quasar vs the sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill, bfr. battle starts off on earth new york

tkitna
Sentry

starlock
If its Wendal Quasar...its spite...wendal would bfr him in seconds...or just out right embarass him.

Sentry would probably beat Phyla...though i have not read the last 3 issues of GOTG

Enyalus
Originally posted by starlock
If its Wendal Quasar...its spite...wendal would bfr him in seconds...or just out right embarass him.

Sentry would probably beat Phyla...though i have not read the last 3 issues of GOTG
Phyla no longer has the Q-bands or the Nega Bands. smile She's turned into a goth lesbian and her new uniform displays it lol.

I agree with your assessment of Wendell. Until just recently, Richard Rider had the Q-bands. But he gave them back to Wendell in the last issue of Nova.

rotiart
Did they explain why wendell was an energy being? Man I haven't been reading nova lately

starlock
Originally posted by rotiart
Did they explain why wendell was an energy being? Man I haven't been reading nova lately

This could be the reason.....way back Quasar was killed and Malestrom took the bands...with his added might malestrom started the destruction of the universe by creating a black hole at the center.....Infinity infused Quasar with her power and he became an avatar for infinity..as an energy being.helping to defeat malestrom.....Infinity made a deal with oblivion...oblivion gets Eon and Malestrom...Infinity gets Quasar and Makari

So...maybe upon his death...infinity granted him her power..since noone can claim quasar except infinity...its the only thing that seems to fit.....if it was the starbrand that brought him back...he would be flesh again

Wild Shadow
this is wendell quasar i should have said it earlier

The Nuul
Q wins.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by The Nuul
Q wins.

this isnt star trek of course Q would win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.