Top tier fighters vs Energy wielders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Top tier fighters:

Supes
Wonderwoman
Black adam
Orion
Martian Manhunter

Vs

Silver Surfer
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Firestorm
Star Dust
Firelord at his peak

Enyalus
Team Fighters for a majority.

Current FS isn't high herald or close to it with his lack of experience and knowledge. Kyle and Firelord are also going to be severely hard pressed against anyone on Team Fighter.

Wild Shadow
energy wielders for a onesided smackdown..

maybe they all merge powers into some kind of god.. smile

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus

Current FS isn't high herald or close to it with his lack of experience and knowledge. Kyle and Firelord are also going to be severely hard pressed against anyone on Team Fighter.

Thats why I said firelord at his peak, not current firelord. Firelord at his peak was slapping surfer around and had control over the rays of sun from red/yellow, etc....

There arent to many people on team one that could take a firelord that is using his powers to the best of its abilities and firestorm already beat orion by trapping him in a thing of titanium; he was basically helpless.

carver9
I corrected my post, I meant to say firestorm already beat orion

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
Thats why I said firelord at his peak, not current firelord. Firelord at his peak was slapping surfer around and had control over the rays of sun from red/yellow, etc....
Did he have somekind of power upgrade or something, or was this just like a first showings uberness type of deal?

and firestorm already beat orion by trapping him in a thing of titanium; he was basically helpless.
Yeah, I think he turned a bridge into lead while Orion was holding it up and about to throw it on him, too. lol

carver9

Did he have somekind of power upgrade or something, or was this just like a first showings uberness type of deal?

Yeah, I think he turned a bridge into lead while Orion was holding it up and about to throw it on him, too. lol

Naah, firelord has always been a problem for the surfer and about the only low showings back then that I can think of from firelord was his fight with spiderman.

Enyalus
Naah, firelord has always been a problem for the surfer and about the only low showings back then that I can think of from firelord was his fight with spiderman.
Right, I'm pretty sure I have their first fight, and Surfer's always had trouble with him, but usually comes out on top. And is always holding back.

Doesn't change my opinion that FS, FL, and Kyle are not up to the challenge of taking on Team Fighter. FS and FL could beat Supes with weakness exposure, but thats it for me.

psycho gundam
surfer solos shifty

Juk3n
BA takes it to Surfer and KO's him with his own board. The rest of team fighter dispatch the others.

janus77
Team Surfer for the stomp.

Surfer takes out Orion, Superman and MM handily, the rest get battered by the rest of Surfer's team smile.

rotiart
Well okay general knowledge says that having gl and firestorm on his side... That surfer knows that kryptonite and red sunlight is bad fir superman... Furelords job then is red sunlight bam superman gone
Fire Neutralizes Martians who currently in the presence of fire are strippe or their powers... Eneimes are firelord and firestorm... Game over for martian manhunter...

Then it's wonderwoman black Adam and Orion versus five guys...

I say team energy for the win

Mindset

Current FS isn't high herald or close to it with his lack of experience and knowledge. Kyle and Firelord are also going to be severely hard pressed against anyone on Team Fighter. Please tell me I did not just see Kyle's name...

Wild Shadow
they combine their powers to make an impenetrable shield while they discuss the best way to defeat each on of them.

Philosophía
Team 1 takes them down. Hard.

Slaanesh
Team 2 takes this 10/10

Warlord
Team 2 for the majority

Mindship
Top tier fighters:

Supes
Wonderwoman
Black adam
Orion
Martian Manhunter

Vs

Silver Surfer
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Firestorm
Star Dust
Firelord at his peak

H'm. I dunno. The fighters have always struck me as being more resilient than the energy wielders ('cept for Surfer)...I am inclined toward the fighters winning this, but this is just a flimsy guess.

Lord Feron
Energy uses and easily Orion and BA would be the last one (maybe WW) due to no inherent weaknesses.

MM also does not add much to the fight. I would throw in evil Hype or someone. Or even captain marvel.

Sin I AM
yeah MM is nothing of a top tier fighter, plus his weakness is too easily explioted...switch him out with Billy

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Please tell me I did not just see Kyle's name...
You didn't just see Kyle's name.

Unless you read this post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.