Hawtsauce!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Digi
Welcome! This is the new tourney/battlezone sub-forum. The mods will be moving threads here slowly. Have patience, but feel free to help us out by pointing out things we miss. Don't abuse this forum, and standard forum rules apply. We may see closings while we hash out standard protocol for battles and such, but otherwise enjoy.

big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t509723.html
And go there. There's guidelines for everything. Rules for the forum, guides for creating tourneys, battlezones, everything.

batdude123
Gee golly!!! ha-som

Bentley
So, you pulling old tourney threads here or sumthing?

Badabing
Trying to do that.

Philosophía
Awesome.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Trying to do that. Then do it, brah!

Digi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Then do it, brah!

miffed

Read mah first post. It takes time. It took me weeks to transfer everything to the respect forum, for example.

But we've already started, and should be done in a week or two.

wink

Digi
Making progress with the transfer. I have about 6 tourneys transferred over to here. Another week or so and it should be done.

Badabing
Wow, great job. I'll try to help some this weekend.

It's Faceman
Wow, great job. I'll try to help some this weekend.

Get it done. stick out tongue

Also this is a great idea..

Badabing
It was an effort by Paola, Raoul, Digi and me with Raz approving.

Digi
time to unpin this thread. it's served its purpose.

Wei Phoenix
It was an effort by Paola, Raoul, Digi and me with Raz approving.

I remember the last time you all had an idea that Raz approved of...scared us all to death.

Badabing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I remember the last time you all had an idea that Raz approved of...scared us all to death. biscuits

Wei Phoenix
Seriously though, you guys should do that to the conspiracy forum. Tell them that you all got the order from some outside anonymous source to close it down.

Badabing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Seriously though, you guys should do that to the conspiracy forum. Tell them that you all got the order from some outside anonymous source to close it down. laughing out loud That may send them over the edge in that forum.

The good thing from our gag is the Vs Forum has been much better. We get about the same amount of reports/problems in one week as we used to have in a day or two.

Scoobless
laughing out loud That may send them over the edge in that forum.

The good thing from our gag is the Vs Forum has been much better. We get about the same amount of reports/problems in one week as we used to have in a day or two.

Reported!

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Reported! ohno

sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.