Dr octopus vs electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Peters bores and decided he wants to see something truly fun
He pits tge tentacled monster against the electric one
Winner gets Mary jane Watson for a night! Peter gets to watch both events!!

Wei Phoenix
Not an expert on either but couldn't Electro fry Doc especially with those highly conductable arms?

jalek moye
Electro stomps

Gamerr-X
I would say Electro, he could zap him with lightning from a distance.

AlmightyKfish
Electro destroys Ock.

PRAYERRUN
Electro could indeed fry octo, but Dr. Octopus is a...well...a docter right? That means he's a fairly intelligent man. I figure he knows just as much as spidey that water would be the way to go in this fight.

Mindset
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Electro could indeed fry octo, but Dr. Octopus is a...well...a docter right? That means he's a fairly intelligent man. I figure he knows just as much as spidey that water would be the way to go in this fight. Not sure how that helps him in this fight.

PRAYERRUN
water would short circut electro. and Electricity is electros main power.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Not sure how that helps him in this fight.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
Peters bores and decided he wants to see something truly fun
He pits tge tentacled monster against the electric one
Winner gets Mary jane Watson for a night! Peter gets to watch both events!!

So Peter is pimping out MJ?

laughing

Electro would throughly beat the crap out of Doc Ock.

PRAYERRUN
Guys, remember in the early years? Spidey would tear a water hydrant out of the ground and it would short circut Electro, putting him out for good. I have no doubt that Octopus is as smart as Spidey.

AlmightyKfish
Guys, remember in the early years? Spidey would tear a water hydrant out of the ground and it would short circut Electro, putting him out for good. I have no doubt that Octopus is as smart as Spidey.

Yeah, but Ock won't have time to do that before Electro fries him.

Mindset
If they were fighting around a water hydrant, maybe, and if Electro didn't ko Doc Ock within the first seconds of the fight.

PRAYERRUN
(sigh) ok ok...I guess I give.

rotiart
Hrm.... Okay...
Let's say fir arguments sake thatelectro is not allowed to directly electrocute the good doctor

Fights in net York... At a bowling alley during an all night bowling sessions

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm.... Okay...
Let's say fir arguments sake thatelectro is not allowed to directly electrocute the good doctor

Fights in net York... At a bowling alley during an all night bowling sessions

He ionises Doc's tentacles and rips him apart with them.
He turns of the electricity in Doc's brain/nervous system
He controls Ock's nervous system and triggers every pain receptor in his body.
He ionises metal from the environment and goes Magneto on Ock.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but electro is anything but a scientist. I don't think he even knows what a pain recepter is.

AlmightyKfish
yeah but electro is anything but a scientist. I don't think he even knows what a pain recepter is.

He's already done that to Spiderman...

PRAYERRUN
yeah but I still think the good doc is still smarter. He wouldn't attack him directly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.