Human Torch vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

StiltmanFTW
biscuits

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6137/civilwarchronicles01047.th.jpg

d3str0ya10
I say stark. torch is too cocky and wouldn't know what he is getting him self in but iron mans bullets wouldn't be able to hit the torch cause the heat he can generate is to great for gun powder to stand. Meaning it would react and blow up in front of him.
not to mention he can fly faster and has WAY more tech including small bombs (as showed in the movie) that were very undetectable, fast and explosive.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
biscuits

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6137/civilwarchronicles01047.th.jpg

WOAH!!!! what comic was that from i want that one!

StiltmanFTW
IM doesn't shoot bullets... I think you meant some explosive projectiles.

Originally posted by d3str0ya10
WOAH!!!! what comic was that from i want that one!

Civil War #7.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but couldn't torch get so hot that Iron Man has to keep away? I say Torch for the win.

d3str0ya10
IM doesn't shoot bullets... I think you meant some explosive projectiles.

Civil War #7.
TY
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
yeah but couldn't torch get so hot that Iron Man has to keep away? I say Torch for the win.

i say stark like he would get the chance to get hot he would blast with a missle FTW. and if he trys to hit it before it comes to him it will explode and do some HEAVY damage to torch. His durability is not all that high.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN

He won't go nova. CIP.

Stark could KO him with the sonics or something.

StiltmanFTW
i say stark like he would get the chance to get hot he would blast with a missle FTW. and if he trys to hit it before it comes to him it will explode and do some HEAVY damage to torch. His durability is not all that high.

He doesn't have to blow him up. That wouldn't be his style by the way. Tony doesn't kill people.

Low power repulsor rays should be enough.

d3str0ya10
yeah nvm LOL.

Mindset
He won't go nova. CIP.

Stark could KO him with the sonics or something. Character Induced Pity?

StiltmanFTW
If they were trying to kill themselves, HT would probably win via nova blast. Current Iron Man doesn't have Extremis virus anymore and can't use his modern armor.

d3str0ya10
Well he does care for the planet and reed told it could wipe out all mankind and himself. So he wouldn't do that not without sues force fields holding it up. I think she was already occupied at that too, so you can definitely cancel super nova.

tkitna
Iron Mans wins this

This isnt up for debate. Close the thread now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Character Induced Pity?

lol, not sure if you didn't read the "new" rules or just mess around stick out tongue

It's Character Inhibited Power. Although I like your version better laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Well he does care for the planet and reed told it could wipe out all mankind and himself. So he wouldn't do that not without sues force fields holding it up. I think she was already occupied at that too, so you can definitely cancel super nova.

He can limit himself to a small area, like he did numerous times... example being the Ultron or WWH fight.

d3str0ya10
I say stark. torch is too cocky and wouldn't know what he is getting him self in but iron mans bullets wouldn't be able to hit the torch cause the heat he can generate is to great for gun powder to stand. Meaning it would react and blow up in front of him.
not to mention he can fly faster and has WAY more

Blair Wind
Ironman has absorbed Torch's nova blast, it just made him more powerful.

Damn the fact that I lost all my scans. If you look over any HT vs Ironman thread ever done here, I've posted that scan before.

quanchi112
Iron Man wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ironman has absorbed Torch's nova blast, it just made him more powerful.

Damn the fact that I lost all my scans. If you look over any HT vs Ironman thread ever done here, I've posted that scan before.

What happened to your scans? They got erased from the server or what?

Search engine fails and the fight ain't in the directory sad Maybe you remember what issue that was?

tkitna
but iron mans bullets wouldn't be able to hit the torch cause the heat he can generate is to great for gun powder to stand.

Iron Man is not bringing a freaking revolover to this fight. Why do you keep saying guns and bullets? When does Iron Man ever use a gun?

juggernaut74
Iron Man wins.

horrorwolf
Torch should theoretically take a good majority, but his cockyness would make him lose more often than win vs. a serious fight with Stark.

Ironman at least 6/10.

Blair Wind
What happened to your scans? They got erased from the server or what?

Search engine fails and the fight ain't in the directory sad Maybe you remember what issue that was?

My computer died. Ill find it, give me a second

Search engine isnt hard when you know how to use it . Put title: with no spaces between title and the beginning, nor spaces between the : and the character you want to look up.

Anyways, here is the scan:
http://img301.imageshack.us/i/absorptionnovablastdz7.jpg/

shokosugi
Iron Man based on experience and the fact that Human Torch is a dick.

Kazenji
Which Human Torch are we using here?

Survivor19
Jim Hammond, obviously, wins.
Happy Dance

d3str0ya10
^elaborate please cause i think your just saying he wins to keep the thread juiced up but everyone here knows the true answer to this give it a break.

Mindset
^elaborate please cause i think your just saying he wins to keep the thread juiced up but everyone here knows the true answer to this give it a break. You don't know who Jim Hammond is, do you?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blair Wind
My computer died. Ill find it, give me a second

Search engine isnt hard when you know how to use it . Put title: with no spaces between title and the beginning, nor spaces between the : and the character you want to look up.

Anyways, here is the scan:
http://img301.imageshack.us/i/absorptionnovablastdz7.jpg/

Thank you very much.

~~
Jim Hammond is Sentry's kryptonite biscuits

horrorwolf
Originally posted by shokosugi
Iron Man based on experience and the fact that Human Torch is a dick.
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.