Female Ultron vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Classic AD Ult.
2. AW Ult.

Who wins?

The Scribe
The only reason there was a female Ultron is because Frank Cho was the artist. There never should have been one.

The real Ultron wins easily.

SoulDevourer
stalemate (very boring fight btw)

Galan007
Female Ultron was smacking the shit out of Sentry until Wonderman/Pym intervened.

Female Ultron > Sentry = WWH > classic Ultron.

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007
Female Ultron was smacking the shit out of Sentry until Wonderman/Pym intervened.

Female Ultron > Sentry = WWH > classic Ultron.

laughing

Ok, getting that stupidity out of the way, Female Ultron for the first scenario and Ultron for the second.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing

Ok, getting that stupidity out of the way, Female Ultron for the first scenario and Ultron for the second.

this i agree with. big grin

rotiart
The only thing Female Ultron did special was that she had access to the world wide weather network or whatever and used that to mess with sentry....

With that shut off she got fubared.

Enyalus
Originally posted by rotiart
The only thing Female Ultron did special was that she had access to the world wide weather network or whatever and used that to mess with sentry....

With that shut off she got fubared.

erm Did you read the issues?

'Cause that's not what happened. Ultron was pretty much beating Sentry even when he was bloodlusted, until Hank designed a virus that her system had to combat internally, while fighting Sentry at the same time.

rotiart
I read the issue, but i don't remember it going like that. I thought I remember the virus being designed to disrupt her access to that weather network.

rotiart
And as far as the bloodlust.. that only happened after bobs wife died...

and on bloodlust.. he raped ultron

Enyalus
Ultron was physically beating Sentry. It had nothing to do with her access to various StarkTech equipment. She shot lightning out of her hands which blew clean through Ares and took him out of the fight. She could calculate what an opponent's power level was at and adjust accordingly, but couldn't quite figure out what Sentry's power source was. She was still beating him though. Only when the virus was injested and she had to divert some of her power in order to combat that was Sentry able to rip her head off.

Mindset
She wasn't really hurting Sentry though, just knocking him around.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
She wasn't really hurting Sentry though, just knocking him around.
Sentry's punches were distorting her face, but it didn't look like he was hurting her, either. And I recall Ultron actually catching Sentry's punch at one point, which was pretty sweet.

Mindset
Well she was malleable.

Enyalus
Mmm...droolio Yes she was.

Mindset
You dog, you.

rotiart
jesus.. you guys still talking about each other's moms?!
nasty!

Mindset
Actually, we were talking about you, ya crossdresser.

rotiart
well god if you wanna bring that up
lets talk about that m&m you told me was your wang!
it did not melt in my mouth dammit

tkitna
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ultron was physically beating Sentry. It had nothing to do with her access to various StarkTech equipment. She shot lightning out of her hands which blew clean through Ares and took him out of the fight. She could calculate what an opponent's power level was at and adjust accordingly, but couldn't quite figure out what Sentry's power source was. She was still beating him though. Only when the virus was injested and she had to divert some of her power in order to combat that was Sentry able to rip her head off.

This is all fine and dandy as long as the fact that Sentry was ordered to hold back through the entire fight is mentioned.

Enyalus
This is all fine and dandy as long as the fact that Sentry was ordered to hold back through the entire fight is mentioned.
Was he? I don't remember that lol, but I won't argue.

You think he was still holding back when his eyes went black?

tkitna
Originally posted by Enyalus
Was he? I don't remember that lol, but I won't argue.

Yeah, Carol told him not to destroy Ultron because Tony was in there somewhere.

Nope, but she got a shot in that sent him flying. When he returned, he took care of business.

Enyalus
Yeah, Carol told him not to destroy Ultron because Tony was in there somewhere.
Yeah, that brings it back. Thanks.

PRAYERRUN
don't they have the same abilities?

tkitna
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
don't they have the same abilities?

Female Ultron was malleable as somebody said earlier where as Classic Ultron was not. She conformed to brute force hits and bounced back to normal.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4309/page06gn6.jpg

rotiart
She was malleable because she was formed from a.k.I.n.

Endless Mike
Um... it ends in sex?

Or would that be masturbation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.