Amazing Spider-Man #597

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scribe

ankur29
why is norman developing new ss serum for harry , hasn't harry got the goblin powers? or has that part been erased from harry

has N osborn still got his goblin powers?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ankur29
why is norman developing new ss serum for harry , hasn't harry got the goblin powers? or has that part been erased from harry

has N osborn still got his goblin powers?

Yes he does.

ankur29
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yes he does.

does harry have his goblin powers aswell?

Neo Darkhalen
does harry have his goblin powers aswell?

He mentions it in this very issue that the formula was what brought him back, just like it did Norman.

BruceSkywalker
k

ankur29
He mentions it in this very issue that the formula was what brought him back, just like it did Norman.

if harrys already got superhuman powers then why is norman trying to enhance his son with SS serurm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
k

Thanks for adding to the conversation that was really enlightening, have you got anything more meaningful to say or are you good?

if harrys already got superhuman powers then why is norman trying to enhance his son with SS serurm

I don't really know, I haven't been following the story but I imagine it has to do with mind control...but like I said I'm not 100% sure.

I do know that Norman wants to get rid of Lilly though (aka: Menace)

BUSTER1
Yes he does.

Hell yeah. An ordinary person would by well dead after the kicking Spidey gives Norman in ASM#595

Mr Shindiggery
Thanks for adding to the conversation that was really enlightening, have you got anything more meaningful to say or are you good?

Why do you sound as though you are on your periods half the time. confused

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Why do you sound as though you are on your periods half the time. confused

I am not even concerned about him..

He forgets that K is said by a plethora of people here on KMC

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I am not even concerned about him..

He forgets that K is said by a plethora of people here on KMC

You however use it in a certain way that is an irrelevant manner that adds nothing to the conversation at large.

BruceSkywalker
You however use it in a certain way that is an irrelevant manner that adds nothing to the conversation at large.

but i am not worried about each and every conversation..

this particular one could have been asked here.. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=468529&pagenumber=1672#post11969253 or http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=387008&pagenumber=8#post11876418 , but its all good though

SamZED
I dont think Harry has superpowers, why would he need that robotic glove to ko guards then?

jalek moye
Originally posted by SamZED
I dont think Harry has superpowers, why would he need that robotic glove to ko guards then?

didn't norman say that he has super powers but the suit will ehance him more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.