Sidekick Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
This is a thread on teams, but I want the battles to be done in 1v1s...can I do that? Ah well, I'll give it a shot. If not, just throw them all into one huge fight of Team 1 vs Team 2

Team 1 is Luigi, Sparx, Zippo, and Tails

Team 2 is Diddy Kong, Navi, Globox, and Yoshi.

Mario has two sidekicks, win.

The fights will actually go in the order I put the names. So, Luigi vs Diddy, Sparx vs Navi, etc etc.

Sparx is Spyro's dragonfly helper. Zippo is the useless bug that stayed in Tomba's hair in Tomba2. Globox is Rayman's best friend in Rayman 2 at least.

Gamerr-X
Diddy Kong beats Luigi
Im not sure who Navi is so I cant pick
Not sure ive never seen these, but by the sound Globox is more powerful than a useless bug lol
Yoshi coz he can eat people

MooCowofJustice
Navi was Link's fairy in Ocarina of Time...

KingD19
Everyone else is fighting, Navi is just in the corner.

LISTEN!!!!!!!! LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN, HEY HEY, LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no sidekick fight is complete without Slippy Toad and Prince Tricky

ScreamPaste
Imho, Luigi and tails solo team 2, with the exception of Navi, who's relegated to the realm of speculation, anyway.

MooCowofJustice
Yoshi, Shin. Yoshi. I want you all to remember the ending of Yoshi's Island and how far Yoshi had to throw those gigantic eggs at Bowser who had been grown to an abnormal size by that witch.

Oh yeah, Globox is like Yoshi, only less adept at hand to hand and not nearly as strong. He holds lums in his stomach that have enough power to give Rayman one of his powers back. That would give me heartburn.

I really don't know what kind of stuff Diddy Kong has done. But I figured he'd be of some use to these guys.

King-Fingolfin
The very fact that this thread has Navi, yet it doesn't have Daxter utterly disgusts me.

NemeBro
Indeed.

A sidekick thread without Daxter is fvcking stupid.

MooCowofJustice
I hated the Jak and Daxter games, and I am proud of that fact.

NemeBro
I hate you.

MooCowofJustice
Not nearly as much as I hate Jak and Daxter.

Ratchet and Clank are waaaaay better.

King-Fingolfin
Nah.

Oh, then why didn't you put Clank in?

MooCowofJustice
Meh, I didn't think any of Clank's fights would be interesting. I suppose I could have let Tails make himself a mech and made it Giant Clank, but whatev.

I'm curious, what is it you all say makes Jak and Daxter so much better?

NemeBro
Daxter.

MooCowofJustice
Okay. Then what makes Daxter so great?

NemeBro
Everything he does.

MooCowofJustice
New thread. Daxter vs Dark Khan.

Ratchet and Clank is still more fun than Jak and Daxter. Sure, it's personal opinion but I cannot stand the Jak and Daxter games.

The Valiant
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Ratchet and Clank are waaaaay better.

I agree, and Ratchet and Clank>>>Jak and Daxter (the games).

Phanteros
Originally posted by The Valiant
I agree, and Ratchet and Clank>>>Jak and Daxter (the games). http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/03/wrong-urinal.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.