midnighter vs the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
in manhattan

Wild Shadow
thunderclap and earthstomp until he can get his hands on midnighter

Enyalus
Midnighter.

Thing won't be able to hit him. And MN'er's staff/rod's going to take its toll on Ben eventually.

Entity
Midnighter every time!

Ben's jus way to damn slow. Plus he's got no where near Midnighter's brain's.

Wild Shadow
how strong is his staff rod the thing has taken pretty powerful blast in the past.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how strong is his staff rod the thing has taken pretty powerful blast in the past.
Repeated blows from it were splintering Kyle Rayner's shielding IIRC.

Wild Shadow
the same kyle rayner who shields are based soley on will power and has bn broken in the past by far lesser beings like major something forgot his name.. and also wonderman?

Harbinger
Out of curiosity, how good is MN's durability?

Enyalus
the same kyle rayner who shields are based soley on will power and has bn broken in the past by far lesser beings like major something forgot his name.. and also wonderman?
Major Force.

The JLA/Avengers crossover can't be used as evidence on KMC.

And both Major Force and Simon are stronger than The Thing, so I don't see what that matters.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Out of curiosity, how good is MN's durability?
Around Wolverine level. Probably a little less. With an inferior healing factor.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
Major Force.

The JLA/Avengers crossover can't be used as evidence on KMC.

And both Major Force and Simon are stronger than The Thing, so I don't see what that matters.

but you just used midnighter and GL which is a crossover in your defense. why cant i.

Enyalus
but you just used midnighter and GL which is a crossover in your defense. why cant i.
Because they're from the same overall company. Wildstorm is owned by DC.

Its also completely canon, considering those events were basically a part of Countdown.

Entity
but you just used midnighter and GL which is a crossover in your defense. why cant i. I'm guessing its cannon because it happened in a story thats in continuity when Kyle and Donna were traveling threw the multiverse during countdown

Enyalus
Actually, went back and checked...and it was Apollo who came in and seemed like he was about to bust through Kyle's shielding.

MN'er did this:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_MN_Kyle1.jpg

Kinda looks like he disrupted the construct with his throw. *shrug*

The Nuul
Thing wins, nothing Mid can really do to hurt him. He could only just blind him thats about it.

Also Thing aint that slow. He has tagged Logan a few times.

Whats next Mid beating Colossus?

complexbrother
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thing wins, nothing Mid can really do to hurt him. He could only just blind him thats about it.

Also Thing aint that slow. He has tagged Logan a few times.

Whats next Mid beating Colossus?

I'm in agreance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.