Sigma vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The alt. title for this match is 'My a$s chin is bigger than yours' match.

The Mavericks have sent Sigma back into time some 200 years in the past where X and Zero cannot hinder his plans for world domination.

Too bad that in the past, the 'world domination' bit is Bison's territory.

The Dread Man in Red finds out about Sigma and decides that his Reploid technology - as well as the Maverick Virus - could be extremely useful against his enemies and tracks Sigma down.

Sigma has set up shop inside Bison's old Amazon fortress when Bison shows up. Sigma waves Bison off, thinking that he is no threat.

Until sigma is forced to dodge several Psycho Shots.

The cape is off and the lightsaber is ignited.

Who is the winner...and who has the better a$s chin?

I am who I am
I'm gonna give it to Sigma, maybe. My Mega Man aint that fresh so I gotta play the X games a bit before I can really say. Sigma just seems stronger for now.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Hmm... maybe Sigma

Acrosurge
It doesn't matter which Sigma body he's using, they're all too much for M.Bison. Too much power, too much speed, too much intelligence. Sigma's raw power was off the scale of even the scientific instruments of the 22nd century. He could casually leap skycrapers in a single bound, most of his forms could teleport, and Sigma's spirit could jump from one body to the next. There's a reason he was called the strongest in history.

I think Bison may have the better chin, however.

Kirikaze Fuuma
was it his virus that affected a reploid so that reploid become a new Sigma?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
was it his virus that affected a reploid so that reploid become a new Sigma? That's unknown, but possible. It seems more likely that Sigma constructs his bodies from scratch or by seizing control of someone else (like Dr. Doppler), to build new bodies. I don't think regular reploid bodies would be powerful enough for Sigma's tastes, therefore, he prefers to construct personalized ones.

NemeBro
Yeah but the Sigma Virus has to actually be present for him to live in such a way.

Sigma truly died in Megaman X8 when he died on the moon, and could not come back, cause the virus was not on the moon.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah but the Sigma Virus has to actually be present for him to live in such a way.

Sigma truly died in Megaman X8 when he died on the moon, and could not come back, cause the virus was not on the moon. Don't bet on it. The Sigma Virus was stated to be present up until the end of the Maverick Wars, where it was finally ended by X and the Mother Elf.

Sigma is the Sigma Virus and the Virus is Sigma. They are no longer separable. IIRC, Mega Man Zero Complete Works states this outright (if not there, then in Rockman X Compendium).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.