Universal take-over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, this is simple.
Which civilization, species, or military have the highest chance of taking over a DC Universe. It can be any army, specie, or civilization from DC or Marvel.

To help them out however, they get one month prep before they declare war on the universe and attack. Not only that, but no being more powerful then Rune King Thor is allowed to fight.

iceman24567
The Controllers unless you exempt them from this.

Nihilist
Dr Doom and a shit load of Doom bots.

TricksterPriest
Black Lantern Corp, if they live up to the hype.

Lord Feron
Celestials might only have trouble with the Presence...

but if the Celestials can't do it, the Infinites should stomp.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Celestials might only have trouble with the Presence...

but if the Celestials can't do it, the Infinites should stomp.
They are all stronger then Rune King Thor.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but no one on either sides must be stronger then Rune King Thor. Otherwise, the 5th dimension imps wins easily

psycho gundam
star conqueror

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Black Lantern Corp, if they live up to the hype.
What's the hype so far? I though they only got like 5 members so far?

Either way too early to tell

TricksterPriest
Think about anyone who's died recently or in the past several years in comics. Any of them are possible Black Lantern Corp members. The Black Corp recruits the dead.........fear

Nihilist
Think about anyone who's died recently or in the past several years in comics. Any of them are possible Black Lantern Corp members. The Black Corp recruits the dead.........fear They might recruit Darksied then..

TricksterPriest
Hell nah. Darkseid is way beyond dead. He fell into the black hole at the center of the galaxy after having had Batman poison him with Radion, Black Racer take his soul, and Superman shatter his grip on the multiverse. Even the Black Corp isn't powerful enough to bring him back.

xJLxKing
Think about anyone who's died recently or in the past several years in comics. Any of them are possible Black Lantern Corp members. The Black Corp recruits the dead.........fear
That could be troublesome, but nothing Lanterns can't handle.

I though DS is alive? At the end of FC, we see his eyes, and he stills says something. Something like "I am the new god."

Survivor19
Do they have to fight everybody simultaneously?
Are they going to go planet-by-planet? Use diplomaty?
Do they HAVE to fight New Gods, and/or abstracts?

I have 2 candidates.
Annihilation wave. With 1 year prep and Thanos they can make it.
Decepticons, if they follow T3H INFILTRATION PROTOCOL.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Survivor19
Do they have to fight everybody simultaneously?
Are they going to go planet-by-planet? Use diplomaty?
Do they HAVE to fight New Gods, and/or abstracts?

I have 2 candidates.
Annihilation wave. With 1 year prep and Thanos they can make it.
Decepticons, if they follow T3H INFILTRATION PROTOCOL.
To make it simply, they have to go against everyone. They declare war on everyone.

Anyone stronger then Rune King Thor is not allowed in the fight for both sides!!

So New Gods as long as they are not stronger then RKT

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They are all stronger then Rune King Thor.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but no one on either sides must be stronger then Rune King Thor. Otherwise, the 5th dimension imps wins easily

Whoops sorry totally missed that part. embarrasment

New Gods the good ones and the bad ones. None of them are greater than RKT (currently) maybe they might have chance since each of them are reasonable strong (ex: light ray) and they command tech that rivals the best in the DCU.

xJLxKing
Yeah, I think the New Gods can do it. Perhaps the Dynam (where mon-el is from) can do it too.

Survivor19
Huh, what to say...
Tehn Decepticons are out of their league... Though they can do some crasy stuff given prep.
Like, Pretender technology based on Kryptonian DnA.

TricksterPriest
Ummm, the new gods already did it. Didn't anyone read Final Crisis? Darkseid already conquered the DCU.

As for takeovers, if they have to fight the new gods, the lantern corps, and the various empires such as Thanagar, Krypton, etc, nobody less than abstract is going to succeed.

xJLxKing
Ummm, the new gods already did it. Didn't anyone read Final Crisis? Darkseid already conquered the DCU.

As for takeovers, if they have to fight the new gods, the lantern corps, and the various empires such as Thanagar, Krypton, etc, nobody less than abstract is going to succeed.
That's because of the ALE and he was defeated!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's because of the ALE and he was defeated!

Yeah. And? Give the god his damn due. miffed He was dying the whole time, and even disregarding the ALE, he crushed the entire DC MULTIVERSE under his own power. The ALE just let him control the hearts, souls and minds of everyone.

And as for losing? Look at what they had to do to stop him. erm I highly doubt most of the people you named could do better.

xJLxKing
Yeah. And? Give the god his damn due. miffed He was dying the whole time, and even disregarding the ALE, he crushed the entire DC MULTIVERSE under his own power. The ALE just let him control the hearts, souls and minds of everyone.

And as for losing? Look at what they had to do to stop him. erm I highly doubt most of the people you named could do better.
I totally agree! Although, even he admitted, Superman left his people to die (because of Mandrakk). Also, the universe wasn't against him. Most couldn't even get to him.

He only targeted earth, but the universe was getting destroyed from his "fall"

The Nuul
Dr Who.

Digi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Dr Who.

Was going to say the Daleks, in a nod to the recent thread about it. Way to beat me to it.

miffed

stick out tongue

The Nuul
Originally posted by Digi
Was going to say the Daleks, in a nod to the recent thread about it. Way to beat me to it.

miffed

stick out tongue

Too slow.....stick out tongue and dont even think about using mod powas to edit my post. cheating aint allowed.

TricksterPriest
The Time Lords. uhuh Beat you to that too. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Kang, his ancestors, and his armies do this.

And the New Gods didn't conquer the DCU. They almost did so. Good feat. But yeah.

Bouboumaster
Annihilation wave + Thanos + prep, they could maybe do it.
If they take their time and do it carefully.

Digi
The Time Lords. uhuh Beat you to that too. stick out tongue

That was a conscious decision not to mention them. After the Dalek conversation, it seemed too obvious.

But yes, they could.

Master Court
Eddie McDonough solos.

The Scribe
Kryptonians

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2870/alexrossposterart.th.jpg

Survivor19
Decepticons.
Pretender technology (using Kryptonian dna) + yellow power rings ftw
(provided they get their manipulators on them)
All hail Megatron!

Uxas Khan
Ultron and the phalanx

Stunner2xx
welll, i will go ahead and be the bad guy

Saiyagen (Goku's race)

There i said it and most likely spelled it wrong. oh wells

Endless Mike
Only from DC or Marvel? Because I was going to suggest the Negation from Crossgen

Sin I AM
sigil-bearers ftw

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Only from DC or Marvel? Because I was going to suggest the Negation from Crossgen
Either DC or Marvel, but they must take over DC universe.

golem370
How about the Eternals everybody in the Eternal race from the weakest to Zuras.

Eternals
Ikaris
Ajak
Sersi
Domo
Makkari
Thena
Zuras
Uranos
Sui-San
Sprite
Aginar
Delphan Brothers
Druig
Kingo Sunen
Valkin
Zarin
The Forgotten One
Sigmar
Mentor
Thanos
Starfox
Khoryphos
Cybele
Phastos
El Vampiro
Interloper
Virako
Arlok
Astron
Pixie
Ultimus

xJLxKing
Originally posted by golem370
How about the Eternals everybody in the Eternal race from the weakest to Zuras.

Eternals
Ikaris
Ajak
Sersi
Domo
Makkari
Thena
Zuras
Uranos
Sui-San
Sprite
Aginar
Delphan Brothers
Druig
Kingo Sunen
Valkin
Zarin
The Forgotten One
Sigmar
Mentor
Thanos
Starfox
Khoryphos
Cybele
Phastos
El Vampiro
Interloper
Virako
Arlok
Astron
Pixie
Ultimus
i am not sure, but aren't some stronger then RKT?

Also, too little to conquer the Universe

golem370
I don't think so. Chronos would be but I left him out. Zuras & Thanos I believe are the strongest in the group I listed. But with prep they would be a badass team specially with Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom

rotiart
I'll go with the phalanx...
And/or whatever race warlock and the technarchs are from

Stoic
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll go with the phalanx...
And/or whatever race warlock and the technarchs are from

I like your response, but I think the Phalanx are a bit too invasive, and are one trick ponies... meaning, they all pretty much do the same thing. I was thinking along the lines of a Skrull invasion... it's just sneaky enough an attack to work. All they would have to do is slowly remove hero after hero until they were the only super powers left.

Or we can go with a more powerful force..... Anihilus' wave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.