Odin & RKT vs Atum..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is classic Odin and Rune King Thor vs classic atum the god eater..each of them will take a shot of him 1v1 if one goes down the other will fight atum..Atum can go demogorge mode just incase he needs..atum is well fed after eating all of the elder gods..

Odin is firts....

iceman24567
Atum eats them...thats what he does no expression

Enyalus
Demogorge eats them both.

...Though Thor has already proven to be extremely hard to digest, even in his classic stage.

Colossus-Big C
spite. odin himself said atum would eat them all.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35698/755313-godhed1.jpg

SoulDevourer
it aint eating RKT ffs this guy was special...more abstract then just 1 of the "gods"

Kasper Gutman
If its Odin first then Atum wins but on RKT turn we get brother-teen-power-activate. Odin may have special stepfather grounding powers as well smile

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
If its Odin first then Atum wins but on RKT turn we get brother-teen-power-activate. Odin may have special stepfather grounding powers as well smile even though atum maybe thors brother atum is billions of years old while odin maybe 200-500 thousand years old were thor is maybe 20,000 years old

the ninjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
even though atum maybe thors brother atum is billions of years old while odin maybe 200-500 thousand years old were thor is maybe 20,000 years old

It is so weird theosophically Odin and all the Norse Gods should only be as old as the Norse themselves! Aren't they?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by the ninjak
It is so weird theosophically Odin and all the Norse Gods should only be as old as the Norse themselves! Aren't they? He is just ball-parking the numbers No clue on how aold they are supposed to be Marvel never got that in depth

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
He is just ball-parking the numbers No clue on how aold they are supposed to be Marvel never got that in depth atum is surly billions of years though marvel covered that, i dont think odin or zeus are even in the millions of years old.

DarkOdin
atum is surly billions of years though marvel covered that, i dont think odin or zeus are even in the millions of years old. Like i said your ball-apkring the numbers i am not put you down but we have to proof to back it up soo..... And Odin "lets say ZEus guessing they are the same age" Are at least millions of years old as Odin was around when earth was created.

nicamarvin
Like i said your ball-apkring the numbers i am not put you down but we have to proof to back it up soo..... And Odin "lets say ZEus guessing they are the same age" Are at least millions of years old as Odin was around when earth was created. Well he was born way before the Dinosaurs...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkOdin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Well he was born way before the Dinosaurs...... roll eyes (sarcastic) Like i said there are no given numbers so there is no point just say they are freakin old wink

Colossus-Big C
Like i said your ball-apkring the numbers i am not put you down but we have to proof to back it up soo..... And Odin "lets say ZEus guessing they are the same age" Are at least millions of years old as Odin was around when earth was created. though odin just found out there were other gods and pantheons a few thousands year ago...

bbrem123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Atum eats them...thats what he does no expression

Colossus-Big C
yea the skyfathers already made a mistake and sent gods to fight him.
he just ate them laughing

DarkOdin
though odin just found out there were other gods and pantheons a few thousands year ago... Great that clears it all up roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
Still Atum baby!

Colossus-Big C
Great that clears it all up roll eyes (sarcastic) if he was miilions of years he would of been found this out

DarkOdin
if he was miilions of years he would of been found this out Well since Odin created life on earth he is millions roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.