Genis Vell/King Thor vs Darksied [pre fc]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
who wins.

quanchi112
Team, easily.

Enyalus
Either member of the Team solo.

Slaanesh
team stomp..

Tazer
Yo.

regular DS is beat, GDS-DS pwnz.

Tazer

iceman24567
Bad spite thread.

TricksterPriest
King Thor would lose. Genis tips the scales though. Unless this is shitty Photon Genis.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
King Thor would lose. Genis tips the scales though. Unless this is shitty Photon Genis. Photon Genis was stronger than Insane Genis.

TricksterPriest
Not the way Ncieza was writing him.

Naija boy
Either character from team solos

Konton
Unfair spite thread is unfair.

quanchi112
King Thor would lose. Genis tips the scales though. Unless this is shitty Photon Genis. How would King Thor lose?

TricksterPriest
Because he's not as powerful as Darkseid? Oh wait, how about DS just jacks his powers like the rest of the pantheons he crushed?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
Either member of the Team solo.

Enyalus
Because he's not as powerful as Darkseid? Oh wait, how about DS just jacks his powers like the rest of the pantheons he crushed?
The Odinforce knows no limit when in the face of evil. shifty

gogogadgetgo

of course king thor isn't as powerful as darkseid...he's more powerful stick out tongue

Slaanesh
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
of course king thor isn't as powerful as darkseid...he's more powerful stick out tongue

pft..you wish

quote from wiki - "The Omega Sanction traps the organism in a series of alternate realities, each worse than the previous one. Also, the ability has been shown to transport those struck by it through time and space."

king thor would get stomp..and remember..the OS has no limit..it can oneshot anyone..or is that the OE..hemmm...

Warlord
Originally posted by Nihilist

D_Dude1210
Genis solos while Thor goes out and scores with teh ladies.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Slaanesh
pft..you wish

quote from wiki - "The Omega Sanction traps the organism in a series of alternate realities, each worse than the previous one. Also, the ability has been shown to transport those struck by it through time and space."

king thor would get stomp..and remember..the OS has no limit..it can oneshot anyone..or is that the OE..hemmm...

nah, thor would just deflect em eye beams with his mighty hammer. much like how superman deflected em with his own "heat vision" laughing

with the OE nullified, its hammer time stick out tongue

Slaanesh
nah, thor would just deflect em eye beams with his mighty hammer. much like how superman deflected em with his own "heat vision" laughing

with the OE nullified, its hammer time stick out tongue

Supes didn't deflected it..DS change the direction biscuits

TricksterPriest
Excuse me, but stopping the finder beams is not stopping the OE or the OS. And Darkseid can make them phase out, travel through time&space, and even ignore other targets in favor of his primary target.

Enyalus
Superman's deflected the OE, on panel. Superman's also tanked/resisted the OB, on panel.

TricksterPriest
FINDER BEAMS. The OE takes place after they hit. And for the love of god, do not use Superman as a benchmark for anything. erm It's just stupid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
FINDER BEAMS. The OE takes place after they hit. And for the love of god, do not use Superman as a benchmark for anything. erm It's just stupid.

False superman has deflected and tanked the OB/OE

TricksterPriest
Jesus ****ing christ, read the damn books. I never said he did not tank the OB. And as for tanking the OE, scans? Because I recall him blocking the finder beams, not stopping the OE, which activates after the beams hit.

And even if he did, SO WHAT? It's SUPERMAN. no expression

Allankles

lol.

I've never understood why Supes gets thrown into these arguments, he's always the last man standing/hero to stop the big threat so it's pretty much expected that he'll overcome whatever he's facing, that's why most of my comic reading is outside of the DC/Marvel mainline and I only venture back for the creative crossovers and events.

As far as the OB's go, DS was depicted using them like high energy attacks that's why guys like Doomsday, Henshaw and Supes were not erased from creation. The OE has only ever failed on one being, Mxy.

quanchi112
Because he's not as powerful as Darkseid? Oh wait, how about DS just jacks his powers like the rest of the pantheons he crushed? Who has Darkseid crushed? The guy has literally given up against a top tier because he couldn't fight on.

quanchi112
Jesus ****ing christ, read the damn books. I never said he did not tank the OB. And as for tanking the OE, scans? Because I recall him blocking the finder beams, not stopping the OE, which activates after the beams hit.

And even if he did, SO WHAT? It's SUPERMAN. no expression Superman is just a top tier. He has a lot of lower showings. The guy is just superior to Darkseid anyway you look at it. He has much better showings overall and has Darkseid's number as of late.

TricksterPriest
Superman is far more than a mere 'top tier'. He would knock your boy Thanos flying if the world was on the line. just like he does to everyone else. He's just that ****ing good.

And Apokolips Now is one showing, out of 30 years worth of showings depicting him as a GOD. As for Pantheons, how about that giant alien fleet that set out to destroy the universe? Reason being: Darkseid killed their gods. Or how about his wars against other pantheons including Asgard and Olympus.

quanchi112
Superman is far more than a mere 'top tier'. He would knock your boy Thanos flying if the world was on the line. just like he does to everyone else. He's just that ****ing good.

And Apokolips Now is one showing, out of 30 years worth of showings depicting him as a GOD. As for Pantheons, how about that giant alien fleet that set out to destroy the universe? Reason being: Darkseid killed their gods. Or how about his wars against other pantheons including Asgard and Olympus. You haven't given me one solid good reason as to how or why he could do so when far less durable powerful characters have crushed him. Off panel feats mean little here. It holds as much weight as Sentry stalemating Galactus. Actually it holds less weight because we at least know who Galactus is and what he is capable of.

You can't **** with Thanos. Nobody this side of Galactus beats him outright. You can bring up the tyrant fight, but Thanos, with a little help, was holding his own. Against a guy who used to on par with Galactus, and even depowered, whupped Surfer and a large crowd of heroes. Thanos is insanely powerful, maybe stronger than pretty much anyone on earth. Even RK Thor would have some trouble. Though, he might be able to win. I'm not up on RK's feats. Here is you before the bias set in. Look at it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
You haven't given me one solid good reason as to how or why he could do so when far less durable powerful characters have crushed him. Off panel feats mean little here. It holds as much weight as Sentry stalemating Galactus. Actually it holds less weight because we at least know who Galactus is and what he is capable of.

Here is you before the bias set in. Look at it.

I have given you reasons constantly. You're too damned biased and ignorant to accept them. Not to mention your constant hardon for anything marvel. You especially hate Darkseid though. Why? Maybe because, no matter how much you wish it to be true, Thanos is a knockoff of Darkseid, not the other way around. Darkseid came first. Starlin ripped off kirby. And Kirby's was, is, and always will be, BETTER. You can't stand that Darkseid is just flat out better than Thanos in every way possible.

"
You can't **** with Thanos. Nobody this side of Galactus beats him outright. You can bring up the tyrant fight, but Thanos, with a little help, was holding his own. Against a guy who used to on par with Galactus, and even depowered, whupped Surfer and a large crowd of heroes. Thanos is insanely powerful, maybe stronger than pretty much anyone on earth. Even RK Thor would have some trouble. Though, he might be able to win. I'm not up on RK's feats. "

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, Quan. It's amazing what reading up on characters, context and feats will do to your perspective. roll eyes (sarcastic) But I don't expect you to understand that. You never learn from your defeats or missteps. And you never will. Thanos is tough, no question. He is a step above most herald levelers. But he has weaknesses. And rarely does he face someone as an equal. And Superman has a strange ability.

He tends to pull out wins even against someone far stronger than him. It's what he does. The man PUNCHED HIS WAY THROUGH DEATH. no expression You heard me. He punched his way through a personification of DEATH itself. By sheer force of will. What the f**k? Nobody but Superman could get away with that.

Enyalus
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, Quan. It's amazing what reading up on characters, context and feats will do to your perspective. roll eyes (sarcastic) But I don't expect you to understand that. You never learn from your defeats or missteps. And you never will. Thanos is tough, no question. He is a step above most herald levelers. But he has weaknesses. And rarely does he face someone as an equal. And Superman has a strange ability.

He tends to pull out wins even against someone far stronger than him. It's what he does. The man PUNCHED HIS WAY THROUGH DEATH. no expression You heard me. He punched his way through a personification of DEATH itself. By sheer force of will. What the f**k? Nobody but Superman could get away with that.

Everytime Supes does shit like that, its PIS. Because Supes is a walking plot device. If it weren't in a DC comic, it wouldn't happen. Shit like that shouldn't matter when debating in an unbiased, non-PIS manner.

Standard Thanos crushes standard Superman. Plot driven stupidity aside.

TricksterPriest
And there is the key problem. At a certain point, it stops being PIS. erm It's just who he is. You either accept that Superman really IS that frigging powerful most of the time, or you ***** about it. You and Quan are in the latter category.

Enyalus
And there is the key problem. At a certain point, it stops being PIS. erm It's just who he is. You either accept that Superman really IS that frigging powerful most of the time, or you ***** about it. You and Quan are in the latter category.
I don't understand you at all. You argue for Darkseid being above Superman and it being PIS when Superman beats him...yet if we compare feats, Superman has him dead-to-rights. And he's beaten him straight up before to reinforce the feat stance.

Yet when I call BS on him doing such ridiculous things...like punching through the ****ing Source Wall, I'm being a *****?

Seriously.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid has beaten Superman more times than Supes has beaten Darkseid. But even 'seid would be in trouble against Superman when Superman has to win.

"When he has to be, Superman>>ALL."

Enyalus
"When he has to be, Superman>>ALL."
I know.

Which is retarded. It isn't a part of his typical powerset, nor his standard operating power. Its plot driven ridiculousness and thus PIS.

quanchi112
I have given you reasons constantly. You're too damned biased and ignorant to accept them. Not to mention your constant hardon for anything marvel. You especially hate Darkseid though. Why? Maybe because, no matter how much you wish it to be true, Thanos is a knockoff of Darkseid, not the other way around. Darkseid came first. Starlin ripped off kirby. And Kirby's was, is, and always will be, BETTER. You can't stand that Darkseid is just flat out better than Thanos in every way possible.

"
You can't **** with Thanos. Nobody this side of Galactus beats him outright. You can bring up the tyrant fight, but Thanos, with a little help, was holding his own. Against a guy who used to on par with Galactus, and even depowered, whupped Surfer and a large crowd of heroes. Thanos is insanely powerful, maybe stronger than pretty much anyone on earth. Even RK Thor would have some trouble. Though, he might be able to win. I'm not up on RK's feats. "

He tends to pull out wins even against someone far stronger than him. It's what he does. The man PUNCHED HIS WAY THROUGH DEATH. no expression You heard me. He punched his way through a personification of DEATH itself. By sheer force of will. What the f**k? Nobody but Superman could get away with that. So what? I could really care less who came first. They are completely different characters regardless of that fact.

Thanos has also changed as a character, looks different, is more powerful, has achieved more as a character, etc. than darkseid.

Darkseid's latest moment in the sun was outshined by Mandrakk. Superman once again defeated Darkseid despite the ale, etc.

Dc has literally been all over the map with Darkseid. Superman has defeated him in virtually every medium. Comics, animated cartoons, video games, etc.

No, this post of yours was dead on and was made before you decided to dedicate your kmc existence to spreading dc hype.

This isn't a dc comic for one. Secondly, you are ignoring his embarrassing losses, and all those countless times he had needed aid to defeat the enemy.

Thanos is above Superman. Superman is above Darkseid. Period.

Forever Nick
What has Rune King Thor done to put him on the same level as DS?

Genis-Vell wins easily though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Forever Nick
What has Rune King Thor done to put him on the same level as DS?

Genis-Vell wins easily though. What has Ds done to put him on the level of King Thor let alone RK Thor?

Forever Nick
What has RK Thor's power/strenght feats? All he was was enlightened.

quanchi112
What has RK Thor's power/strenght feats? All he was was enlightened. Why are you begging for information? If you read the arc then you know exactly what he did.

Naija boy
It is unbelievably sad that people actually are attempting to ignore the rules and justify clear PIS and plot driven occurrences with statements like "He is superman" and "He is just that damn good". lmao

The Nuul
Originally posted by Naija boy
Either character from team solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
It is unbelievably sad that people actually are attempting to ignore the rules and justify clear PIS and plot driven occurrences with statements like "He is superman" and "He is just that damn good". lmao What else would you expect from trick.

TricksterPriest
Ah shut it, ya stinking marvel trolls. Whatever I say or do, at least I never claimed Thanos was more intelligent than Lucifer. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or that Surfer could solo the JLA. Or that Sentry could beat Superman, The IG is stronger than COIE AM&Spectre, etc, etc, etc.

xJLxKing
Ah shut it, ya stinking marvel trolls. Whatever I say or do, at least I never claimed Thanos was more intelligent than Lucifer. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or that Surfer could solo the JLA. Or that Sentry could beat Superman, The IG is stronger than COIE AM&Spectre, etc, etc, etc.
Be careful there, he took out his Thanos costume

KuRuPT Thanosi

"

I'm curious of these weaknesses you speak of what are they?

I'm also curious about the herald levelers that he's not a step above. By the way it's more the a step anyways. However, who are these guys?

Ooo yeah Trick.... You do agree that this team crushes DS and actually either member of team one solos or are you saying DS wins lol

Naija boy

I see. Unable to justify ur nonsensical claims so u resort to going on useless and irrelevant rants. lmao

quanchi112
Ah shut it, ya stinking marvel trolls. Whatever I say or do, at least I never claimed Thanos was more intelligent than Lucifer. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or that Surfer could solo the JLA. Or that Sentry could beat Superman, The IG is stronger than COIE AM&Spectre, etc, etc, etc. So you concede then ramble on about nonsense. It's also funny that you call others biased when your reasoning is Superman wins because he is Superman.

no expression

Forever Nick
Why are you begging for information? If you read the arc then you know exactly what he did.

I dont know where to buy it from.

quanchi112
I dont know where to buy it from. Have you read it?

gogogadgetgo
You're too damned biased and ignorant to accept them

frankly, having read plenty of quanchi's posts and yours, your more biased than quanchi is..at least quanchi is only thanos bias (plus a few more characters) while your dc bias is legendary..

quanchi112
frankly, having read plenty of quanchi's posts and yours, your more biased than quanchi is..at least quanchi is only thanos bias (plus a few more characters) while your dc bias is legendary.. How am I biased for Thanos?

Forever Nick
Have you read it?

Yes I have but my memory of it is average at best

gogogadgetgo
How am I biased for Thanos?

your thanos love is legendary stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.