IceMan vs Firelord!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Lets do it!!
This is the Firelord who Sucka Blasted the Surfer!!! lol

guy222
Kril

The Scribe
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/pbvm46e0iupo3qx0y7rg.jpg

wink

iceman24567
Iceman via ground and pound no expression

Wild Shadow
the walking nuclear furnace ftw

Charmander
Fire is super effective against ice.

kgkg
Pokemon 101.

Wild Shadow
yeah ice man isnt not putting out a cosmic flame or cosmic energy that he is composed of inside his body

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Iceman via ground and pound no expression
'Operation Ground and Pound' is a good song. big grin

But Firelord wins.

BruceSkywalker
Kril

geshien
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Kril

Mindset
Bobby Brown

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Bobby Brown
That's spite.

Naija boy
Firelord

guy222
thumb up

Tenebrous
Bobby Brown

laughing laughing

Gamerr-X
firelord

wannabe
If Bobby would have reached his full omega potential i could imagine him herald level, but until then - Firelord for the win!

Survivor19
Guy who has the power cosmic wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by wannabe
If Bobby would have reached his full omega potential i could imagine him herald level, but until then - Firelord for the win! He would be well over herald level.

wannabe
He would be well over herald level.
Probably, but until that time arrives ...

Mindset
Iceman > Oblivion >>>> Firelord

Hitman911
This is the same Iceman that many said would give Superman a run lol.

iceman24567
In that thread i think they were using full potential Iceman

Hitman911
In that thread i think they were using full potential Iceman I this IS Full potential Iceman..

wannabe
Originally posted by Hitman911
I this IS Full potential Iceman..
Oh...well, if this is the case, Iceman most probably wins.

AlmightyKfish
Surely 'Full Potential' Iceman is effectively an abstract?

As thats what all Omega's a destined to do when they reach their potential =/

Casshen
Iceman said so himself when he fought Mystique that he cannot burn. Iceman wins

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Casshen
Iceman said so himself when he fought Mystique that he cannot burn. Iceman wins

Do you have any idea who Firelord is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Do you have any idea who Firelord is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's that guy who got owned by Spider-Man!!! biscuits

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
PC Supes?

Casshen
Firelord is a herald of galactus, who destroyed tons of ships in Annihlation, he is really strong, but he can't kill Iceman.

AlmightyKfish
Firelord is a herald of galactus, who destroyed tons of ships in Annihlation, he is really strong, but he can't kill Iceman.

Why not?

His power isn't just 'fire'.

He has energy projection on the same level as Surfer, along with strength enough to stalemate Thor twice =/

He could just atomise Drake.

AlmightyKfish

You act like that's a low feat. stick out tongue

Casshen
As long as there is hydrogen Bobby Drake will exist. He can't die.

Also Firelord is not equal to SIlver Surfer.

Survivor19
Since Aunt May is friggin' abstract, and Peter is just a little below her, it's actually a high feat for Firelord.

AlmightyKfish
As long as there is hydrogen Bobby Drake will exist. He can't die.

Also Firelord is not equal to SIlver Surfer.

Firelord is pretty close to the Surfer in raw power.
He just hasn't displayed as much versatality in the way he uses the PC.

And Bobby can control his shattered form as long as it exists as water vapour that he can control. If Firelord just nuked the area and reduced Bobby's body to it's base elements, Bobby wouldn't be able to reform quickly.

That, or he could just grab him at light speed and throw him in the sun/scatter him across space.

And, there's not really much Iceman could do to Kril.

Casshen
Iceman enters Firelord and absorbs his being. Iceman goes absolute zero and kills him instantly.

The Scribe

That's not cannon. stick out tongue It was the equivalent of a fan-fiction.

Pyreus Kril was a normal man until transformed by Galactus. Given mastery over the cosmic flame, Firelord wields a flaming staff and is capable of energy projection via his eyes and staff. Like all Heralds, the Power Cosmic provides Firelord with superhuman strength, reflexes and durability, mastery of the electromagnetic spectrum and total immunity to the rigors of space. Firelord is also capable of travelling faster than the speed of light.

Pyreus Kril graduated from the Xandarian Nova Corps Academy, and in addition to a thorough knowledge of combat has knowledge of advanced alien technology and space navigation.

Firelord: Endowed with the Power Cosmic.

Silver Surfer: Endowed with the Power Cosmic.

Mindset

He has energy projection on the same level as Surfer Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Firelord is pretty close to the Surfer in raw power.
Not at all.

vansonbee
Firelord take this and Bobby has to hit up Spiderman

AlmightyKfish
Not at all.

It's not that far off.

I mean sure, Kril doesn't have many showings at all, but in pure blasts he's been able to show power approaching Surfer level.

Meh, maybe that's just my opinion.

It's no doubt that the Surfer is more pwoerful overall though...

Hitman911
Iceman enters Firelord and absorbs his being. Iceman goes absolute zero and kills him instantly. Absolute zero means nothing to most space-farers. Not SS and for sure not Firelord...

Mindset
It's not that far off.

I mean sure, Kril doesn't have many showings at all, but in pure blasts he's been able to show power approaching Surfer level.

Meh, maybe that's just my opinion.

It's no doubt that the Surfer is more pwoerful overall though... Looks pretty far off to me.

SS blows up planets just to make a point, his blasts have caused black holes.

I'm sure I could think of some other redunkulous stuff, but you get the point.

chomperx9
it would take

iceman
MR freeze
sub zero

to cool down firelord

Mindset
Ice Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them

If he can't do it alone, they wont be able to do it at all.

iceman24567
Ice Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them

If he can't do it alone, they wont be able to do it at all. It could do it while holding back.

rotiart
Unless iceman adds the ability to speed up and slow down atomic particles...... and then adds in the ability to spontaneously combust said atoms...

Mindset
He can do that in his sleep.

Blair Wind
Absolute zero means nothing to most space-farers. Not SS and for sure not Firelord...

That is a ridiculous statement.

Space is NOT absolute zero. It is three degree's above absolute zero. Absolute zero is the point that there is no molecular motion, period. Space farers or otherwise.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Blair Wind
That is a ridiculous statement.

Space is NOT absolute zero. It is three degree's above absolute zero. Absolute zero is the point that there is no molecular motion, period. Space farers or otherwise. So yo really believe that Bobby could effect a Herald on a molecular level!?!?!?!?!? Doubt it. We don't even know if he could survive in space let alone reassemble himself with no air molecules to bond to...

jrodslam
We don't even know if he could survive in space let alone reassemble himself with no air molecules to bond to...

This was when only his outer coating was ice. He used the moisture within his body. Now that he completely transforms, and in this thread, its full potential, hed have no problems being in space i reckon.

http://img15.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t674472_icemanspacefeatsw9.png

Blair Wind
So yo really believe that Bobby could effect a Herald on a molecular level!?!?!?!?!? Doubt it. We don't even know if he could survive in space let alone reassemble himself with no air molecules to bond to...

Not that I actually said that, but Firelord does not have the molecular manipulation feats that Surfer has. Just pointing out a fact. I haven't said he could or could not, although he has done it to Stranger.

Is there ice in space? Yes
Is Bobby Drake no longer human, and a piece of ice? Yes

Looks like we have a winner folks.

Enyalus
Originally posted by rotiart
Unless iceman adds the ability to speed up and slow down atomic particles......

...He already has this ability. He doesn't 'freeze' something anymore, he basically steals its kinetic energy until the molecules no longer move.

HandOfFate
Firelord ftw

iceman24567
Lol Bobby for the win he turns off Firelords cosmic flames.

Hitman911
Lol Bobby for the win he turns off Firelords cosmic flames. hmmm....NOT!!!!
cosmic flame>>>earth flame.
he's completly immune to the rigors of space.

Hitman911
bump

guy222
Kril is the winner

iceman24567
Bobby wins.

Charmander
Everything I thought I knew about Pokemon has been shattered in this thread.

guy222
thumb up

occultdestroyer
Is Iceman immune to matter manipulation?

jrodslam
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Is Iceman immune to matter manipulation?

At this point, he should be.

In the 90's x-men series, back when he only used the ice covering, bobby was in the mansion with mikhal and mistique or calypso(i think). Rasputin and bobby got into it a bit and he rearranged bobbys structure and turned him completely to ice. he then turned him to water or something like that. While doing that, he was preaching to bobby about potential and all that.

Currently, bobby can reform from anything and anywhere as long as there is moisture around. So even if he gets his molecules rearranged, his consciousness will be around.

I guess to answer your question, the answer is no. Physically, hes not immune. Does that take him out of the fight? No, because he can reform.

occultdestroyer
If Iceman's not immune, he won't be able to go anywhere near Firelord.

Acrosurge
I'll take Firelord. He stomps anything short of Iceman at full potential.

Hitman911
Firelord owns....

D_Dude1210
Iceman, being one of the Spiderfriends, calls Spidey and have him own Firelord.

SevenShackles
firelord should win this fight. doesnt have such a easy time as some ppl think but he should win.

Hitman911
Iceman can't fathom sunlike power and energy...he dies...

Peterlane
Iceman can't fathom sunlike power and energy...he dies...

Abosout Zero>Sun

Iceman can't melt. As long as there is hydrogen he will exist and reform. that is why he will become an abstract one day.

weaponx510
iceman wins 10/10

weaponx510
F*ck comic beings Mutants are better

Hitman911
Originally posted by Peterlane
Abosout Zero>Sun

Iceman can't melt. As long as there is hydrogen he will exist and reform. that is why he will become an abstract one day. Fail!!!
I believe that he NEEDS 2-parts Hydrogen and 1-part oxygen....
Abosout Zero<Sun

Warlord
Firelord 8/10

Peterlane
Fail!!!
I believe that he NEEDS 2-parts Hydrogen and 1-part oxygen....
Abosout Zero<Sun

Fail!!!
Nothing abosolutely nothing can react in absolute zero...every ceases to move. Aboslute zero kills SUNS. THIS IS SCIENCE
Absolute Zero>>>>>>Infinite SUNS

Iceman 10/10

Lord Feron
Originally posted by jrodslam
This was when only his outer coating was ice. He used the moisture within his body. Now that he completely transforms, and in this thread, its full potential, hed have no problems being in space i reckon.

http://img15.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t674472_icemanspacefeatsw9.png

IMpressive... if this is full potential iceman.. he whips ass. If normal iceman he gets his ass whooped.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IMpressive... if this is full potential iceman.. he whips ass. If normal iceman he gets his ass whooped.

Normal Iceman enters energy beings and absorbs them from the inside.

Hitman911
Normal Iceman enters energy beings and absorbs them from the inside. confused

chomperx9
FL 10/10

Tseirpretskcirt
Firelord is much too powerful for Iceman. Bobby can't do anything here.

Kril every single time.

thanos-prime
there would be no fight firelod takes bobby's x-gene.

Hitman911
Iceman > Oblivion >>>> Firelord no

jrodslam
Originally posted by thanos-prime
there would be no fight firelod takes bobby's x-gene.

Can he do that to a block of ice which is technically just H2o? I was unaware H2o had dna genes inside them. If somehow he can, then i dont see why this thread has reached 5 pages.

Peterlane
no

Yes. he beat Oblivion the absract anbd transmutated THE STRANGER. That is>>>>Firelord by far.

iceman24567
Originally posted by thanos-prime
there would be no fight firelod takes bobby's x-gene. Not likely eek!

chomperx9
iceman would need MR freeze subzero and killer frost to take out FL

Peterlane
Originally posted by chomperx9
iceman would need MR freeze subzero and killer frost to take out FL

Haha no

iceman24567
iceman would need MR freeze subzero and killer frost to take out FL Nah his mutant abilities are enough.

Mindset
iceman would need MR freeze subzero and killer frost to take out FL Are they there for moral support?

chomperx9
FL to powerful for iceman to solo. he would need back up

iceman24567
Are they there for moral support? Nah they are there to hold Bobby back after he fists Firelord violently for several hours.

chomperx9
man so many characters are over rated these days

iceman24567
You just don't have a clue on what Iceman can do.

chomperx9
You just don't have a clue on what Iceman can do. i know plenty what ice man can do. its just that we have here ice mans #1 fanboy so of course any iceman thread your vote is on him.

iceman vs pyro or human torch ok iceman has a shot there for sure. but against firelord he would get owned. firelord is just to OP for iceman to solo he would need some help.

iceman24567
i know plenty what ice man can do. its just that we have here ice mans #1 fanboy so of course any iceman thread your vote is on him.

iceman vs pyro or human torch ok iceman has a shot there for sure. but against firelord he would get owned. firelord is just to OP for iceman to solo he would need some help. First off im not a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic) . Secondly he would own Pyro and the Torch at the same time 9/10. Why would he need help unless Firelord bfr's him it would only take time for Bobby to end him what is Firelord going to do? Melt him? eek!

chomperx9
First off im not a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic) . Secondly he would own Pyro and the Torch at the same time 9/10. Why would he need help unless Firelord bfr's him it would only take time for Bobby to end him what is Firelord going to do? Melt him? eek! melt him yeah theres a chance of that since firelord is the king of fire. not only that hes class 100 in strength level as well. FL can knock out iceman with just afew punches as hard he can hit. and whats to stop FL from BFR ing bobby ?

iceman24567
melt him yeah theres a chance of that since firelord is the king of fire. not only that hes class 100 in strength level as well. FL can knock out iceman with just afew punches as hard he can hit. thumb up

Peterlane
thumb up

You're not even gonna try are you. make him feel like you made me feel

iceman24567
Why the hell would i even try he thinks Firelord can melt him for the win because he's the king of fire no expression

chomperx9
Why the hell would i even try he thinks Firelord can melt him for the win because he's the king of fire no expression naw your right all it takes is one little shot of ice from bobby and FL is frozen for life right ?

iceman24567
naw your right all it takes is one little shot of ice from bobby and FL is frozen for life right ? Yes indeedy

Blair Wind
its just that we have here ice mans #1 fanboy so of course any iceman thread your vote is on him.

I'm insulted disgust

chomperx9
Yes indeedy yes clapping

chomperx9
I'm insulted disgust why you insulted ? were you supposed to be icemans #1 fanboy ? well you gotta prove to me 1st that your a bigger iceman fanboy than iceman 1234. untill then you are icemans #2 fanboy sorry

Blair Wind
why you insulted ? were you supposed to be icemans #1 fanboy ? well you gotta prove to me 1st that your a bigger iceman fanboy than iceman 1234. untill then you are icemans #2 fanboy sorry

When people refer to Iceman as iceman24567's Iceman, you let me know. Till then Blair's Iceman for the win.

Naija boy
Still firelord

iceman24567
I'm not a fanboy mad

Hitman911
I'm not a fanboy mad eek!

Peterlane
Iceman wins easily.

sephiroth30126
Why people thing IceMan wouldnt win is beyond me. Iceman power doesnt actually turn things into ice. it actually decreases thermal energy. That being said I doubt that at full potential Iceman could be melted or even vaporized for that matter. See he doesnt make things cold he actually lowers the heat or thermal energy around him.

Hitman911
Originally posted by sephiroth30126
Why people thing IceMan wouldnt win is beyond me. Iceman power doesnt actually turn things into ice. it actually decreases thermal energy. That being said I doubt that at full potential Iceman could be melted or even vaporized for that matter. See he doesnt make things cold he actually lowers the heat or thermal energy around him. Both of which means nothing to Firelord...

Peterlane
Both of which means nothing to Firelord...

And why is that? Full potential Iceman is an abstract being. Absract>>>>>>>>>>Herald

Hitman911
And why is that? Full potential Iceman is an abstract being. Absract>>>>>>>>>>Herald proof...

Peterlane
Well everyone is always arguing about Iceman's capabilities, heres a thread that me and Jrodslam decided to make to show what he can do....post scans if you have them! big grin

here is Iceman freezing Emmas brain

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/1166/icemanbloodfreeze4zt8la.th.jpg

here he is in X-men Forever

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/1176/xmenforeverdrake2yu.th.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/5663/xmenforeverdrake24dz.th.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/460/xmenforeverdrake32cy.th.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/8269/xmenforeverdrake40ku.th.jpg

more to come big grin

Firelord cant do anything to him.

Peterlane
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3235/xmenforever1p197ii.jpg

Here's your proof

Hitman911
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3235/xmenforever1p197ii.jpg

Here's your proof Mutant evolution vs the power of Galactus...

Peterlane
Mutant evolution vs the power of Galactus...

Mutant Evolution wins.

Endless Mike
Wait, Juggernaut isn't a mutant, what is up with that scan?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wait, Juggernaut isn't a mutant, what is up with that scan?

I suggest you read clearly.

Mindset
Mutant evolution vs the power of Galactus... A tiny fraction of Galactus power.

Hitman911
A tiny fraction of Galactus power. Precisely.....Firelord FTW

Peterlane
Iceman wins with ease

Hitman911
Iceman wins with ease roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane
Iceman wins. He absorbs Firelord gaining the power cosmic

Survivor19
I am amazed this thread is still not closed.

Hitman911
Iceman wins. He absorbs Firelord gaining the power cosmic lolooolol Um.....nope!!

D_Dude1210
Firelord wins.

Hitman911
Can IM survive a black hole?

Peterlane
Can IM survive a black hole?

He hasn't been thrown in one so we don't know.

Can Firelord regenerate from moisture?

Hitman911
He hasn't been thrown in one so we don't know.

Can Firelord regenerate from moisture? Moisture doesn't apply to him. Just like Gravity doesnt apply to Superman...

Peterlane
Moisture doesn't apply to him. Just like Gravity doesnt apply to Superman...

Can Firelord survive being totally obliterated?

Parmaniac
Can Firelord survive being totally obliterated?

Can Peterlane survive getting reported that many times?

All this and more in the next episode of... KMC Wars!

Peterlane
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can Peterlane survive getting reported that many times?

All this and more in the next episode of... KMC Wars!

Reported for questioning someone logic?

How can we know Iceman can survive a black hole if he has never faced one?

It's the same as asking can Firelord reform when absorbed or obliterated.

Way to misuse the system

Parmaniac

Way to misuse the system

I haven't reported you, I was just kidding but the statement with stealing the power cosmic seemed pretty f*cked up and by logic he wouldn't survive a black hole I know we shouldn't compare real physics with comic physics but what has a black hole in a comic ever done except being a feat for a character? nothing so we (in a way) have to use the real BH for these feats and Iceman wouldn't survive a black hole really and even if he would be eternally imprisoned in/on it (I know a BH isn't a real hole)

Hitman911

Way to misuse the system Weeeeelllll i believe all heralds have this lil thing called the Power Cosmic which allows them to do all sorts of neat things.
liiiiiike reforming their bodies.... Think my friend....their bodies are designed for space travel...

Peterlane
Weeeeelllll i believe all heralds have this lil thing called the Power Cosmic which allows them to do all sorts of neat things.
liiiiiike reforming their bodies.... Think my friend....their bodies are designed for space travel...

Tell that to Air Walker

Board Walker
Iceman does a multiversal avalanche and sends Firelord to oblivion.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Board Walker
Iceman does a multiversal avalanche and sends Firelord to oblivion. riiiiight..... wink

Hitman911
Tell that to Air Walker Everyone who's ever defeated AW would OWN Iceman....

Peterlane
Everyone who's ever defeated AW would OWN Iceman....

What does that have to do with anything?

I proved you wrong. not all Power Cosmic users cannot regenerate from being blown to Oblivion only Stardust because he is an ethereal anyways

Obadiah Horn
OK what stops FL from grabbing Bobby and flying him into the core of the sun before Iceman can think ? Are you saying that Bobby can re constitute himself when there is a lack of oxygen to bond to? Are you ssaying that an unformed iceman can is strong enough to overcome the strong nuclear force and stop all of his hydrogen atoms from fusing to helium? If you're saying all that are you then saying he's strong enough to stop all of the kinetic energy of Sol to cool it down enough to reform? and when he does that how is he going to be able to escape the black hole he'd create when the energy created by fusion is no longer enough to support the mass of the star and it collapses on itself?

Saying Bobby gets through all of that what stops the FTL Firelord from doing that continuously? This is honestly the silliest debate I have ever seen on these forums. Iceman has no chance in hell (or better yet the core of the sun).

Sin I AM
Who starts off a battle moving at faster than light speed?

Obadiah Horn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Who starts off a battle moving at faster than light speed?

Guys that are FTL and can keep up with the Silver Surfer.

So even if he's not going at his top speed he would have grabbed Iceman and exited the earths atmosphere well before Bobby can think then his traveling speed just keeps increasing.

Hitman911
Can Firelord survive being totally obliterated? Can Firelord be totally obliterated............by Iceman? wink

Peterlane
Can Firelord be totally obliterated............by Iceman? wink

Yes. wink

Obadiah Horn
Given what??? Who has Iceman ever obliterated??In any continuity? not drained not frozn and shattered, but obliterated.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Obadiah Horn
Given what??? Who has Iceman ever obliterated??In any continuity? not drained not frozn and shattered, but obliterated.

When has Firelord ever created a black hole to used in battle to suck people into?

Hitman911
When has Firelord ever created a black hole to used in battle to suck people into? prolly never but it is within his range to collapse a star thus causing a black hole. It is not in Bobby's range to "obliterate" and cosmic being such as Firelord...

Peterlane
prolly never but it is within his range to collapse a star thus causing a black hole. It is not in Bobby's range to "obliterate" and cosmic being such as Firelord...

Yes it is. Go absolute zero and GG Firelord. In fact Space is not abosolute zero or anything close so do not use that as an example. In absolute zero no chemical reactions take place, and basically nothing exists. Iceman wins

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>