Kingdom Come Superman vs Time Trapper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Kingdom Come Superman- Current

VS

Time Trapper- Current

I think its a slaughter for the Time Trapper but this is a current battle and I would like to hear your thoughts.

iceman24567
Current Time Trapper barely has any feats but if we use Primes feats along with what the Trapper did in LOSH KC Superman stands no chance.

kgkg
Originally posted by iceman24567
Current Time Trapper barely has any feats but if we use Primes feats along with what the Trapper did in LOSH KC Superman stands no chance. Current Time Trapper is still the same Trapper since he first appeared. Did I miss something? I know they revealed that Prime is going to become the Time Trapper.

anyway Time Trapper for the easy win.

Slaanesh
Prime stomp..

guy222
TT

Endless Mike
How can you compare a Superman/Herald level character to a cosmic like Time Trapper?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by kgkg
Current Time Trapper is still the same Trapper since he first appeared. Did I miss something? I know they revealed that Prime is going to become the Time Trapper.

anyway Time Trapper for the easy win.

the 1st isnt actually true, as the TT was revealed to be Cosmic Boy after spending an eon or so in some great spatial library; making him SBP is a retcon (and a very lame 1 at that.)

however I agree w/ya on who'd win.

Tazer

quanchi112
TT wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Tazer
the 1st isnt actually true, as the TT was revealed to be Cosmic Boy after spending an eon or so in some great spatial library; making him SBP is a retcon (and a very lame 1 at that.)
I totally agree with you, and pointed that out to everyone I possibly could when Lo3W came out, lol.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Enyalus
I totally agree with you, and pointed that out to everyone I possibly could when Lo3W came out, lol.

I think that revelation to the rest of the Legion at the end of ZERO HOUR was the way of twisting the knife before they faded out of existence.

Time Trapper survived CRISIS untouched and revealed to the Legion post ZERO HOUR that he has been in control all the time.

I think the SBP revelation works with better with the Legion canon; especially the part about getting back at Superman in the worst way possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.