Machamp and Machop vs Goro Kintaro and Sheeva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
let's get ready to rumble

NemeBro
Machamp solos.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. WTF would you even have Machop alongside him?

NemeBro
Machamp is faster than all of them and is stronger than every character in MK combined.

Gamerr-X
omg are you serious?

MK team own those pokemon to hell.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Gamerr-X
omg are you serious?

MK team own those pokemon to hell. Machamp can throw 1,000 punches in a second and each one sends a train flying.

He stomps.

Gamerr-X
Goro and Kintaro also have magic on their side and are brutal, they will rip them in half and take limbs off without any 2nd thoughts.

KingD19
Machamp :It punches extremely fast and is known to have mastered every form of martial arts. The maximum amount of punches they can throw in a few seconds is approximately one thousand. Its attacks send foes flying over the horizon. With only one hand, it can move a mountain. It can hit from a multitude of angles, due to its four arms. However, it has bad dexterity, and cannot handle delicate work without its arms getting tangled.

NemeBro
Goro and Kintaro also have magic on their side and are brutal, they will rip them in half and take limbs off without any 2nd thoughts. Apparently Machamp can also push a mountain with one hand.

Goro and Kintaro are too weak to fight Machamp.

Gamerr-X
but when i used to watch pokemon he sucked and got owned by pikachu n them, whys he so powrful now? got any scans or links to show me his strength?

KingD19
Every pokemon has written feats in the pokedex, it's what they've done. I think I saw a Machamp do some pretty impressive stuff in one of the cartoon series, but, there have been so many that I can't remember which one it is.

Gamerr-X
ok but i still think MK team wins through ranged magic

KingD19
Machamp has tons of attacks that can do massive ranged damage, like Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, etc....

Gamerr-X
ok

lol i just cant bring myself to believe a pokemon would beat 3 brutal MK characters...

MK all the way,Goro and Kintaro have amazing attacks aswell, and Sheeva is alright

NemeBro
There are Pokemon who would destroy the universe MK is set in.

Machamp is too fast and strong for any Kombatant, and by the way, Mortal Kombat is a weak verse.

KingD19
Yeah, MK gods can be defeated by MK humans, so yeah, the poke' verse can decimate them. Pokemon like Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Mew, Mewtwo, etc...

And Mk loses, a single Machamp is overkill actually.

SuperLuigi
machamp maybe faster at throwing blows but he doesnt have reaction feats to avoid telestomps

NemeBro
If you can move your arms that fast you can do so to block.

Gamerr-X
Ermac would destroy Machamp, telekensis takes him as Ermac lifts him up an rips him in half or continously smashes him on the ground till he explodes.

Ermac ownz.

NemeBro
Irrelevant to this fight, and no, his TK cannot restrain something as strong as Machamp.

SuperLuigi
he will be attacked by three shokan at once.

NemeBro
And can kill all three using three of his four hands.

Gamerr-X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Irrelevant to this fight, and no, his TK cannot restrain something as strong as Machamp.
Ermac has strong telekenesis, he consists of loads and loads of souls with enough power to use telekenesis on almost anyone, and in that range is machamp.

NemeBro
Ermac has strong telekenesis, he consists of loads and loads of souls with enough power to use telekenesis on almost anyone, and in that range is machamp. Prove it. smile

k1Lla441
Ermac has strong telekenesis, he consists of loads and loads of souls with enough power to use telekenesis on almost anyone, and in that range is machamp.
yea, i dont think ermac's tk is strong enough to move a mountain, let alone a pokemon who can move a mountain with one of its four arms.

SuperLuigi
machamp is only 5'3 286lbs. ermac could lift him. but that is completely irrelevant.

machamp can get his arms tangled if he uses them all at once

Gamerr-X
Prove it. smile
Crap...lol joke

In games he can use his telekenetic moves against people taller and heavier than machamp, and is almost no limit to his telekenesis, allowing him to use it over and over again if he wishes, if he couldnt do this they wouldnt allow him to in the game.

Besides Ermac also has a great axe he wields with one hand with ease, one slice and Machamp would be in agony, and would greatly decrease his chance of winning.

Back on topic Goro and Kintaro are much bigger than Machamp in height (from the pokemon show size and their size), therefore longer reach, and their punches would hurt Machamp aswell, and Goro can have a blade on each arm which,if sliced, woul hurt Machamp alot because a knife slash hurts almost any skin. Or does he have blade proof skin now?

NemeBro
No, but his punch would shatter the blade and their fists.

It is not his weight that keeps Ermac from TKing him. It is that he cannot restrain something that strong.

I don't think you know how heavy a mountain is or how fast 1,000 punches in two seconds is.

Gamerr-X
No, but his punch would shatter the blade and their fists.

It is not his weight that keeps Ermac from TKing him. It is that he cannot restrain something that strong.

I don't think you know how heavy a mountain is or how fast 1,000 punches in two seconds is.

Yeah but he can lift physically strong quite easily, people with very very strong minds or mental powered people and things like them have telekenesis, not brutes like Machamp.

Its far off but they might do it, Kintaro and Sheeva hold Machamp/distract him while Goro stabs him over and over again in the head or back.

KingD19
They can't hold him, he's too physically strong. And he has attacks like Earthquake, etc.. to keep them off kilter while he pops heads. Giga Punch would end any of them. And other pokemon have Tk, it's not like Machamp has never gone up against it before. Besides, Ermacs TK has stipulations, he can't fatality Machamp until he wins the fight, which won't happen.

Gamerr-X
Originally posted by KingD19
They can't hold him, he's too physically strong. And he has attacks like Earthquake, etc.. to keep them off kilter while he pops heads. Giga Punch would end any of them. And other pokemon have Tk, it's not like Machamp has never gone up against it before. Besides, Ermacs TK has stipulations, he can't fatality Machamp until he wins the fight, which won't happen.
Continous ground smash until Machamp is weakened then, hit with the axe at a critical point/ or keep using that green blast he has (projectile, forgot what its called) until he either dies or goes into fatality mode. Even if Machamp gets up close Ermac can stop some punches with his power, only if for a few seconds so he can move away, or use his telekenetic move that sends them from one side to the other face first.

Also about Goro and co. They way this Machamp is portrayed he has a better chance of winning, but MK team has spme long range moves aswell, where Goro brings up fire orblades i forgot from the ground in MK Deception and it damages the enemy and its an attack that able to be done for ages, havnt really been Kintaro or Sheeva dont really like them, well I dont like Goro either lol but hes gd.

KingD19
Well if we want to use things like that. Machamp uses Hyperbeam on all of them...the end.

SuperLuigi
the tk machamp goes up against is psychic types and they end machamp. dont forget about machop. he isnt gonna sit by and little the shokan beat up his brother (or father which ever you choose)

KingD19
THey both have attacks that would end or at least severely damage Goro and company.

NemeBro
This thread is stupid.

Everyone here is a brute whose best ranged attack is a generic fireball.

They are primarily melee fighters, and when they enter melee against Machamp, Machamp stomps.

KingD19
Machamp has better strength, durability, long, mid, and melee range attacks then all three of the mutant MK squad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.