Vulcan vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Current Vulcan vs Nova Prime (Ryder)

who wins?

AlmightyKfish
Nova ftw.

Can Vulcan manipulate his gravimetrics?
Even if he can though, Nova could just bullrush him and crack his head open Kallark style.

Enyalus
Vulcan.

Forever Nick
Vulcan can manipulate ALL energy, no matter how exotic it is energy is energy and Vulcan can manipulate it.

Vulcan wins easily.

Lord S
Originally posted by Forever Nick
Vulcan can manipulate ALL energy, no matter how exotic it is energy is energy and Vulcan can manipulate it.

Vulcan wins easily. That's a very fanboyish thing to say.

Until Vulcan has actually demonstrated that on-panel, I'm going with Nova.

Slaanesh
Nova

Forever Nick
Please read the scan where Vulcan talks about him being able to manipulate magic. He talks to people like you who keep doubting.
Vulcan can manipulate ALL energy....ALL. Oh well we will see if he encounters Nova and wipes the floor with him, until then im quoting this.

D_Dude1210
How about a speedblitz? big grin

Lord S
Please read the scan where Vulcan talks about him being able to manipulate magic. He talks to people like you who keep doubting.
Vulcan can manipulate ALL energy....ALL. Oh well we will see if he encounters Nova and wipes the floor with him, until then im quoting this. Any character can fellate himself about his supposed power, but until it's actually proven on-panel, it's nothing but speculation.

Fact remains that aside from that new watered down Backstreet Boy looking Adam Warlock, Vulcan has never faced true cosmic power.

Vulcan is all offense...nothing more. Nova is no slouch in that department either, but is more well-rounded, and has other resources at his disposal like speed and experience.

D_Dude1210
Yeah, when Warlock used quantum magic against him, he simply got absorbed. When Warlock switched to his fists, he basically was rocking Vulcan til the IG showed up.

Nova would prolly resort to his fists and punch Vulcan's face off. smile

SevenShackles
i want to say vulcan, but as for how things are now and until Vulcan shows otherwise. Nova wins. vulcan rushes in thinking he is unstoppable and nova out thinks him.

Forever Nick
When Nova can almost singlehandedly defeat the Imperial Guard ill give it to him

iceman24567
Vulcan's durability isn't to good i think Nova can win a majority.

darthgoober
When Nova can almost singlehandedly defeat the Imperial Guard ill give it to him
I'm pretty sure that Pre-Annihilation Nova did better against Gladiator than Vulcan did...

WhiteWitchKing

Oddly enough he beat Annihilus and physical down a technarchy down while weakened down to the techno-virus. He can physically handle Vulcan.

Survivor19
I need to point out that while Vulcan CAN manioulate erergy, it doesn't mean he can manipulate it better then his opponent. He shows trouble in handling high energy levels - for example, sundipped Havok easily mops the floor with him.

Nova Prime's energy levels are high enough to get past Vulcan's defences and harm him, IMO.

P.S. Lorna can solo Vulcan too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.