fan made Blu ray disks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I was bored so i made this artwork for a blu ray disk. what do you think ?

jaden101
Not much.

Quincy
Thought this was going to be more interesting.

MildPossession
Eh? it's just a cover out already for the Alien Quadrilogy DVD put onto a blu ray disk box... how is that your own art work?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518i9eaRhTL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by Quincy
Thought this was going to be more interesting. I thought it might be at least slightly interesting.

coolmovies
at least i tryed sad

Mindset
That you did coolmovies, that you did.

coolmovies
Ok a foreign cover art of alien i didnt like it that much. I get told off for posting links to websites so this is what it said .

This image recently appeared in a promotional flyer tucked inside the latest James Bond Blu-ray box sets in France.

We’ve known for quite a while that the Alien Quadrilogy Blu-ray box was in the cards but this flyer, stating that the set is “Coming Soon” is the first solid proof that we might see it on store shelves before the end of the year. Early reports have confirmed that it will replicate all of the special features of the previously issued DVD collection, while adding some “new and expanded extra content.”

I’m expecting to see a vast improvement in audio/video quality and secretly (well, not so secretly now) praying for a David Fincher redux of Alien 3 - a director’s cut, director’s edition, hell, even a commentary from the man would be welcome! Fox has covered just about every other aspect of the Alien franchise in past supplementary materials. What “new content” could possibly be left but a boatload of Fincher?

MildPossession
I see they have made it look like the Alien Resurrection poster/dvd cover design. Except instead of Ryder's face, it's an Alien's head.

I'm happy with my DVD collection of the Alien Quadrilogy, with lovely neon yellow disc holders, yum.

coolmovies
you mean green disk holders or is it yellow ?? big grin I am abit annoyed that i sold my dvd set becouse some of the disks did not work . I will hold out and wait for the blu ray set .

MildPossession
Well mine are neon yellow. stick out tongue

coolmovies
OK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.