Dark Khan Versus Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
It was gonna happen sooner or later, so we might as well get it over with.

NemeBro
Pyron wins. I don't give a shit what you say.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
Dark Khan was causing the merging of two universes and would have destroy it.

Like it or not, he is one of the most powerful videogame characters in existence.

NemeBro
Nigga I don't give a shit, Pyron still wins.

Neo Darkhalen

XanatosForever
Nigga I don't give a shit, Pyron still wins.

Hypocrisy! eek!

Nah, I don't mind, Dark Khan has to be one of the lamest character concepts I've heard of in a while.

The Valiant
Stop with the damn Dark Khan topics.

XanatosForever
erm If you're going get angry for so many threads on one character, I ask that you express your concerns to all the others who have posted such threads.

The Valiant

Shutter Shack
Dark Khan vs Pyron?

Khan let's see...RAPES..Pyron?

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

AHAHAH!!!

aha....

Obsidian Fury
Pyron.

Stop it with the Dark Khan threads already (Everyone out there. Not saying it just to XanatosForever).

Shutter Shack
Dark Khan destroys the universe (hell, two of them) along with weensy little Pyron who's size (sadly) can never compare.

Obsidian Fury
Yes, but destroying the universe was a process. All Pyron has to do is kick the baby and he wins the battle.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Pyron.

Stop it with the Dark Khan threads already (Everyone out there. Not saying it just to XanatosForever).

It's to good not to continue it....funny how you say stop when y'all keep making Master Chief/Link/Kratos/Dante/Ganon threads and yet no one complains...fanboy's you crazy bunch you.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
It's to good not to continue it....funny how you say stop when y'all keep making Master Chief/Link/Kratos/Dante/Ganon threads and yet no one complains...fanboy's you crazy bunch you.

There is a difference. All those Master Chief/Link/Kratos/Dante/Ganon threads did not come all of each character under the same day. In addition, they are mostly put up against characters in their own league (Sometimes misplaced, sometimes not misplaced).

I don't mind threads with reoccuring particular characters, even those I don't know, but when 6+ threads appear in the duration of not even a whole day, I find it too much, even had it been a character I like. Especially when a character of the calibur this one has is put up against MC, Mario, Kain and such.

Neo Darkhalen
There is a difference. All those Master Chief/Link/Kratos/Dante/Ganon threads did not come all of each character under the same day. In addition, they are mostly put up against characters in their own league (Sometimes misplaced, sometimes not misplaced).

I don't mind threads with reoccuring particular characters, even those I don't know, but when 6+ threads appear in the duration of not even a whole day, I find it too much, even had it been a character I like. Especially when a character of the calibur this one has is put up against MC, Mario, Kain and such.

I think the whole point to them was to mock Dark Khan and to shut up annoying fanboy's who can't except someone would loose, ie: the Wesker vs MC thread, Wesker would clearly win but people won't accept it, same with any Link thread, Link is not a god yet people in this forum seem to think he's practically on the verge if not already one.

So basically all these threads popping up can be attributed to 1) mocking Dark Khan and his entire concept
2) Finally shutting up idiots....I tell you, you have no idea how glad I was to actually be able to write down MC would loose to Dark Khan and viably there is no chance he could win.

Or it could also be a third option, a clever in joke to make fun at the constant (characters I named in my post previous) threads that pop up, EVERY, SINGLE, TIME! and the whole notion that most people seem them as god like characters (which Khan practically is.)

Obsidian Fury
I disagree with your Wesker > Chief point, but this ain't the place.

The reason threads come up with often the same characters is because there are people that find certain characters more powerful than the rest of the forum and therefore it ends up a debate.
These threads are created more often than not for spite. For the purpose to see the opponent defeated. Which I find reason enough for them to stop appearing unless it's against a character that can match his power.

2. All matches should be fair -- do not start one where it is blatantly obvious that one side would stand no chance

NemeBro
Master Chief would easily beat Wesker for the record. smile

Burning thought
Making a joke of a character you dislike, such as Kain, Ganon, Kratos or w/e does not mean puting them up against charcters they cannot possibly beat, by the sound of him, nobody can defeat Dark Khan if he can much around with universes and erase beings from excistence, not a single character put up against has a chance except maybe Kain.

Neo Darkhalen
I disagree with your Wesker > Chief point, but this ain't the place.

The reason threads come up with often the same characters is because there are people that find certain characters more powerful than the rest of the forum and therefore it ends up a debate.
These threads are created more often than not for spite. For the purpose to see the opponent defeated. Which I find reason enough for them to stop appearing unless it's against a character that can match his power.

2. All matches should be fair -- do not start one where it is blatantly obvious that one side would stand no chance

I agree it should be saved for that thread but I needed an example and that was the first one that popped into my head.

Would it kill to add variety? I mean really look at how many characters there are in video games, way more then I care to count, also what happened to "street level" vs street level characters every single character in this place seems to be Omnipotent, or at least people seem to think they are. I mean can we even use some obscure characters that aren't from a very overused series.

Again I think it's more one or a combination of those 3 points I made previously, but yeah it doesn't follow the rules....then again most threads in this forum don't seem to follow them.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Burning thought
Making a joke of a character you dislike, such as Kain, Ganon, Kratos or w/e does not mean puting them up against charcters they cannot possibly beat, by the sound of him, nobody can defeat Dark Khan if he can much around with universes and erase beings from excistence, not a single character put up against has a chance except maybe Kain.

I see what you did there haermm

Master Chief would easily beat Wesker for the record. smile

I disagree. Or as you once told me in your own words....you're wrong. (that's if I want to be arrogant, but since I don't, I just respectfully disagree with your comment.)

Burning thought
using obscure characters means most people will not have any idea what the character is and is less likely to be even inclined to try and debate them ,I certainly wouldnt find interest in going into a thread to serioulsy debate a character I do not know.

Neo Darkhalen
using obscure characters means most people will not have any idea what the character is and is less likely to be even inclined to try and debate them ,I certainly wouldnt find interest in going into a thread to serioulsy debate a character I do not know.

I understand what you mean there, maybe Obscure is to much of a strong word but could we have a thread with a character who is not used a lot but is known, and someone who isn't nigh invincible.

Just variety is all really.

NemeBro
Making a joke of a character you dislike, such as Kain, Ganon, Kratos or w/e does not mean puting them up against charcters they cannot possibly beat, by the sound of him, nobody can defeat Dark Khan if he can much around with universes and erase beings from excistence, not a single character put up against has a chance except maybe Kain. I hope you do not actually believe that.

And Neo, no, you're wrong.

Burning thought

No more than you believe this although ime sure this Dark Khan is not as great as he seems. theres bound to be a catch somewhere.

NemeBro
Pyron wins because Dark Khan is a f@ggot. Nothing more.

Obsidian Fury

There's always Nozdormu, but he's in a league of his own (Literally)

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I agree it should be saved for that thread but I needed an example and that was the first one that popped into my head.

Would it kill to add variety? I mean really look at how many characters there are in video games, way more then I care to count, also what happened to "street level" vs street level characters every single character in this place seems to be Omnipotent, or at least people seem to think they are. I mean can we even use some obscure characters that aren't from a very overused series.

Again I think it's more one or a combination of those 3 points I made previously, but yeah it doesn't follow the rules....then again most threads in this forum don't seem to follow them.

The problem with variety is that the times it's not the main character or villain, there's often a lack of feats. Characters that lack feats on this forum ends up in the crapper because of how obsessed some are with being disproved or have proof of this or that character should be able to do this or that.
So it often comes down to the heroes and reoccuring villains of particular games, which makes Link, Ganondorf, Kratos, Master Chief and such characters more popular because of the amount of screentime.

I personally can make a lot of streetlevel character threads, but having gone through the history of this forum, such threads die even before the first page. People are either not interested in debating them, or don't know who they are.

While some on this forum doesn't seem to follow that particular rule, the rule itself fades in particular cases, given how some seem to put Link, Kain, Master Chief and other characters far beyond their actual level.

NemeBro
He has not shown to survive the collapse of his universe.

Obsidian Fury
He has not shown to survive the collapse of his universe.

Actually he has, but that's beside the point. It's his global control of time, his virtual omnipresence and his complete control over time and history on a global scale I was talking about.

Burning thought
meh, Kain can tap into infnite magics and cause a dimentional/universal time freeze

Obsidian Fury
Right.

NemeBro
Actually he has, but that's beside the point. It's his global control of time, his virtual omnipresence and his complete control over time and history on a global scale I was talking about. Global control of time doesn't mean much when the universe that surrounds it is destroyed.

And regardless, Nozdormu cannot defeat Dark Khan.

Obsidian Fury
Global control of time doesn't mean much when the universe that surrounds it is destroyed.

And regardless, Nozdormu cannot defeat Dark Khan.

Nozdormu kept the universe from being destroyed, but again beside the point. Dark Khan, while his powers may not be only global, his presence is. Only characters whos presence is not on the planet itself walks safe from Nozdormu. An example of this would be Pyron, who's too big to fit on the planet.

While it's a no-limit fallacy thingy, I am obliged to say that Nozdormu erase people from existance by flicking a corn of sand on them stick out tongue

NemeBro
Nozdormu kept the universe from being destroyed, but again beside the point. Dark Khan, while his powers may not be only global, his presence is. Only characters whos presence is not on the planet itself walks safe from Nozdormu. An example of this would be Pyron, who's too big to fit on the planet.

While it's a no-limit fallacy thingy, I am obliged to say that Nozdormu erase people from existance by flicking a corn of sand on them stick out tongue 1. Dark Khan exists on a plane beyond the space/time continuum as we know it.

2. Dark Khan can do that by willing it...

Obsidian Fury
1. Dark Khan exists on a plane beyond the space/time continuum as we know it.

2. Dark Khan can do that by willing it...

1. So does Nozdormu.
2. So does Nozdormu.

stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
I hope you do not actually believe that.

And Neo, no, you're wrong.

haermm you got me.

The problem with variety is that the times it's not the main character or villain, there's often a lack of feats. Characters that lack feats on this forum ends up in the crapper because of how obsessed some are with being disproved or have proof of this or that character should be able to do this or that.
So it often comes down to the heroes and reoccuring villains of particular games, which makes Link, Ganondorf, Kratos, Master Chief and such characters more popular because of the amount of screentime.

I personally can make a lot of streetlevel character threads, but having gone through the history of this forum, such threads die even before the first page. People are either not interested in debating them, or don't know who they are.

While some on this forum doesn't seem to follow that particular rule, the rule itself fades in particular cases, given how some seem to put Link, Kain, Master Chief and other characters far beyond their actual level.

I understand, it's a collective thing on this forum it seems; and variables need to be taken into account. Ahh no problem just thought I'd ask.

Pyron wins because Dark Khan is a f@ggot. Nothing more.

He's right you know.

NemeBro
1. So does Nozdormu.
2. So does Nozdormu.

stick out tongue No u. estahuh

Obsidian Fury
No u. estahuh

The sandcorn is just a artistic touch stick out tongue You know "Sands of time" and all that. Nozdormu is a little artistic.

Utrigita
Question: Does Dark Khan have the abilities from both Characters? For instance the Omega Effect from Comic DC?

NemeBro
I actually think he does.

Utrigita
Thanks mate smile

NemeBro
Lol...I completely forgot Dark Khan was a merge of Shao Kahn and Darkseid.

Soul raping magic, and the Omega Effect? Lol wtf.

XanatosForever
XD I like how people hijacked this thread to discuss the implications of DK and his use in Versus.

"Pyron wins! Let's talk philosophy!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.