Bane vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Bane vs Punisher prep war. Who wins?

PRAYERRUN
ok good one. Hand to Hand, Bane wins, but if Frank is paitent, he might squeeze out some wins.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
ok good one. Hand to Hand, Bane wins, but if Frank is paitent, he might squeeze out some wins.

Even h2h Bane might not win.

iceman24567
Prep Frank h2h Bane

PRAYERRUN
I'm thinking that if Punny can get Bane angry enough, Bane'll go into bezerker mode and Punisher will be able to take him on at least 5/10.

iceman24567
Overdosing on Venom makes Bane go into Berzerker mode and once that happens Frank has no chance in h2h against him

Phantom Zone
bbbbboring, where the hate?

BUSTER1
Punisher is too clever for Bane and outsmarts him for the win.

iceman24567
Being clever won't save him in h2h combat no expression

BUSTER1
Originally posted by iceman24567
Being clever won't save him in h2h combat no expression

Prove it.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Punisher is too clever for Bane and outsmarts him for the win. Bane is smarter than Frank.

iceman24567
Nah it's up to you to prove Frank being clever gives him the win over a stronger, faster and just as skilled opponent. Being clever is Batmans bread and butter and in a straight h2h fight he barely holds his own against Bane. Plus Bane is a hell of alot smarter than Castle

Wei Phoenix
Punisher can beat Movie Bane H2H...thats about all I can give him here lol.

PRAYERRUN
Ok well, I wonder if Bane could take the firepower of Punishers guns...

iceman24567
Ok well, I wonder if Bane could take the firepower of Punishers guns... No he can't but if Frank doesn't have guns his hands get broken along with his neck, back, arms and any other body part Bane doesn't like eek!

PRAYERRUN
most likely, which is why I doubt Frank would be unarmed. He'd have a knife in his boot or a grenade or some kind of hidden weapon.

BUSTER1
Nah it's up to you to prove Frank being clever gives him the win over a stronger, faster and just as skilled opponent. Being clever is Batmans bread and butter and in a straight h2h fight he barely holds his own against Bane. Plus Bane is a hell of alot smarter than Castle

Batman is overated. He is no Frank Castle

Wei Phoenix
most likely, which is why I doubt Frank would be unarmed. He'd have a knife in his boot or a grenade or some kind of hidden weapon.

A knife is not going to give him a win over Bane.

Wei Phoenix
Batman is overated. He is no Frank Castle
In what way is he no Frank?

iceman24567
Batman is overated. He is no Frank Castle Yeah he's just physically better than Castle in everyway even his damage soak is better.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
A knife is not going to give him a win over Bane. Not when two gun shot wounds to the upper body didn't even bother him recently and he was bleeding out erm

Wei Phoenix
Not when two gone shot wounds to the upper body didn't even bother him recently and he was bleeding out erm

Ha Frank better pray for a pot of boiling water and a flight of stairs.

PRAYERRUN
A knife is not going to give him a win over Bane.
who says he'd use it to stab him? cut that line that gives him his venom and he's no more.

iceman24567
who says he'd use it to stab him? cut that line that gives him his venom and he's no more. Bane doesn't even use the Venom anymore he rips peoples arms off without it currently no expression

iceman24567
Ha Frank better pray for a pot of boiling water and a flight of stairs. Lol and maybe help from somebody better. I don't think the Russian can beat Bane either by the way.

The Nuul
Bane

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Bane vs Punisher prep war. Who wins? punisher's going straight to that that shield cache as a start, battle van's going to get pimped too.

PRAYERRUN
of course, who says punisher would even get close enough for bane to see him. He plants a bomb and blows the blowhard up.

Wei Phoenix
of course, who says punisher would even get close enough for bane to see him. He plants a bomb and blows the blowhard up.

So Bane is an idiot now? Since they both have prep he will learn about Frank's habits like he did Batman and anticipate an attack like that imo.

The Nuul
All out prep and weapons, Frank should win.

psycho gundam
So Bane is an idiot now? Since they both have prep he will learn about Frank's habits like he did Batman and anticipate an attack like that imo. didn't some of that prep involve bane being in arkham with a lot of batman's rogues?

PRAYERRUN
ok so now we gotta know where this fight is taking place...

iceman24567
All out prep Frank wins all the crap he packs would be too much even though Bane uses Guns, explosives and bladed weapons too.

PRAYERRUN
ok see in my mind if they're BOTH using weapons, then that gives the edge to Bane. Punisher may have everything he could ever want in weapons, but I can see Bane carrying a giant bazzoka and outfireing Punisher.

iceman24567
Nah more like a mini gun and rack of dynamite or other explosives still nothing compared to Franks arsenal especially if we are using current Punisher.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but with Bane's strength he'd be able to carry around heavier and more powerful weapons.....

iceman24567
But Frank has better weapons and more weapons to choose from doesn't he have tactile Nukes? laughing

PRAYERRUN
ok so he nukes the big brainiac and wins. lol done for me.

BUSTER1
With Frank's superior intelligence and tactical ability, there is only 1 winner-and his name is Castle

iceman24567
Frank isn't as intelligent as Bane ever no expression

Prep-Man
Bane wins hth. Weapons, frank wins with weapons.

BruceSkywalker
Frank wins, he should be smart enough to cut off Bane's supply of venom and then Frank will take care of him afterward

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bane wins hth. Weapons, frank wins with weapons. This plus Bane doesn't use venom anymore and he doesn't need it to beat Frank in h2h.

Prep-Man
Bane is a smart fighter. batman has said as much. he's even created his own arts. bane just ripped off someone arms like it was a doll. bane takes the majority in a tussle.

Bouboumaster
H2H: Bane squash Frank. I mean, he broke mother****in Batman's back. BATMAN. Frank is nowhere near this cat in h2h.

All out prep: The main difference between Batman and Frank is that Batman is a cool dude. He won't kill, just KO his ass and send him in jail, while the bad dude have a chance to redeem himself.
Frank isn't like that: He's not above fulling a place with ammos with two AK-47 killing all the mofoes in the process. Bane would be put against a man who is more sadist and violent that himself. He wouldn't know wtf is happening when Frank would begin to blow up the place. At the end, Frank kill his target.

Sado22
Frank. insane endurance, presence of mind and survivability. It's going to be very, very tough but Frank almost always fights uphill battles and against a greater number. Frank wins.

btw, with prep this is practically a stomp big grin

TricksterPriest
Bane did not just break Batman's back. That was the culmination of his plan. He researched him, studied him, and he was not in Arkham, contrary to what some people said.

Bane BROKE the Batman. Not just physically, but mentally as well. Something I see as being impossible for Frank to do.

Frank has much better gear, but Bane is much smarter. And I believe he has access to Secret Six gear now, so he can put up a good fight.

H2H is a wash. Bane regularly stalemates Batman and he is well-respected in the underworld. Breaking Judomaster's back, beating Ra's Al Ghul at chess, bringing down his father King Snake's drug empire, rigging the elections of Santa Prisca, and surviving having the prison of Pena Duro brought down on his head. Even Nightwing was reluctant to fight him.

psycho gundam
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8969/jokerlastlaughbk04of060fg1.jpg

mrcharlieo
Even h2h I think Frank would take him, sure Bane broke a weak Batman but Bats wasn't trying to kill him, you can't really compare Bats and Frank in terms of fighting, it's like comparing a UFC fighter to a Krav Maga fighter, ones aims to make you tap out or knock you out, the other aims to kill or cripple you.

iceman24567
h2h Bane is an equal to Batman because of his strength and Bane is like Punisher he aims to kill or cripple Frank is outclassed in h2h.

D_Dude1210
People DO know there isn't a H2H stipulation in this fight. It's with prep.

Means Punisher has his weapons, has his planning/tactics and would prolly just snipe Bane before he knew what was going on.

iceman24567
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Means Punisher has his weapons, has his planning/tactics and would prolly just snipe Bane before he knew what was going on. thumb up i guess a new Frank vs Bane thread needs to be made.

Sado22
yes, because Frank has outclassed DD in the past while holding back and even statemated a pissedoff DD in real fight to the end. in technique frank is often underestimated on kmc. talking about endurance, Frank has fought the Russian and lived to tell the tale because of his presence of mind. he's gone toe-to-toe with Tombstone and won.

why people keep coming up here and talk like Frank just some street punk is beyond me. okay, so Bane broke Batman's back. a weak, insomniac, pushed to his limits and burnt out batman. like batman is trying to kill Bane all the later times they fought.
please.

Frank is here for one reason and one reason only: kill Bane and he'll do it. he has dealt with worse before.

~Sado

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Sado22
yes, because Frank has outclassed DD in the past while holding back and even statemated a pissedoff DD in real fight to the end. in technique frank is often underestimated on kmc. talking about endurance, Frank has fought the Russian and lived to tell the tale because of his presence of mind. he's gone toe-to-toe with Tombstone and won.

why people keep coming up here and talk like Frank just some street punk is beyond me. okay, so Bane broke Batman's back. a weak, insomniac, pushed to his limits and burnt out batman. like batman is trying to kill Bane all the later times they fought.
please.

Frank is here for one reason and one reason only: kill Bane and he'll do it. he has dealt with worse before.

~Sado

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.