dont have powers to escape a ship of that size coming down on them, and I would think otherwise, e.g., lifting the ship considering actual evidence suggests so.

Force speed, come on.....that still wouldnt get you away from 1500 meter long ship. Also it does not actually say he went force speed either.

Q'Anilia
Speechless. I am utterly speechless. I don't think I've ever been speechless before in my whole life. I've read your post through over and over again for the past fifteen minutes without knowing what to say no expression

So I'll force this out: Amazing. I think my office of mental activity blew a fuse, or all of them. If it's what you're saying, or how you're thinking that causes the overload, I don't know.

Obsidian Fury
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii49/Smile_it_Rome/brainfreezecopy.gif

Burning thought
Then Ill be kind enough to answer it for you.

Well ive played all the Legacy of Kain games, maybe you should never ask me for evidence for my claims "shrug", I think your just making an excuse tbh.

Thats a daft thing to say, they dont have powers to escape a ship of that size coming down on them, and I would think otherwise, e.g., lifting the ship considering actual evidence suggests so.

Force speed, come on.....that still wouldnt get you away from 1500 meter long ship. Also it does not actually say he went force speed either.

Fair point I guess....

Youve probably never seen a Jedi move using force speed, Marek would easily escape the falling Star destroyer, although you do have a point, that is what Wookiepedia says, but as i said before, you cannot always trust a wiki wink

true, but it does not say he did not either "absence of proof is not proof of absence" stick out tongue

Obsidian Fury
In defense of Q'Anilia on that, she is the one that does not abide to "Absence of proof is not proof of absence". I'm just curious: Have you missed, or ignored her bringing up the fact that the length of the Star Destroyer is not relevant to Galen moving aside from the unstoppable Star Destroyer?

Look at this video and maybe, just maybe you'll understand what she's saying. 4:47 is probably my favorite part.

D66BS44lLEs

NemeBro
1. No, it would make sense, Ares was a diffrent character altogether, you make a pretty bold assumption that Ares only has those powers because he was the God of war and not that he was powerful anyway. Ares was simply the God of War, then when he is killed he is no longer the God of war, kratos is a completly diffrent God of war, nowhere is it stated a new God of war gains all the powers of the previous, its only obvious that they get the title and the authority.

2. Kratos was shown using fire so he could disintegrate thousands of vines with a thought? sounds like a no limits fallacy to me. 1. Ares' power came from his godhood, the fact that he was God of War. Kratos then received Ares' power. Tell me where Ares' power came from if not his Godhood?

2. No, but fire combined with the fact that Kratos is physically stronger by many times than ANYONE in this thread means he can.

NemeBro
I think that in the end, only Archimonde and Kratos are standing. I haven't seen all there is around Kratos, but judging from what I've seen, he's at best as strong as Archimonde. If their clash then last for a day, Malygos and Sephiroth comes to the rescue and team 1 wins. He is hundreds of times stronger than Arichmonde.

Obsidian Fury
1. Ares' power came from his godhood, the fact that he was God of War. Kratos then received Ares' power. Tell me where Ares' power came from if not his Godhood?

2. No, but fire combined with the fact that Kratos is physically stronger by many times than ANYONE in this thread means he can.

2. The vines resisted fire. And Archimonde was strong enough to destroy the vines as if they were wind. He wasn't outstrengthed. He was overwhelmed. He was more or less drowning in the vines. No matter how many he destroyed, twice the amount came back. Despite being strong enough to free himself from every replenishment, he was forced to teleport away. Despite him able to destroy them every time he swiped his arms, it came more to take their place before he could do anything.

He is hundreds of times stronger than Arichmonde.

What has he done that makes you put him hundreds of times stronger?

NemeBro
2. The vines resisted fire. And Archimonde was strong enough to destroy the vines as if they were wind. He wasn't outstrengthed. He was overwhelmed. He was more or less drowning in the vines. No matter how many he destroyed, twice the amount came back. Despite being strong enough to free himself from every replenishment, he was forced to teleport away. Despite him able to destroy them every time he swiped his arms, it came more to take their place before he could do anything.

What has he done that makes you put him hundreds of times stronger? 1. Arichmonde is not as strong as Kratos. He will literally walk through them. As for teleporting, if I recall right Ares did this as well. As well as flying. Although to be perfectly honest the entire forest will be burned to ash within a few minutes...

2. He resisted being crushed by Atlas' hand, who holds up in the game what is at least the crust of the planet. Kratos in this fight has the full power of a God(instead of just a Demi-God) and is 500+ feet tall. He is much stronger.

Obsidian Fury
1. Arichmonde is not as strong as Kratos. He will literally walk through them. As for teleporting, if I recall right Ares did this as well. As well as flying. Although to be perfectly honest the entire forest will be burned to ash within a few minutes...

2. He resisted being crushed by Atlas' hand, who holds up in the game what is at least the crust of the planet. Kratos in this fight has the full power of a God(instead of just a Demi-God) and is 500+ feet tall. He is much stronger.

1. He can level the entire forest to the ground if he wants. It takes Cenarius only a gesture to rise fifteen thousand new trees. And the vines Malfurion summoned came from beneath the ground, rather from the forest.

2. Archimonde is possibly as large as Atlas. And Kratos was preventing Atlas fingers from squishing him. Two fingers doesn't give anywhere where the full strength of a hand. As it appears, Atlas did not even give it his all. He was having a conversation with Kratos, which implicate interest in keeping him alive.

I've seen Kratos in his God size. He's not as big as Archimonde, so much is certain. Kratos just barely dwarves a couple of levels high building. Archimonde rise to the size of a mountain.

What strength feats does Kratos have as God Kratos? What accomplishment do you use to state "hundreds of times stronger"? The fact that he was upgraded to God doesn't give him untold power. As Q'Anilia always says, being a God is irrelevant. It's what you've done as a God that counts.

NemeBro
1. He can level the entire forest to the ground if he wants. It takes Cenarius only a gesture to rise fifteen thousand new trees. And the vines Malfurion summoned came from beneath the ground, rather from the forest.

2. Archimonde is possibly as large as Atlas. And Kratos was preventing Atlas fingers from squishing him. Two fingers doesn't give anywhere where the full strength of a hand. As it appears, Atlas did not even give it his all. He was having a conversation with Kratos, which implicate interest in keeping him alive.

I've seen Kratos in his God size. He's not as big as Archimonde, so much is certain. Kratos just barely dwarves a couple of levels high building. Archimonde rise to the size of a mountain.

What strength feats does Kratos have as God Kratos? What accomplishment do you use to state "hundreds of times stronger"? The fact that he was upgraded to God doesn't give him untold power. As Q'Anilia always says, being a God is irrelevant. It's what you've done as a God that counts. 1. That's impressive I admit. But can you prove they can entangle Kratos, who is far stronger than Arichmonde?

Although I still wish to know what equipment Kratos has Q.

2. Atlas was throwing mountains when he fought in the Great Titans war. And I do not care how big he is. His FEATS do not come anywhere close to comparing with Atlas' strength feats, who has been holding up the Earth's crust(He does not even appear to be straining) for thousands of years, and does not even need all his arms to do so. That is quantillions of tons. He has been supporting it for thousands of years. This makes Atlas stronger than Arichmonde in every way...Unless you have a feat to say different? That could have been 1/1,000th of Atlas' strength...It is still more strength than Atlas could muster. Keeping him alive? Not according to Atlas. He wanted Kratos to suffer and did not trust him by his own words, Kratos had to convince Atlas to spare him.

I don't give a damn how big Arichmonde is. Kratos' feats lead to him being superior.

Why would he be hundreds of times stronger as a God? Well you know it might just have something to do with him being hundreds of times bigger(and having denser bones like other Gods do helps). Why would he not receive a boost in power when he was given the power of the God of War? To say he does not is illogical.

Burning thought
1. Ares' power came from his godhood, the fact that he was God of War. Kratos then received Ares' power. Tell me where Ares' power came from if not his Godhood?

1. You just made that claim, find me proof it came from his Godly title. I may agree its down to the fact he was a God but that does not mean just because Kratos gains the "God of war" TILE that he is automatically gaining all of the prevous God of wars powers.

2. erm...no...just because he is physicaly stronger means he can burn thousands of vines with a thought? lol.....maybe in your realm where Physical strength means everything but not in the fictions were debating here, certainly not GoW.

In defense of Q'Anilia on that, she is the one that does not abide to "Absence of proof is not proof of absence". I'm just curious: Have you missed, or ignored her bringing up the fact that the length of the Star Destroyer is not relevant to Galen moving aside from the unstoppable Star Destroyer?

Look at this video and maybe, just maybe you'll understand what she's saying. 4:47 is probably my favorite part.

D66BS44lLEs

She just says she does not require proof and just agrees with people when they claim to have read/seen something. That sounds like that saying down to the ground.

The thing is huge, you cant just run to one side, its like having a Skyscraper falling over and saying "just run out of the way!" the thing itself thankfully to his force powers went exactley where he wanted it to go, on top of the Ore cannon, unfortunatley for him, it kept on going and he was not strong enough to stop it, my point still stands the same. Although now I understand your misconception.

NemeBro your lieing again, there is no way to gauge how much strength of his body Atlas actually put into crusihing Kratos and the fact he was not straining or even trying to squash Kratos at the time means it was likely hardly anything, he was just putting pressure on Kratos, the fact he was speaking while doing so means he did not try to squash him.

Obsidian Fury
She just says she does not require proof and just agrees with people when they claim to have read/seen something. That sounds like that saying down to the ground.
confused You don't know what the saying means, do you?

Burning thought
Ime just reading what it says ive not heard the saying before she said it, "absence of proof, is not proof of absence", does it not mean absence of proof of something is not proof that that thing is absent?

ArtificialGlory
Ime just reading what it says ive not heard the saying before she said it, "absence of proof, is not proof of absence", does it not mean absence of proof of something is not proof that that thing is absent?

That's how I understand it too.

Obsidian Fury
Ime just reading what it says ive not heard the saying before she said it, "absence of proof, is not proof of absence", does it not mean absence of proof of something is not proof that that thing is absent? Exactly. The saying exist to claim that just because there is no proof for something in particular, does not mean it's not possible. Which is the reason I ask you, because your "That sounds like that saying down to the ground" comment did not add up, given what you commented to with those words.

Q'Anilia claimed that she doesn't demand people to pick up a book and start sweeping the pages just to get proof. She said she ain't that obsessed with being right. If someone more well-read than her says it's so, she accepts it. It has nothing to do with that saying at all.

Phanteros
is that another term for speculation?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>