asgard bad boys vs FP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok these are asgard bad ass boys againts a very powerfull Tyrant..

Asgardian Destroyer(full power)
Atum the god eater
RKT
Odin
Surtur(w/sword)

they now how powerfull this guy is and get a 10 minute prep to make a plan..the fight takes place in space....

KillAll
the team would overwhelm him... they are too much working together.

guy222
2,000 FT Destroyer and crew FTW

Kris Blaze
Tyrant.

Xplosive
I don't know how would they fare, if Tyrant immediately went all out.

Enyalus
Team.

nicamarvin
he does not know who they are, and is surprice by their team atack, the team is lead by Odin, and he has a plan...

The Dark Cloud
Full powered Tyrant fought a very powerful version of Galactus and the battle lasted for Thousands of years. Tyrant takes this easily

Utrigita
Again Galactus didn't fight Tyrant for Thousands of Years it was the sisterhood doing that.

As for the thread itself, I have no idea. Probably split. But if What Tyrant said about himself is true and Galaxies died at his whim then he probably takes this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Utrigita
Again Galactus didn't fight Tyrant for Thousands of Years it was the sisterhood doing that.

As for the thread itself, I have no idea. Probably split. But if What Tyrant said about himself is true and Galaxies died at his whim then he probably takes this.

How do you figure they didn't fight for thousands of years as that is what I specifically remember the panel saying and I believe it was Thanos. If you have a scan please show me where it says it was the sisterhood and not Tyrant

Utrigita
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How do you figure they didn't fight for thousands of years as that is what I specifically remember the panel saying and I believe it was Thanos. If you have a scan please show me where it says it was the sisterhood and not Tyrant

I'm merely using
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/tyrantgalactus.htm

which point's out that it was the sisterhood not Galactus that fought Tyrant for Thousands of years.

Also in neither scan where Thanos speaks about Tyrant is it mentioned that the battle with Galactus spanned Thousands of years.

basilisk
Originally posted by nicamarvin
ok these are asgard bad ass boys againts a very powerfull Tyrant..

Asgardian Destroyer(full power)
Atum the god eater
RKT
Odin
Surtur(w/sword)

they now how powerfull this guy is and get a 10 minute prep to make a plan..the fight takes place in space....

Atum isn't an Asgardian is he? Also, Mangog could have been thrown in there.

Anyway, interesting battle and it makes me wonder a lot about the relative power levels of these guys.

FP Tyrant lost to Galactus after a tough battle, while DP Tyrant seemingly had regular Galactus on the ropes. Atum can be very powerful, but his last showing wasn't great and I'm not sure how he would do against cosmics. Surtur and Odin are very powerful though not Galactus-level, while RKT is even more powerful than those two.

And the highest power Destroyer I recall was the one that fought the Celestials, which was extremely powerful even though the Celestials easily beat it.

I wonder how regular Galactus would do against this lot together?

I'm tending towards the team for a majority over FPT but I'm not fully convinced.

janus77
FP Tyrant, anyone that can pose a threat to Galactus (without PIS/CIS) is effectively way beyond this lot.

nicamarvin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.