Thanos with two twists vs DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alight in this senario Thanos has to prep devices 1.Cosmic Cube 2.Mother Box. Thanos gets one year to find out how to use the Mother Box.

Cosmic Cube- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Cosmic_Cube

&

Mother Box- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_box#Powers_and_abilities

Survivor19
I believe then he can conquer DC, if he does it step-by-step.

Or make ten Omegas. And kill everything around.

Enyalus
Depends what you mean by 'DC Universe.' I mean, Thanos w/ Cosmic Cube didn't even conquer the Marvel Universe. He replaced Eternity, who is quite high up in the cosmic scheme of things. But he was still beneath the Living Tribunal.

If conquering the DC Universe implies taking out the 5th Dimension, the new 5th World, beings like Michael, etc....then no, he can't. If you're just talking about taking over DC Earth or the mainstream universe and making sure he isn't overthrown, then Thanos can do that in both scenarios. Especially with a year's prep.

xJLxKing
To conquer the DC universe, Thanos will need more. He will fail against DC's Guardians.
Spectre, Superman, The Presence.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
To conquer the DC universe, Thanos will need more. He will fail against DC's Guardians.
Spectre, Superman

Seriously, get that crap outta here. no expression

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Seriously, get that crap outta here. no expression
You think Superman won't do it. Using only his will he defeated the greatest threat there is.

Spectre with the presence power backing him up will also be a force to be reckoned with.

Enyalus
You think Superman won't do it. Using only his will he defeated the greatest threat there is.
facepalm Did you miss him wearing the Cosmic Armor, or are you going to claim that was only his will, too? Superman no longer has the CA, so its irrelevant. Thanos stomps Superman by accident with either the Cosmic Cube or the Motherbox.

Spectre with the presence power backing him up will also be a force to be reckoned with.
Spectre has been bound and beaten and outwitted and used and abused before. With a year's prep, Thanos would do it again. And with the Cosmic Cube, the fight could go either way without prep, anyhow. Hell, with the Motherbox I'm sure Thanos could reverse-engineer something like the 'Gog to pwn Spectre with. He's got tech that literally combined the power of the Infinity Gems into one, more powerful Gem. With far less prep.

Spectre is no threat to Thanos here. Superman doesn't even get noticed.

xJLxKing
Don't you dare give me the face palm. Superman defeated Mandrakk using the Miracle Machine. OR DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU??

I think not!

Enyalus
Don't you dare give me the face palm. Superman defeated Mandrakk using the Miracle Machine. OR DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU??
Okay. I thought you were referring to the first time.

Do I need to remind you that it also took the Pax Dei, another Monitor, every alternate Earth Superman, and some GLs to do it the second time? That's a far cry from "using only his will." Oh...and the Miracle Machine, as you yourself just pointed out.

Quit misrepresenting things.

I think not!
Experience has proven that what you think and what is fact are often two entirely separate things.

Kris Blaze
Thanos is too stupid to pull it off...uhuh

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thanos is too stupid to pull it off...uhuh
Damn you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thanos is too stupid to pull it off...uhuh yup

xJLxKing
Superman can create the Miracle Machine again! He memorized it!

Don't be mad that superman will be there to save the day.

Enyalus
Superman can create the Miracle Machine again! He memorized it!
Pretty sure when he's told about it in Superman Beyond #1, it mentions its a one-time use only kind of thing.

Even so, DCU has no prep for Superman to make it with. It would behoove you to read the OP thoroughly before commenting. stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Pretty sure when he's told about it in Superman Beyond #1, it mentions its a one-time use only kind of thing.

Even so, DCU has no prep for Superman to make it with. It would behoove you to read the OP thoroughly before commenting. stick out tongue
mad
I think he meant it as a one time use because it was very powerful. Also, didn't he create the MM in like a small place??

Enyalus
mad
I think he meant it as a one time use because it was very powerful.

I think you're wrong. uhuh

xJLxKing
I think you're wrong. uhuh
You know.. I never though of it that way! Thanks

Enyalus
You know.. I never though of it that way! Thanks
Thank me after you admit to Thanos taking over the DCU. uhuh

xJLxKing
Thank me after you admit to Thanos taking over the DCU. uhuh
I want to, but my pride wont let me.

Juntai
Thank me after you admit to Thanos taking over the DCU. uhuh He'll drop the cosmic cube trying to escape in the Thanos-copter anyways.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
He'll drop the cosmic cube trying to escape in the Thanos-copter anyways.
Thanos has gotten over that huge flaw of his.

TricksterPriest

facepalm Did you miss him wearing the Cosmic Armor, or are you going to claim that was only his will, too? Superman no longer has the CA, so its irrelevant. Thanos stomps Superman by accident with either the Cosmic Cube or the Motherbox.

Spectre has been bound and beaten and outwitted and used and abused before. With a year's prep, Thanos would do it again. And with the Cosmic Cube, the fight could go either way without prep, anyhow. Hell, with the Motherbox I'm sure Thanos could reverse-engineer something like the 'Gog to pwn Spectre with. He's got tech that literally combined the power of the Infinity Gems into one, more powerful Gem. With far less prep.

Spectre is no threat to Thanos here. Superman doesn't even get noticed.

You actually think a cube is enough to beat a non-jobbing Spectre? What the f**k? You're delusional. He's got nothing that will let him beat Spectre. The IG is meaningless, as in the gog to him. And REVERSE ENGINNER THE GOG?! ARE YOU BATSHIT?! no expression He's never come up with anything close to the Worlogog. It's impossible for him to create something that powerful.

Thanos could do some damage, but he's likely to blow it due to his own ****ups. Or picking a fight with someone too big for the cube to handle.

Lord Feron
MAybe... but only if starts collecting even more powerful artifacts to aid him.

golem370
He also has the mother box. Thanos with prep has become godlike three different times. He almost killed Galactus with in a day of prep, he created a clone of Galactus who was supposed to be more powerful then Galactus. Thanos has killed billions of people in the name of Love. He easily upgraded tech of a race who could already teleport hole planets.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Some of you people are just so blind it's not even funny. A YEAR of prep for Thanos plus giving him the Cosmic Cube and Motherbox it's pretty much game over and DC earth would fall. He's beaten The Hunger in far less time who was a big threat. Got over on the big G with very little prep. Point is he has a year to add more tech, create more beings and engineer a plan to wtfpwn DC earth.

golem370
DC Universe not Earth

Bentley
Doom is too stupid to pull this off.

golem370
Thanos not Doom

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You actually think a cube is enough to beat a non-jobbing Spectre? What the f**k? You're delusional. He's got nothing that will let him beat Spectre. The IG is meaningless, as in the gog to him.
Thanos with the Cosmic Cube was either at or above Eternity's level. And Eternity at that time was probably the most powerful abstract beneath the LT. Typical Spectre is beneath that and would be beaten easily by the IG and would also get beaten by the 'gog, too. Cosmic Extant was above Spectre and only had a portion of the 'Gog's power.

And REVERSE ENGINNER THE GOG?! ARE YOU BATSHIT?! no expression He's never come up with anything close to the Worlogog. It's impossible for him to create something that powerful.
With a year to study and master the Motherbox? Please. Thanos has made tech to combine the power of all the Infinity Gems and create a newer, more powerful "Star Gem" from it. He's also freakin' cloned Galactus and made him twice as powerful as the original in the process!

You really, really truly think he can't come up with something similar, given that he has a Motherbox here and a year to study it? Come on, man. Thanos is brilliant.

Thanos could do some damage, but he's likely to blow it due to his own ****ups. Or picking a fight with someone too big for the cube to handle.
To the first statement, that's an old, long-dead trait. Ended after the Infinity Gauntlet affair. He does things for the sport of it now, because its challenging and/or because he's bored. He's made piece with that tragic flaw.

To the second statement, I doubt Thanos would be that stupid. Yes, he's picked fights with beings who are above him before: Galactus, Tyrant, Odin, etc. But he's lived to tell the tale. With the power increase from either the Motherbox or the Cube, even if he does make that mistake, he'd find some way of getting out of it. He's very good at it.

quanchi112
Spectre, Superman, The Presence. laughing out loud Originally posted by Enyalus
Seriously, get that crap outta here. no expression He has admitted he doesn't read too much marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.