Ezio vs Altair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
takes place at the site of the holy grail. both get their best weapons.

KingD19
We haven't seen all of Ezio's weapons, but he's got waaaay more than Altair, plus he can fight dirty, and pick up weapons. He's also got a gun, he wins, hands down.

SovNarKom
^
ill co-sign this)

Gamerr-X
Ezio

Nemesis X
I like to call this spite since Ezio is clearly more bad ass. He's got more weapons and better fighting styles. Ezio has two hidden blades and not to mention he can shoot them out of his wrists. Ezio cocks his wrist and fires. Altair would have idea what hit him.

NemeBro
Indeed, the tech advantage alone gives him the win.

SpadeKing
hm do we give to the original or the upgrade?

First_Tsurugi06
Ezio, based on just a trailer, already seems superior. That, and being described as able to wield several more weapons just supports it more. Not counting the gun on his wrist.

SWblayde938
Even though Ezio has more weapons and new stuff he can do,
gameplay can not play apart in this match.. Altair is a better warrior so far, he was trained his whole life in the assassins, Ezio was not always a assassin, but we havn't seen what Ezio can do

Doctor-Alvis
I agree. I'm inclined to give Altair the edge because of how long he's trained but we haven't seen how good Ezio becomes.

Thus far, all I can conclude is Ezio likely has a much wider range of weapon skill and may be a better planner.

Incanus
I give it to Altair due to training in assassination and fighting. Ezio can bite his ass with that gun of his, tech is only reason he could win.

First_Tsurugi06
That, and the fact that he's been stated as being intended to be more dangerous an assassin than Altair by his developers. It's only ever been stated that Ezio had become an assassin to avenge his family. I don't think it's been stated WHEN he decided to train to become an assassin.

Originally posted by SWblayde938
Even though Ezio has more weapons and new stuff he can do,
gameplay can not play apart in this match.. Altair is a better warrior so far, he was trained his whole life in the assassins, Ezio was not always a assassin, but we havn't seen what Ezio can do

Gameplay not playing a part in this is, if anything, why Altair loses.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
That, and the fact that he's been stated as being intended to be more dangerous an assassin than Altair by his developers. It's only ever been stated that Ezio had become an assassin to avenge his family. I don't think it's been stated WHEN he decided to train to become an assassin.

Gameplay not playing a part in this is, if anything, why Altair loses. what do u mean, your saying he probably trained as an assassin just in case something bad happens

First_Tsurugi06
No, I'm saying we don't know WHEN he started traning as an assassin, as in it could have been at a very young age that his family was murdered, thus making it possibly at a young age that he started training.

SuperLuigi
gun beats skilled warrior

Kazenji
Talk about getting in quick.

SWblayde938
of course ezio is gonna win with a gun... i think if you put both of them with a simple long sword, altair would win, but we dont know anything about ezio, he could of trained all his life, but got out with his family similar to desmond.. idk

Nemesis X
Even the creators of AC at the Ubisoft conference said that Ezio is more skillful than Altair. I think I'll take a creator's word over fanboy rants anyday.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Even the creators of AC at the Ubisoft conference said that Ezio is more skillful than Altair. I think I'll take a creator's word over fanboy rants anyday.

They said he was a more skillful assassin, as in stealth etc didn't they?

They have actually stated that Ezio is 'less of a warrior archetype than Altair'

Anywayy, with his tech, Ezio would easily win.

If you gave them both a longsword and made them duke it out, Altair would take it imo...

AaronJim123
i dont think any of you have finished AC2 if you watch the end ezio is a way better and hes really bad ass wich gives him the advantage altair would lose hands down

Hunter_Mark2
Altair would smite ezio without a problem
YOU ALL FORGET altair made ezios equipment and ezio never made it leonardo did so without help ezio wouldnt even have weapons and altair killed the Big Bad guy without an eden artifact when the big bad guy had the apple of eden. Also altair wasnt told where his targets where he had to interogate, pickpocket, race, kill and he was trained all through his life the only one who would stand a chance against him is Desmond because no one knows how good he is

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Hunter_Mark2
YOU ALL FORGET altair made ezios equipment and ezio never made it leonardo did

confused

BloodRawEngine
By AC Brotherhood it's very clear that Ezio has pretty much offically become everything that Altair was, and more than likely thensome.

Not to mention Altair only ever managed to make so many of the things Leonardo rediscovered because the Apple.

EzIo_sKiLlzz
if you, like me have completed AC brotherhood you would know that altair would stand about as much chance in a fight against the almighty Ezio Auditore de Firenze as a dancing banana.

heres somme questions for all you altair-lovers...Does Altair have

1) double, pistol-equipped or poison dart blowing hidden blades?

2)heavy weapons you can throw in the faces of guards such as the bearded axe, stocco, or spada lunga?

3)the option to upgrade/update to bigger, badder weapons?

4)a crossbow?

5)Leonardo da Vinci and his Machine Guns and Tanks?

6) Ten Fully trained assassin recruits?

7) Is he the leader of the Assassins Guild?

8) smoke bombs?

Altair is for weirdos who cant accept the truth-

ALTAIR IS THE PAST
EZIO IS THE PRESENT
DESMOND IS THE FUTURE.

ACB= Best Game Eva

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by EzIo_sKiLlzz
if you, like me have completed AC brotherhood you would know that altair would stand about as much chance in a fight against the almighty Ezio Auditore de Firenze as a dancing banana.

heres somme questions for all you altair-lovers...Does Altair have

1) double, pistol-equipped or poison dart blowing hidden blades?

2)heavy weapons you can throw in the faces of guards such as the bearded axe, stocco, or spada lunga?

3)the option to upgrade/update to bigger, badder weapons?

4)a crossbow?

5)Leonardo da Vinci and his Machine Guns and Tanks?

6) Ten Fully trained assassin recruits?

7) Is he the leader of the Assassins Guild?

8) smoke bombs?

Altair is for weirdos who cant accept the truth-

ALTAIR IS THE PAST
EZIO IS THE PRESENT
DESMOND IS THE FUTURE.

ACB= Best Game Eva

1). Yes. Altair designed the Pistol and the Double Hidden Blades.

2. Probably, considering those weapons and others like them had been around for a very long time.

3. ...yeah.

4. Yeah.

5. No. But Ezio hasn't been allowed possession of them here either, considering this thread was before AC: Brotherhood.

6. Probably had more considering he took over the guild in his time after Al Mualim. But again, no recruits for either of them.

7. Yeah.

8. Probably not.

Technically, Altair and Ezio are the past and Desmond is the present. The future is ALIENS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.