Faith (Mirror's Edge) Versus Altair (Assassin's Creed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
In an alternate reality that combines both universes, Altair's ancestor has escaped confinement and is on the run. His experiences have given him abilities and skills comparable to Altair himself, but modern society's technology makes it much harder to disappear from his pursuers, so he must run.

At the same time, Faith is continuing her quest. The two happen to cross paths upon a roof, with both their respective enemies after them. They must navigate a metropolis involving fifty buildings of various size and shape. Scattered pipes and railings serve as the only connection between buildings, which can only hold one person at a time.

Which parkour will win this race for survival?

ScreamPaste
She flashes him and he falls to his death.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

This is srs business, Scream. mad GTFO TROLLIN' MAH THREAD.

Seriously, though, if you have a real thought, feel free to post, otherwise don't bother.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

I don't think Altair can be that easily distracted. He'd probably wonder why she's doing that.

ScreamPaste
That was a serious thought. She has a large advantage in her physical form being, we can assume, appealing to him. She can win by inducing a fall, followed by a sudden stop, using her double X chromosome.

NemeBro
Altair is a Jew.

A more effective tactic would be throwing a wad of money off the side of the building.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by NemeBro
Altair is a Jew.

A more effective tactic would be throwing a wad of money off the side of the building.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

XanatosForever
Wow, guys. And you wonder why there aren't more diverse character threads around here. no expression

General Kaliero
I think you mean Altair's descendant, Desmond Miles?

Faith wins this. She moves much more fluidly.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I think you mean Altair's descendant, Desmond Miles?

Faith wins this. She moves much more fluidly.

That's right, General. I had forgotten his name. At first I would agree with you, but if Desmond has Altair's skills, I think it could actually be in his favor, he was rather graceful himself, after all.

SpadeKing
does Altair get throwing knives to stop her in her tracks

XanatosForever
Well, I didn't rule it out...and this is a race for survival...the question, though, would be where he got the equipment? Remember, he'd just broken out of confinement.

Shutter Shack
Altair WTFpwns this *****

Originally posted by NemeBro
Altair is a Jew.lmao

Peach
Faith wins, easily.

Desmond has just gotten the skills; he wouldn't be as practiced with them. Faith's been doing it for years. It's second nature to her.

Also, speed and agility is key to this sort of thing; Faith would have the edge there. She'd also be able to use her size to her advantage - can't beat something you can't catch and that easily slips away from you.

And, Altair mostly fought armed, and it stands to reason that Desmond, inheriting his skills, would be the same. Faith is very good at hand-to-hand fighting as well as improvising with whatever she picks up.

Hence, Faith takes it.

KingD19
Well, considering that all the time in the Animus Desmond spent, it's safe to say that if he gains the abilities, he would trained well enough in his new abilities, and both he and Faith are good at counters, and hand to hand combat, however Altair was skilled with weapons as well. I would like to see Ezio instead of Altair, he has a broader range of abilities and skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.