doctor fate vs doctor strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omnidragon
If the Nabu version of Dr Fate had to fight a full Power Dr Strange Which magic user would win?

Mindset
What's full power DS, Eternity Avatar?

Enyalus
Full power Doctor Strange wins, every time.

Could be talking about the Eternity avatar, but even if he's not, Strange can summon the power of all three members of the Vishanti, Dormammu, Agamotto, Zom and the Ancient One at will. All of whom save the last are above Nabu individually.

Nihilist
Strange

quanchi112
Strange wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Strange
Love that sig.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Love that sig. It is a cool sig, but it's still apocalypse.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
It is a cool sig, but it's still apocalypse.
Which is why its cool. uhuh

quanchi112
Which is why its cool. uhuh No, it's apocalypse. wink

Enyalus
^ I grew up with X-Men The Animated Series and Age of Apocalypse. Apocalypse for me was cooler than Thanos. stick out tongue

quanchi112
^ I grew up with X-Men The Animated Series and Age of Apocalypse. Apocalypse for me was cooler than Thanos. stick out tongue I also loved that animated series. This is the comic version of apocalypse though not the animated version.

I grew up watching he-man though when I was a child. He-Man>X-men when you're a child.

The Scribe
Dr. Fate was able to take control of Etrigan the Demon, Darkseid, Highfather and Orion and harness their powers to take on the Anti-Life entity. In this instance, he was powerful enough to destroy a reality in order to halt the advance of the entity using a "Mystic Firebreak".

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Scribe
Dr. Fate was able to take control of

You realize that's very misleading wording?

The Scribe
You realize that's very misleading wording?

confused You didn't add the rest.

Anyway, I didn't write it.

iceman24567
Well they did let him do all that.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well they did let him do all that.
smile Yeah, that's what I was getting at. "Taking control of" implies against their will...

iceman24567
smile Yeah, that's what I was getting at. "Taking control of" implies against their will... I knew that's what you were getting at smile

Prep-Man
Dr. Fate has fought worse. kent and nabu have been fighting lords of chaos and order forever and the most powerful fate has stalemated spectre for a while, plus dc's version of shuma gorath. it could go either way but fate takes a sleight majority.

peace all.

TricksterPriest
Depends on the fate. Some versions of him are capable of beating Classic Strange.

Naija boy
Strange

Prep-Man
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Depends on the fate. Some versions of him are capable of beating Classic Strange.

only a couple are able to beat strange, imo. kent and nabu. the current one doesnt have the experience yet.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
only a couple are able to beat strange, imo. kent and nabu. the current one doesnt have the experience yet.
No peak version of Fate, including Nabu, is going to beat a peak version of Classic Strange.

Strange makes Lords of Chaos his b*tch in their own realms on a semi-regular basis.

Allankles
No peak version of Fate, including Nabu, is going to beat a peak version of Classic Strange.

Strange makes Lords of Chaos his b*tch in their own realms on a semi-regular basis.

Those lords of order and chaos don't have much on Nabu wink Nabu created some of the rules of magic - he's the authority on the magic of order. cool

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Those lords of order and chaos don't have much on Nabu wink Nabu created some of the rules of magic - he's the authority on the magic of order. cool
And peak Strange is above Order itself, so...

Allankles
And peak Strange is above Order itself, so...

Meaning?..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Meaning?..
Meaning that he's above any showing of Nabu's.

Standard showing Nabu vs. standard showing Classic Strange...Nabu beats him more often than not. Both at their peak, Nabu doesn't have much of a chance.

Prep-Man

Same with Fate. As a matter of fact, fate has bested lords of chaos and order AND the helmet has experience and cosmic awareness alike. it was somewhart revealed in the last fate mini that the helmet was one of the MOSt powerful artifacts in the universe.

back in the day, Fate has also overpowered shugath and stalemated Spectre. peak fate has also better stats in strength and durability as he can amp his stats through magic.

Enyalus
peak fate has also better stats in strength and durability as he can amp his stats through magic.
erm Even sucky Current Strange was physically owning World War Hulk by amping himself.

Prep-Man
But amped fate was in the realm of pre-crisis superman. besides Strange jobbed to the hulk. sad

Enyalus
But amped fate was in the realm of pre-crisis superman.
Because it was in the pre-crisis era. stick out tongue

No using feats from the Looney Toons Age of Comics (also known to less creative individuals as the Silver Age).

Prep-Man
fate was still a powerhouse. people forget that his body was composed of energy. powerful energy would strike him and do little damage. he'd also call upon the powers of creation and yahweh himself. can't top that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.