The Mandarin vs. Batgirl & Robin [H2H]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
This is The Mandarin without his rings against Tim Drake and Cassandra Cain. H2H only, no equipment or gear for anyone.

Who takes it and why? Is it close?

AlmightyKfish
Mandarin destroys them.

He's got MA on a level it's basically a super power, think around the level of Ogun and Stick.

I mean, w/o rings he's cracked Stark's armour with one karate hit.

iceman24567
Tim Drake will just hold her back but she isn't good enough.

The Nuul
Yeah, Mandarin destroys them.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tim Drake will just hold her back but she isn't good enough.
I was going to make it Cassandra & Shiva vs him, but figured that he'd have no chance then. Wanted to make it fair, lol. Oops.

The Nuul
He would still win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
I was going to make it Cassandra & Shiva vs him, but figured that he'd have no chance then. Wanted to make it fair, lol. Oops. Well Cass beat David Cain while doubting herself Tim on his best day would die to a serious David Cain 10/10. You are right though the two lady's would probably beat him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well Cass beat David Cain while doubting herself Tim on his best day would die to a serious David Cain 10/10.

Batman put David in the hospital for like a week. evil face

He was drunk though. sad

StiltmanFTW
Mandarin

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Batman put David in the hospital for like a week. evil face

He was drunk though. sad He should have killed him in my opinion he's a worse father than Deathstroke well maybe not but whatever laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.