Do you think Nintendo is gonna delay any of these games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Ok, so from now until the end of 2010, this is what Nintendo has planned and/or ready for release-

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Kid Icarus
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Fit Plus
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Super Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Metroid:Other M
The Legendary Starfy
Picross 3D
Warioware DIY
Sin and Punishment 2
Style Savvy
Fossil Fighters
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
Style Savvy
Golden Sun DS
Glory of Heracles
Span Smasher
Monado: Beginning of the World
Endless Ocean 2
Line Attack Heroes

Not to mention that if they can get their teams together and organized, we'll also see Star Fox Wii, Eternal Darkness 2, Metroid Dread, F-Zero Wii, and possibly a Metroid 2 remake.

That's an assload of games for an 18 month period and it's no longer 1986 where Nintendo rules the market and you can just flood the market with first party titles especially with that many star franchises competing with each other. The other thing you don't want to do is rush a game out when it's not complete or fully tested.

So, I'm assuming that at least some of these games are probably gonna be staggered or delayed through 2012, but which ones? I'm hoping not Kid Icarus cause that game has supposedly been finished since last Summer.

Darth Jello
crap, wrong forum, please move to VG forum my bad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Jello
crap, wrong forum, please move to VG forum my bad

Shame on you. 30 days in the electric chair.

KidRock
I might buy a Wii just for the New Super Mario Bros.

Symmetric Chaos
They'll delay all the good ones just to spite their fans.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They'll delay all the good ones just to spite their fans.

Or they'll just absurdly under-manufacture the titles to stupidly limit availability.

BackFire
moved.

jaden101
It's Nintendo...They'll delay all of them...It's what they do.

Peach
Nintendo delays things a lot.

However, it's generally worth it when they do.

Ridley_Prime
Except when it came to Brawl, but otherwise, I concur.

Darth Jello
I agree

chomperx9
Originally posted by Peach
Nintendo delays things a lot.

However, it's generally worth it when they do. i dont know they delayed abunch of gamecube games i remember that i was dying to get my hands on they never released them. wasnt worth it there.

Neo Darkhalen
All of them.

S_D_J
Originally posted by chomperx9
i dont know they delayed abunch of gamecube games i remember that i was dying to get my hands on they never released them. wasnt worth it there.

laughing out loud

half of those will be delayed for sure... though the ones I care about don't have a release date at all (SMG2, M: oM)

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus won't be delayed though IMO

Darth Jello
yeah, those are ready and again, Kid Icarus has been ready for over a year. Delaying can be a really good thing since it figures in peoples' permanent finances and stops a company from competing with itself. Plus it helps work the kinks out of games.

Black Yoshi
I'm sure that Nintendo will delay over half of the games on that list, but their games are usually worth the wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.