Terrax vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Random encounter

No bfr

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Apoc

Survivor19
Dunno...

AlmightyKfish
Terrax should destroy Apoc.

But it's Terrax.

guy222
Terrax should win

illadelph12
Actually, I'd take Apocalypse. Physical engagement would be in Apoc's favor, when it comes to energy projection Apoc might be able to absorb what Terrax fires at him and empower himself or redirect it back at Terrax, Apoc can phase out of the way of, teleport, or morph around a lot of Terrax's terrakinetic attack, and I think he has enough offensive output to put him down, particularly if Apocalypse can disarm him.

Naija boy
Terrax

Kris Blaze
Tony Stark's armour was able to absorb and redirect all of Terrax' energy. It destroyed the armour, but still...

Enyalus
Apocalypse.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Tony Stark's armour was able to absorb and redirect all of Terrax' energy. It destroyed the armour, but still...

When was this?

leonidas
an issue of new warriors i think . . .

apoc could win this. not quite convinced he'd have enough offense to take terrax out though.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
an issue of new warriors i think . . .

apoc could win this. not quite convinced he'd have enough offense to take terrax out though.

It took one punch from She Hulk and one from Thor.

Apocalypse's got the offense, trust me smile

leonidas
she-hulk ko'd him?? blink

that's just . . . sad. sad

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
she-hulk ko'd him?? blink

that's just . . . sad. sad

Naw, she hit him once, and then Thor hit him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.