krypto vs the sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
bloodlusted dog attacking sentry..

ko, kill bfr..

tkitna
Korea has something else to eat after Sentrys done with him.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by tkitna
Korea has something else to eat after Sentrys done with him.
why do you say that? what is your reasoning? what evidence do you have to back up your opinion?

Philosophía
Krypto bites his head off.

Warlord
Sentry feed him to his dog

Wild Shadow
to be honest i really just see krpto biting his gonads with a dose of heat vision ftw.

Enyalus
Sentry.

Survivor19
Sentry will die faster then he finishes "Good dog".
With his massive CIS he cannot win here.

Enyalus
Sentry's CIS is that he's a crazy mofo. He'd see Krypto attacking him and instead of thinking "good dog" he'd think, "The aliens have sent an assassin for me!" Then he'd repeatedly interrogate Krypto with the standard "Who are you working for!?" line before pulling Krypto's head off.

Wild Shadow
i doubt he'd rip his head off, i mean can anyone here think they are capable of pulling a head of a dog with there bare hands? just asking for a comparison here.

Survivor19
Ok, you have convinced me.
Sentry rips doggy's head off and starts asking everyone around:
"Was it a good thing to do?"

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i doubt he'd rip his head off, i mean can anyone here think they are capable of pulling a head of a dog with there bare hands? just asking for a comparison here.
He pulled Ultron's head off.

Krypto's attack power seems really good, tbh. He's got pretty high showings there. Durability, not so much.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Survivor19
Ok, you have convinced me.
Sentry rips doggy's head off and starts asking everyone around:
"Was it a good thing to do?"
thumb up

Osborn: Yes, Bob. You did good today.

Survivor19
Originally posted by Enyalus

Osborn: Yes, Bob. You did good today. There is no Void. Repeat it with me: there is no Void
yes

tkitna
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why do you say that? what is your reasoning? what evidence do you have to back up your opinion?

Because its true

See, I looked it up and its called Bosintang in Korea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/elysesewell/subalbum/DSC02359.jpg

As for the battle, Krypto sucks and he's a pale imitation to Superman and since I dont think Supes stands a chance, its easy to see why I dont think Krypto would either.

Heck, Sentry doesnt even bother and sends Watchdog to take care of it.

psycho gundam
facepalm

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
facepalm

Hyperion Prime
I think Krypto wins this fight. I mean if a regualr Lab or German Shepard attacks a human the human 9/10 is going to lose. Why should Krypto be any different. He should be tougher and stronger than any Kryptonian even a fake one Sentry. I always thought during Infinity Crisis it was funny when SBP attacked krypto and won. WTF.

Enyalus
^ Say what?

I'm sorry, but if you get beaten by any dog that isn't at least half wolf, you're a pansy.

The Nuul
I would bite it damn ears off or poke its eye out. Dogs have a lesser pain tolerance than we do.

Enyalus
Kicking them under the chin works, too. Or, hell...slapping them on the nose. no expression

Hyperion Prime
Kicking them under the chin works, too. Or, hell...slapping them on the nose. no expression

Never been attacked by A doberman or a German shepard have you?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by The Nuul
I would bite it damn ears off or poke its eye out. Dogs have a lesser pain tolerance than we do.

Any why you are doing this do you think it would be just sitting there letting you do it? It would ignore your throat and just let you go ahead beating it.

xJLxKing
They beating a trained dog is tough. However, Men can beat them,

The Nuul
Man can beat a non trained dog. You never said it was a police/trained dog.

And if A man can fight off a great white/shark it sure to Hell can beat a dog.

I have kick dogs before and they run away.

Anyways off topic.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Never been attacked by A doberman or a German shepard have you?
A German Shepard, yes. And I kicked it under its chin. While wearing steel-toed boots.

That was the end of that "fight"...

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They beating a trained dog is tough. However, Men can beat them, Yeah MEN like me smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah MEN like me smile
All that weed you have on you, I'm sure one of the basics you learned was how to defend yourself from a drug police dog.

stick out tongue

The Nuul
Kinda off topic isnt this?

iceman24567
All that weed you have on you, I'm sure one of the basics you learned was how to defend yourself from a drug police dog.

stick out tongue sad The funny thing is they never needed the dog to smell the herb funny stories off topic too.

xJLxKing

stick out tongue
laughing out loud laughing out loud Man where do you get them hahahah

I think there is a huge difference from fighting off a Shark and beating a Shark. Don't you think? That crap with the nose doesn't work. It's more like a poke in the eye that actually works.

Wild Shadow
soooooooo.......where are we here?

Harbinger
Originally posted by psycho gundam
facepalm

Mindset
Kicking them under the chin works, too. Or, hell...slapping them on the nose. no expression Slapping it on the nose will only make it madder, kicking it under the chin may work depending on the dog and situation.

Kick a pit bull under the chin and see what happens. sad

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Slapping it on the nose will only make it madder, kicking it under the chin may work depending on the dog and situation.Kick a pit bull under the chin and see what happens. sad

NEVER DO THAT.

Enyalus
I killed a pitbull with one of my pocket knives.

Does that count?

Mindset
Not if you dreamed it.

Enyalus
Not if you dreamed it.
I don't dream. Flash fact.

Mindset
Then you must be a midget.

Because midgets don't have souls, so they can't dream.

Enyalus
Then you must be a midget.
Only in certain bodily places.

Mindset
You have midget feet?!

Enyalus
embarrasment

JakeTheBank
Krypto would get some good shots (bites) in. He punked out Prime twice for a few seconds.

Hyperion Prime
Slapping it on the nose will only make it madder, kicking it under the chin may work depending on the dog and situation.

Kick a pit bull under the chin and see what happens. sad

thumb up I find it hard to beleive all these people can beat german shepards and dobermans and stuff. It can be done, but the average person is going to get mauled, especially if the dog sneak attacks you. Or the dog is determined to get you.

xJLxKing
thumb up I find it hard to beleive all these people can beat german shepards and dobermans and stuff. It can be done, but the average person is going to get mauled, especially if the dog sneak attacks you. Or the dog is determined to get you.
This is just my opinion, but aren't Shepards trained to attack the arm, or leg of the attacker.?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
This is just my opinion, but aren't Shepards trained to attack the arm, or leg of the attacker.?

That's only police dogs since they dont want the dog to kill you. I am pretty sure a regular german sheperad goes for the neck.

xJLxKing
That's only police dogs since they dont want the dog to kill you. I am pretty sure a regular german sheperad goes for the neck.
I saw this on New(CW) where they show this guy saying how he trains his German Shepards. He should how they fight. They attack the arm, then go for the neck(when they get the signal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.