TMNT vs Batman, Nightwing, Daredevil, & Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
classic versions of all. for the TMNT

1. cg/movie version
2. dark horse and other comic variations of turtles.

SevenShackles
1. im not to sure who would win, ill lean tword team bat.

2. TMNT ALL THE WAY! they got the fight won.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SevenShackles
1. im not to sure who would win, ill lean tword team bat.

2. TMNT ALL THE WAY! they got the fight won.

how formidable was the comic version? in the cg movie, they were doing some insane moves in the air. very agile.

jrodslam
Until i see some comic feats(been asking for years), Bats & Co. win both scenarios. Although the first scenario would be tough as hell.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, I don't know...Batman has been known to beat up on Superman, but with prep. That's what this would be down too. Who has better prep.

Tha C-Master
Donatello has great prep. The turtles have taken on great opponents as well, the problem is that this board is pro marvel/DC.

I'll see what I can do on feats, but the comics are extremely hard to come by. They both have good chances of winning, turtles are like low level superhuman though.

PRAYERRUN
yeah and I don't know if the turtles have ever beaten anybody at the level of Batman before...

Tha C-Master
Shredder would beat Batman pretty badly.

PRAYERRUN
Shredder would beat BATMAN?!?!?! yeah right...

illadelph12
Shredder would assuming no prep either way.

I used to have the TPB of the original Eastman & Laird TMNT run when I was in high school (my Dad tossed it when he kicked me out. Long story). The Turtles were pretty hardcore in those times. Too bad that most people only remember the 80s cartoon adaptation which was nothing like the comics and catered to selling toys to kids. The original comic portrayal was pretty dark. The turtles were each anthropomorphic versions of the Frank Miller' Daredevil with Splinter being Stick. Great books.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but I still don't think Shredder would beat Batman.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Shredder would beat BATMAN?!?!?! yeah right...

The strongest variation of Shredder has reality warping, excessive level of magic, shapeshifter, sizeshifter, speedblitzer, flyboy, elemental master, immortal, demonologist, mindraper and has no vital organs.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by illadelph12
Shredder would assuming no prep either way.

I used to have the TPB of the original Eastman & Laird TMNT run when I was in high school (my Dad tossed it when he kicked me out. Long story). The Turtles were pretty hardcore in those times. Too bad that most people only remember the 80s cartoon adaptation which was nothing like the comics and catered to selling toys to kids. The original comic portrayal was pretty dark. The turtles were each anthropomorphic versions of the Frank Miller' Daredevil with Splinter being Stick. Great books. They used to kill lol. The 2003 version cartoon was a bit closer to the roots.

PRAYERRUN
ok so Shredder wasn't just some ninja in a costume full of blades then...

Tha C-Master
It helps to research. stick out tongue

Obsidian Fury
ok so Shredder wasn't just some ninja in a costume full of blades then...

Even his lesser incarnations are talented and I don't doubt he would put up a fight against Batman. He unarmed defeated all turtles without breaking a sweat.

PRAYERRUN
ok then, it sounds like the turtles would still have their hands full with just batman.

Obsidian Fury
Batman is a talented fighter. Beyond human really. But the turtles have beyond human agility, speed, strength and durability. They do Batman top-feats quite often. They take down armies of ninjas each one on their own. Supervillains is not exactly uncommon either, and one of them didn't win a galactic deathmatch tournament with sheer luck.

Tha C-Master
ok then, it sounds like the turtles would still have their hands full with just batman. Well that varies, he's beaten the four of them, and then there have been times where Leo has soloed him, it just depends on the age of the turtles.

PRAYERRUN
well whatever the case, it looks like too me that batman and his crew would win this.

Obsidian Fury
well whatever the case, it looks like too me that batman and his crew would win this.

Only if they work as a team. The Turtles will. If Batgang doesn't, they don't have much time left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.