Ryo Sakazaki Vs Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YodaIam
New York is the setting. Who wins?

Sado22
Which ryo is it? Mr. Karate or regular Ryo?

either way, even regular Ryo is a beast. Guile has no feat. Ryo does.
Ryo wins.
Mr. Karate shitstomps.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ryo wins.

Phanteros
Ryo stomps

I am who I am
Guile...has the edge. Simply cuz of his Sonic Boom, if he aint have that, it would be a tie.

Sado22
why'd it be a tie if he has no feats?
and sonic boom is cool as being the strongest projectile in SF but even that don't have any feats. what ya talking about?

I am who I am
Originally posted by Sado22
why'd it be a tie if he has no feats?
and sonic boom is cool as being the strongest projectile in SF but even that don't have any feats. what ya talking about? Ryo has no feats either and the Sonic Boom is an attack that is A SONIC BOOM and "can slice threw anything". Er time the move is used canon and uncanon it's a flash of light and what ever he threw it at is in half. Ryo wont even see that shit commin'.

Sado22
of course he does. punching Terry Bogard several feat away with a koo-ken attack that actually bent an iron post like hell or terry would've flown even further...even caused Terry to spit blood. all should only tell you how powerful his haohshikoken (which came before shinkuu btw) is. oh and he's actually won a tournament laughing out loud

last i checked the move was supposed to be powerful as hell yes and felt like being slammed into a wall....which whlie impressive only means that Guile's blind as fvck because either he hasn't hit anyone with it to date or the attack isnt what all your making it......personally, i'm inclined to believe the latter. the move is insanely fast, yes, but is it enough to put down Ryo? no. especially a big no, if people from SF can get up from it and haven't been split in half yet either.

~Sado

I am who I am
Originally posted by Sado22
of course he does. punching Terry Bogard several feat away with a koo-ken attack that actually bent an iron post like hell or terry would've flown even further...even caused Terry to spit blood. all should only tell you how powerful his haohshikoken (which came before shinkuu btw) is. oh and he's actually won a tournament laughing out loud

last i checked the move was supposed to be powerful as hell yes and felt like being slammed into a wall....which whlie impressive only means that Guile's blind as fvck because either he hasn't hit anyone with it to date or the attack isnt what all your making it......personally, i'm inclined to believe the latter. the move is insanely fast, yes, but is it enough to put down Ryo? no. especially a big no, if people from SF can get up from it and haven't been split in half yet either.

~Sado None of what you said is a feat.

You should read the SFIV manual, they say the attack can slash through anything. And last I checked Guile hasn't sliced anyone in half cuz he's doesn't fight to kill.

And actually, Guile has plenty of feats. Let me find'em.

Shutter Shack
Originally posted by I am who I am
You should read the SFIV manual, they say the attack can slash through anything.The reason this should not be taken literally is very obvious. Would they also say it can slash through Bison, Gill, and Akuma all while in full defensive mode? I don't think it can slash through Bison's psycho crusher let alone some of Akuma's techniques, and that's just pertaining to SF verse.

Sado22
punching someone 30 feet away with enough force to dent a steel pole is not a feat? that too with a regular move. dude seriously...laughing out loud
this alone shows that Ryu's kooken is stronger than ryu's hadouken cuz ryu's hadouken barely even knocks anyone down. even in Udon comics the hadouken only drops people and that too chums like Adon...and not several feet away.

dude, the manual don't always relate canon information. guile doesnt' slice through anyone because he can't. some of the manuals have said some of the dumbest things in the past. the sonic boom officially and canonically feels like being smashed into a wall.
also, good luck finding guile's feats because he doesn't have any.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.