Vader in Night at the Museum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Dark lord of the sith appears in the comedy movie Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian and he...doesn't do much.

If you have anything to say about his appearence in this movie, say it.
I for one found it stupid for him to be in there.

Lord Lucien
Almost as stupid as this thread being here?

Red Nemesis
Night at the Museum is C-canon man. Don't be jerxy. (Don't behave in a manner similar to that of several jerks. Plz.)

Srsly.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, ya here that Nemesis X? Don't be jerksy.

Eminence
he was tocking 2 u man rite?

Captain REX
Alright, alright...

The Smithsonian has a sizeable Star Wars exhibit due to its impact on American culture. It was meant to be a silly reference to that.

Red Nemesis
Nemesis wuznt teh jerx. u wuz lukien. ya wej.

Faunus: Make a character 4 janus' game, then make DS POST NOW!

plz

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I for one thought the cameo was weird, but was kind of hilarious - I was aware that there was a Star Wars exhibit in the Smithsonian. me and my brother were actually wondering if there would be a star wars cameo in that movie...

Slash_KMC
I really want to see that movie.

GenomeFrozener
I only wish he gave a line.

Obi7
I think he should have been given his powers and a real lightsaber. After all, if everything else became real, why couldn't his powers? It would have been awesome if he could of joined the battle at the end, though, he would have kicked A**.

Hewhoknowsall
Had that Pharaoh accepted Vader's help, then he would have had a much higher chance of winning.

Lame that his army of the dead that he planned to conquer the world with consisted of just 10 or so guys. And did he realize that he would've turned to dust at sunrise?

Incanus
I dont think he did....... VADER WOULD PWN THAT GUARD!!!!

The Ground
Movie sucked.

pgdarth95
the only reason i saw that movie was to see darth vader....wat a piece of crap.....(mumble mumble)...

pgdarth95
VADER HAS SPOKEN! >=O

Nemesis X
Friends of mine wanted to see Night at the Museum mainly because Vader was in it. They were fumed when he only appeared once. Not only that but he couldn't use his force abilities and he didn't have his lightsaber. That magic tablet can make the guns real but it can't make a light saber or force powers real?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Friends of mine wanted to see Night at the Museum mainly because Vader was in it. They were fumed when he only appeared once. Not only that but he couldn't use his force abilities and he didn't have his lightsaber. That magic tablet can make the guns real but it can't make a light saber or force powers real?

He probably had them, just didn't use them. But had the pharaoh accepted his help then he would've pwned the others, although his "army of the dead" that he planned to use to conquer the world only consisted of 10 or so guys...did he realize that he'd turn to dust after sunrise if he's outside?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
He probably had them, just didn't use them. But had the pharaoh accepted his help then he would've pwned the others, although his "army of the dead" that he planned to use to conquer the world only consisted of 10 or so guys...did he realize that he'd turn to dust after sunrise if he's outside?

No, Vader did not have his force abilities. He tried force choking that pharaoh but nothing happened.

pgdarth95
lol that was the funniest part lol laughing out loud

pgdarth95
i was on the edge of my seat thinkin "this guys toast..." lol

pgdarth95
then nothing happened and vader got cracked on........thats kinda a letdown...

Incanus
No one should dis Vader, he would get a stick and Shien and Djem So his a**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.