Helena VS Tina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raidou
battle between the 2 blondes DOA, Helena VS Tina - Who is better? Who Wins?

I-Drop
I'd say Tina.

Obsidian Fury
Based on that Tina is a professional fighter, I'll go with her.

Raidou
Originally posted by I-Drop
I'd say Tina.

By winning Tina? Why? Helena Why not?

C. C. Cowgirl!
As Obsidian said, Tina is a professional fighter. Helena got some crazy moves in the game though. Certainly more agile than Tina.

Wei Phoenix
Helena, more precise, and her style is more fluid than wrestling. I believe wrestling is fake in the DOA world which is one reason why she didn't want to do it anymore.

Wei Phoenix
I believe Helena also beat Christie in 3 and possibly Bayman in 4, two trained killers. I'll double check though.

C. C. Cowgirl!
If Helena can beat those two, then she certainly can take this one. Tina is a lot for heavy moves, which goes for Bayman as well. Christie is faster, more agile, and if she can beat both then she is talented enough for Tina.

Wei Phoenix
Actually I just looked it up and it said Bayman simply turned down her offer. In the game he says if he'll let her help if she beats him but that ending is dependent on who you play as. Tina did lose to her father in the first DOA though. I still say Helena wins because she is still a martial artist despite her opera and CEO background. Her style is awesome and mesmerizing you really can't tell if she is about to attack high or low.

Raidou
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Helena, more precise, and her style is more fluid than wrestling. I believe wrestling is fake in the DOA world which is one reason why she didn't want to do it anymore.

Interesting.. Are you sure she defeated Christie and Bayman? Are you sure? .. She is better than Hitomi and Lei Fang?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raidou
Interesting.. Are you sure she defeated Christie and Bayman? Are you sure? .. She is better than Hitomi and Lei Fang?

Just said I'm not sure about Bayman, but I think they did canonically fight Christie in 4 and she survived.

Being better than Hitomi and Lei Fang is debatable. LF herself can split a rock.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Bayman and Christie was my favorite tag when I used to play. Either them, or Hayabusa and Ein. Beating either Bayman or Christie should suffice to manage well against Tina.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Bayman and Christie was my favorite tag when I used to play. Either them, or Hayabusa and Ein. Beating either Bayman or Christie should suffice to manage well against Tina.

Ein and Jann Lee

Hitomi and Ein/Lee

Ein and Bayman

Bayman/Jann Lee

Christie and Helena/Bayman.

My favorite teams.

It wasn't said who won, but Helena being able to stalemate a highly trained killer who is out to kill you says a lot.

Raidou
Just said I'm not sure about Bayman, but I think they did canonically fight Christie in 4 and she survived.

Being better than Hitomi and Lei Fang is debatable. LF herself can split a rock.

Ok .. There is a hierarchy official of the characters in DOA? There is a hierarchy on DOA? Exist?

Wei Phoenix
Ok .. There is a hierarchy official of the characters in DOA? There is a hierarchy on DOA? Exist?

What? I don't understand what you mean but LF is up there in terms of power since she break rocks with her palms.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Based on that Tina is a professional fighter, I'll go with her.

Being a professional fighter really doesn't mean anything in the DOA world. Jann Lee is a professional Bouncer and he would wreck the floor with him.

Raidou
Being a professional fighter really doesn't mean anything in the DOA world. Jann Lee is a professional Bouncer and he would wreck the floor with him.

This hierarchy .. An example .. The hierarchy is the order or range of characters .. The hierarchy of Boss end:

1) - Alpha 152

2) - Omega-Genra

3) - Tengu

4) - Raidou (Raidou is the Boss of a low category)

What is the hierarchy of the other characters?

1) - Kasumi

2) - Hayabusa

3) - Hayate

4) - Ayane

5) -?

6) -?

7) -?

8) -?

9) -?

10) -?

11) -?

12) -?

13) -?

14) -?

15) -?

Raidou
To pick a winner between these is quite difficult. erm It is very difficult sad

Wei Phoenix
To pick a winner between these is quite difficult. erm It is very difficult sad

Not really, Pi Qua Quan is generally better than wrestling, and Helena stalemating Christie is also a nice feat.

I-Drop
What proof is there that PQQ is better than wrestling? Many of the pretty martial arts are useless in a real scrap

NemeBro
...Professional fighter?

She's a professional wrestler lol, FAKE.

Helena ftw I suppose.

Also, Ryu Hayabusa is the strongest character in DOA.

C. C. Cowgirl!
What proof is there that PQQ is better than wrestling? Many of the pretty martial arts are useless in a real scrap

Wrestling is a pretty clumsy technique. Most martial arts that focus on agility and light moves rather than strength should have the edge.

Wei Phoenix

Well considering that Tina is practically featless and has no known victories during the tournaments to my recollection and the fact that Helena at best stalemated Christie says her PQQ is better than Tina's wrestling.

StyleTime
Originally posted by NemeBro
Also, Ryu Hayabusa is the strongest character in DOA.
I can understand why you'd say this, and it is a complicated issue; however, he was only the strongest in 2.

1) - Kasumi

2) - Hayabusa

3) - Hayate

4) - Ayane

Hayate has always been the lowest ninja. Ayane, Kasumi, and Hayabusa are basically interchangeable. Their ranking changes with each game.

As for Tina vs Helena, it's hard to judge. Neither have done anything memorable, but we are left to believe Helena took down Christie in 3. Then again, Tina must have beaten Bass at some point considering her career switches were successful.

If we judge only by feats, it is probably a draw.

If we consider the games as a whole(hierarchy,etc), Helena would probably win if they fought.

I-Drop
Any plot guides for DOA? I lost touch w/them after Sony lost DOA to microsoft, but I still like the seriesOriginally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Wrestling is a pretty clumsy technique. Most martial arts that focus on agility and light moves rather than strength should have the edge. In real fights? Examples? Some wrestlers are pretty technical & have real cred. Look @Inoki & Brock Lesner & Kurt Angle. A really good grappler would normally have the advantage over most other martial arts(most, not all). PQQ looks like it would be pretty & pretty useless in a real scrap. As far as video games go, I don't really see where on style is better than the other. I just happen to be better w/Tina. Is Helena ranked higher than her in vg tourneys?

Wei Phoenix
Any plot guides for DOA? I lost touch w/them after Sony lost DOA to microsoft, but I still like the series In real fights? Examples? Some wrestlers are pretty technical & have real cred. Look @Inoki & Brock Lesner & Kurt Angle. A really good grappler would normally have the advantage over most other martial arts(most, not all). PQQ looks like it would be pretty & pretty useless in a real scrap. As far as video games go, I don't really see where on style is better than the other. I just happen to be better w/Tina. Is Helena ranked higher than her in vg tourneys?

I don't know about real world PQQ but I know Helena's PQQ must be dope if she can fight Christie and not die. There is nothing that suggests that Tina and Bass's wrestling is real and not for show. I can't think of an actual canonical victory she has over anyone.

NemeBro
Wrestling is a pretty clumsy technique. Most martial arts that focus on agility and light moves rather than strength should have the edge. Wrestling doesn't focus on strength. Good grapplers often dominate MMA.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StyleTime
I can understand why you'd say this, and it is a complicated issue; however, he was only the strongest in 2.

Hayate has always been the lowest ninja. Ayane, Kasumi, and Hayabusa are basically interchangeable. Their ranking changes with each game. There is a reason why Ayane was only a messenger when Ryu Hayabusa was taking down the Vigoorian Empire.

Looking at all their accomplishments, Ryu Hayabusa is obviously the strongest.

Konton
As a member of the DOA community, you can take my word for it when I say Helena. She completely outclasses Tina in every conceivable way in the game, except throws. Though this is debatable because Helena has a guaranteed ground game after her BKO throw that has massive reward for little risk. Tina, however, has a 6 frame punishing throw and overall more damage per grapple.

Story wise (gameplay aside), Helena has accomplished more. Tina's story line is generally not cannon as it both conflicts with other character's stories and is irrelevant to the main plot. Helena is the main character in DOA4. Tina has yet to do anything.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Helena surviving a clash with Christie is sufficient for me to deem her victorious here.

Zack Fair
This hierarchy .. An example .. The hierarchy is the order or range of characters .. The hierarchy of Boss end:

1) - Alpha 152

2) - Omega-Genra

3) - Tengu

4) - Raidou (Raidou is the Boss of a low category)

1) - Kasumi

2) - Hayabusa

3) - Hayate

4) - Ayane

5) -?

6) -?

7) -?

8) -?

9) -?

10) -?

11) -?

12) -?

13) -?

14) -?

15) -?

Where is the source/proof/evidence suggestiong that Genra > Tengu?

Also Ayane >>> Hayate.

And I have my doubts about placing Kasumi above Hayabusa, but I have no problem with it since they are pretty much on the same level.

Konton
Helena surviving a clash with Christie is sufficient for me to deem her victorious here.

And what gives Christie such a high status? She hasn't accomplished much herself.

Helena should get props for besting Ryu and Ayane when they invaded. Ayane has won a tournament and fights Kasumi regularly.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Zack Fair
And I have my doubts about placing Kasumi above Hayabusa, but I have no problem with it since they are pretty much on the same level. How?

The type of things Ryu Hayabusa has battled would make the very strongest boss of DOA shit itself.

Has Ryu Hayabusa ever even lost a fight in DOA?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Konton
And what gives Christie such a high status? She hasn't accomplished much herself.

Helena should get props for besting Ryu and Ayane when they invaded. Ayane has won a tournament and fights Kasumi regularly.

She's a successful hand-to-hand assassin. Say what you want, but in my book, that puts her above Tina. At least Christie kills for a living.

NemeBro
Actually Bayman considers her an amateur if I recall right.

Tina beat Bass. Say what you want about Bass, but physically, that guy is friggin strong. Beating him is an accomplishment.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Bayman is awesome. He has that right.

NemeBro
True. Bayman is the most amazing person like, ever.

Wei Phoenix

The fact that Donovan doesn't hire idiots or nameless assassins. He hired Bayman didn't he?

Actually Bayman considers her an amateur if I recall right.

Tina beat Bass. Say what you want about Bass, but physically, that guy is friggin strong. Beating him is an accomplishment.

Yeah he does, but that doesn't change who she is. They were both hired by Donovan, and she hasn't really shown any failure in her part as an assassin.

When did she beat Bass? I only recall their fight in DOA 1 where she lost. She changed careers because they never made an agreement on if he won that she would stay a wrestler.

Bayman is awesome. He has that right. Originally posted by NemeBro
True. Bayman is the most amazing person like, ever.

You two are now my favorite people here. I love Bayman.

NemeBro
Yeah he does, but that doesn't change who she is. They were both hired by Donovan, and she hasn't really shown any failure in her part as an assassin.

When did she beat Bass? I only recall their fight in DOA 1 where she lost. She changed careers because they never made an agreement on if he won that she would stay a wrestler. 1. Yeah but, Bayman is like, THE assassin of DOA.

2. DOA2 and 4.

Although thinking about it, I doubt he fought his daughter his hardest.

But yes, Bayman, is made of ridiculous win.

Wei Phoenix
1. Yeah but, Bayman is like, THE assassin of DOA.

2. DOA2 and 4.

Although thinking about it, I doubt he fought his daughter his hardest.

But yes, Bayman, is made of ridiculous win.

Yes Bayman would break Christie's vagina in 69 different places.

NemeBro
Bayman would break my vagina in 69 different places, and I don't even have one. no expression

StyleTime
Oh snap, forgot about this thread.
Story wise (gameplay aside), Helena has accomplished more. Tina's story line is generally not cannon as it both conflicts with other character's stories and is irrelevant to the main plot. Helena is the main character in DOA4. Tina has yet to do anything.
I agree. I don't think Team Ninja would ever allow Tina to beat Helena unless there was some very strange turn of events.
Any plot guides for DOA? I lost touch w/them after Sony lost DOA to microsoft, but I still like the series In real fights? Is Helena ranked higher than her in vg tourneys?
I don't know of any official guides barring the manuals. I'm sure there are some fansites around though. I ususually seen Helena ranked higher than Tina in competitive play.
There is a reason why Ayane was only a messenger when Ryu Hayabusa was taking down the Vigoorian Empire.

Looking at all their accomplishments, Ryu Hayabusa is obviously the strongest.
Yes, Ayane was not on Hayabusa's level back then, but people get stronger. Heck, look at Zack.

Like I said, it's a complicated issue. You're not necessarily wrong, but your statement is a little rigid within the context of this thread. If we were matching DOA fighters against fighters from other series, I'd be right with you and select Hayabusa as the best bet. This is due to the fact that he has a solo game which provides more showings in a debate. Within the DOA universe however, the ninja are consistantly portrayed as equals. Each ninja has moments where he or she is the dominant ninja in the hiearchy. For example, Hayabusa was the top dog in DOA2. Ayane even failed to defeat someone that Hayabusa beat. Despite this and in the very next game, Hayabusa failed to defeat someone Ayane ran straight through. Ayane was actually the "strongest" in DOA3 while Hayabusa was the "weakest." The power level of the ninja seems directly related to their motivation.

Again, you're not wrong. In a feat war, Hayabusa would come out on top against his peers. However, we also have to regard the events of DOA with a high degree credibility in this instance, especially since they directly address some of these matchups.
Has Ryu Hayabusa ever even lost a fight in DOA?
He's lost to Hayate and Kasumi if I recall correctly. There may be more as I can't remember every fight off the top of my head though. To put that in perspective, Ayane beat Hayate, Kasumi, and Genra back to back in the same game that Hayabusa got stopped at Hayate alone.

Now that I think about it, Ayane is the only ninja to consecutively take out three DOA top tiers. I'm not trying to overrated her, but Hayabusa does not outclass the other ninja. He's just got more showings.

On a side note, has anyone seen the previews for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? Ayane and Momiji are playable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5sqnS58Qs

NemeBro
Sir, are you implying that any of the ninjas could have stopped Vazdah or the Vigoorian Emperor?

Also, Ryu has never lost to Kasumi, he defeated her in the second tournament. He lost to Hayate, although honestly...I find that to be complete and utter bullshit considering his status in their world, and Hayate being the weakest of the ninja.

My reasoning is simple. When the planet is threatened by extradimensional demonic entities callled Fiends, who ya gonna call? Ryu Hayabusa baby. 131

Ryu Hayabusa battles threats to the planet like Vazdah, the Vigoorian Emperor, and the Dark Dragon Blade, threats which are unarguably far grander than Raidou, Bankotsu, Omega, or Alpha-152.

That is why I consider him the strongest.

Now I won't lie, I do not consider him that far above the others, but above nontheless.

Wei Phoenix
Refresh my memory are the ninjas all of the same village or is Ryu in his own one?

StyleTime
Sir, are you implying that any of the ninjas could have stopped Vazdah or the Vigoorian Emperor?

Also, Ryu has never lost to Kasumi, he defeated her in the second tournament. He lost to Hayate, although honestly...I find that to be complete and utter bullshit considering his status in their world, and Hayate being the weakest of the ninja.

My reasoning is simple. When the planet is threatened by extradimensional demonic entities callled Fiends, who ya gonna call? Ryu Hayabusa baby. 131

Ryu Hayabusa battles threats to the planet like Vazdah, the Vigoorian Emperor, and the Dark Dragon Blade, threats which are unarguably far grander than Raidou, Bankotsu, Omega, or Alpha-152.

That is why I consider him the strongest.

Now I won't lie, I do not consider him that far above the others, but above nontheless.
I wouldn't argue that they could beat the Vigoorian Emperor/Vazdah/etc in a real debate because they don't have the showings. My personal opinion on it though? I could see the others doing it if they were given the same weapons and ninpo Hayabusa had. I doubt anyone would have said Hayabusa could beat those guys...before he did it.

I'm talking about Kasumi vs Hayabusa in the first tournament. It's been a while though and that story was a little confusing. I mean, Jann Lee's purpose for entering was "looking for hot battles." laughing out loud

As for the Hayate thing, it's Team Ninja's fault he's ranked where he is. They acted like he was supposed to be Hayabusa's biggest rival and Head of the Mugen Tenshin but when they finally introduce him after he gets his memory back, he loses to Kasumi AND Ayane? Honestly, I think they had him beat Hayabusa to give him some credibility. He lost to Hayabusa as Ein, so they figured Hayate should get the next win. Technically, Hayate is 1-0 against Hayabusa. shifty

Yeah, I agree. Hayabusa's resume is just plain more impressive than the rest of the cast's. I don't even have a problem if people rank him as the strongest. I was really just trying to make sure those less familiar with DOA don't get the impression that he is like...Terry Bogard in DOA or something.

If someone ranks him number 1 though, I totally understand. He's more than qualified.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StyleTime
I wouldn't argue that they could beat the Vigoorian Emperor/Vazdah/etc in a real debate because they don't have the showings. My personal opinion on it though? I could see the others doing it if they were given the same weapons and ninpo Hayabusa had. I doubt anyone would have said Hayabusa could beat those guys...before he did it.

I'm talking about Kasumi vs Hayabusa in the first tournament. It's been a while though and that story was a little confusing. I mean, Jann Lee purpose for entering was "looking for hot battles." laughing out loud

As for the Hayate thing, it's Team Ninja's fault he's ranked where he is. They acted like he was supposed to be Hayabusa's biggest rival and Head of the Mugen Tenshin but when they finally introduce him after he gets his memory back, he loses to Kasumi AND Ayane? Honestly, I think they had him beat Hayabusa to give him some credibility. He lost to Hayabusa as Ein, so they figured Hayate should get the next win. Technically, Hayate is 1-0 against Hayabusa. shifty

Yeah, I agree. Hayabusa's resume is just plain more impressive than the rest of the cast's. I don't even have a problem if people rank him as the strongest. I was really just trying to make sure those less familiar with DOA don't get the impression that he is like...Terry Bogard in DOA or something.

If someone ranks him number 1 though, I totally understand. He's more than qualified. Nah. I don't think so. Personally. Since you know, I just don't see it happening. Dunno. Seems unlikely for some reason.

I do not recall him losing to Kasumi in that tournament...But he did beat her in DOA2.

Hm. Yeah you're right about this. Beating Hayabusa that one time is his only credible feat that places him near the level he should be.

Hm, glad to see we understand eachother then.

Please take note that the only reason I am even arguing this is because I am an admitted Hayabusa fanboy lol.

StyleTime
Refresh my memory are the ninjas all of the same village or is Ryu in his own one?
Hayabusa and Momiji are from the Hayabusa village. (Real original name right?)

Kasumi, Ayane, and Hayate are from the Mugen Tenshin clan. However, this group is subdivided. Ayane is from the Hajin Mon sect while Kasumi and Hayate hail from the Tenjin Mon sect. The two sects work towards the same goals, but don't necessarily interact on the same level as the ninja in say, the Hayabusa village do. Hajin Mon seems more like spec ops, and even assist other clans from the shadows as seen when Ayane helps Hayabusa with his missions. Tenjin Mon appears to be the more "official" sect and I don't think they operate with other clans, as shown in Hayate's search for Kasumi in 3, unless in an emergency.

In the way I interpret it, the Mugen Tenshin is like the federal level of government and the sects are like the state governments. Both sects act together as the Mugen Tenshin clan on serious issues, like the Raidou incident, but maintain an individual identity with somewhat separate leaders as well. That's my corny little analogy if it helps any.

NemeBro
Hayabusa Village's main goal was guarding the Dark Dragon Blade wasn't it?

Wei Phoenix
Hayabusa Village's main goal was guarding the Dark Dragon Blade wasn't it?

I believe that was one of them, but that is also the reason why the other Ninjas weren't involved in the story, because it had nothing to do with them. It was Ryu's vengeance, his duty to go and retrieve it, not Hayate or Kasumi or Ayane. That's the reason they weren't really there for the first NG. No idea about the 2nd one.

Raidou

Good answer stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Good answer stick out tongue

Not really since most wrestlers can't hold their own in a real fight. That and the fact that we aren't talking about a real scrap but a scrap between a trained martial artist who can fend off an assassin as opposed to a wrestler with no real feats or significance to the story.

Raidou
If Helena can beat those two, then she certainly can take this one. Tina is a lot for heavy moves, which goes for Bayman as well. Christie is faster, more agile, and if she can beat both then she is talented enough for Tina.

Tina is not heavy .. She weighs 123 pounds (56 kg) .. She It is very light.. Christie is the heaviest (57 kg)

Wei Phoenix
Tina is not heavy .. She weighs 123 pounds (56 kg) .. She It is very light.. Christie is the heaviest (57 kg)

What has Tina done that puts her above Helena? Wrestling in the DOA world seems to be nothing but flash like WWE.

Raidou
Kasumi and Hayate were captured by DOATEC .. They were considered the 2 most powerful fighters of the tournament .. If Hayabusa was the most powerful DOOATEC the captured .. DOATEC ignored Ayane and Hayabusa.. Hayate is the master and is the leader of the clan mugen (Watch the trailer for DOA Ultimate).. big grin

Wei Phoenix
Kasumi and Hayate were captured by DOATEC .. They were considered the 2 most powerful fighters of the tournament .. If Hayabusa was the most powerful DOOATEC the captured .. DOATEC ignored Ayane and Hayabusa.. Hayate is the master and is the leader of the clan mugen (Watch the trailer for DOA Ultimate).. big grin

Is that an answer to my question?

NemeBro
Not really since most wrestlers can't hold their own in a real fight. You do mean pro right?

Wei Phoenix
You do mean pro right?

Yeah as in WWE/TNA not olympic wrestlers or anything like that.

NemeBro
Good, because otherwise I was gonna get all pissed off. estahuh

Wei Phoenix
I'm not that dumb now.

NemeBro
Now? mmm

What does t3h Wei Phoenix mean with his confusing words?

Wei Phoenix
Now? mmm

What does t3h Wei Phoenix mean with his confusing words?

Sometimes I don't know even know the answer myself.

NemeBro
Sometimes I don't know even know the answer myself. That was actually a serious question.

Wei Phoenix
Well I meant that I'm not that dumb. I suppose it was kind of Yoda speech where I probably should've worded it "Now I'm not that dumb." Now I'm confused...god I'm not dumb enough to claim that actual wrestlers aren't just flash and performance. I seriously don't know anymore.

NemeBro
...You disappoint me.

Wei Phoenix
Well maybe I wouldn't if you weren't trying thse Jedi mind tricks.

NemeBro
Maybe I wouldn't use Jedi Mind Tricks on you if you could satisfy me in bed?

Wei Phoenix
Well I'm sorry. We can't all be built and stacked like Chris Redfield.

NemeBro
Oh really? How would you know? You still haven't gotten that gym membership like you promised me a year ago, if you did, maybe you WOULD be built like Chris Redfield you ass hole. cry

Raidou
This post is Helena VS Tina .. But the issue was diverted to the ninjas .. smile But I really need to analyze, tina is stronger, training hard in the fight, the best fitness training .. Helena is martial artist, but his capacity ability is a normal woman .. she does not have a strong training, means that she is not capacity trained .. (I'm from argentina, my English is not very good, sorry) big grin

Wei Phoenix
Oh really? How would you know? You still haven't gotten that gym membership like you promised me a year ago, if you did, maybe you WOULD be built like Chris Redfield you ass hole. cry

No way I'm injecting myself to be like Chris.

This post is Helena VS Tina .. But the issue was diverted to the ninjas .. smile But I really need to analyze, tina is stronger, training hard in the fight, the best fitness training .. Helena is martial artist, but his capacity ability is a normal woman .. she does not have a strong training, means that she is not capacity trained .. (I'm from argentina, my English is not very good, sorry) big grin

What training does she have? She is a pro wrestler, you just have to look good when you're pro wrestling, she doesn't even like wrestling so I doubt she trains at all in her style.

Raidou
Maybe I'm wrong ..

NemeBro
No way I'm injecting myself to be like Chris.

What training does she have? She is a pro wrestler, you just have to look good when you're pro wrestling, she doesn't even like wrestling so I doubt she trains at all in her style. 1. You would if you loved me!

2. Well to be fair, she has beaten Bass. Beating him at all is an accomplishment, physically he is perhaps the most powerful of all the DOA characters.

Raidou
1. You would if you loved me!

2. Well to be fair, she has beaten Bass. Beating him at all is an accomplishment, physically he is perhaps the most powerful of all the DOA characters.

Kasumi defeated Raidou .. Raidou but is more powerful .. Hayabusa defeated Tengu .. Tengu is more powerful .. Kasumi defeated Alpha 152 .. Alpha 152 is more powerful .. Sometimes the weakest win, gain protagonism by ..

Tina defeated Bass .. Bass is 10 times more powerful than Tina .. Bass lifted a heavy motorcycle (Edinger DOA3) .. In DOA Ultimate Bass gandola a drag (on the story mode) .. Tina just get up a rock (when fighting with Lei Fang, the story mode)

Really Helena defeated Christie and Bayman .. That is not guaranteed to be more powerful than them .. Christie and Bayman are bad, are always destined to lose .. Bass is a powerful animal, but no protagonism is a character .. Creator (Itagaki) never let them win .. stick out tongue

Shutter Shack
Helena's beating Tina anyday, and Tina barely beats her in a beauty show.

Konton
Kasumi defeated Raidou .. Raidou but is more powerful .. Hayabusa defeated Tengu .. Tengu is more powerful .. Kasumi defeated Alpha 152 .. Alpha 152 is more powerful .. Sometimes the weakest win, gain protagonism by ..

Tina defeated Bass .. Bass is 10 times more powerful than Tina .. Bass lifted a heavy motorcycle (Edinger DOA3) .. In DOA Ultimate Bass gandola a drag (on the story mode) .. Tina just get up a rock (when fighting with Lei Fang, the story mode)

Really Helena defeated Christie and Bayman .. That is not guaranteed to be more powerful than them .. Christie and Bayman are bad, are always destined to lose .. Bass is a powerful animal, but no protagonism is a character .. Creator (Itagaki) never let them win .. stick out tongue

First of all, I don't understand all the Bayman love. He's a crappy character. Story wise he's just unnecessary IMO. Game-play wise, he's still crap. He has a bunch of safe strings that lead no where and don't do significant damage at all. All he has going for him is parries and advanced counters. Meaning that if he relies to heavily on defensive holds and parries he has to play a high risk game of being high counter thrown.

Second, Bass isn't supposed to be this monster fighter. He's supposed to be portrayed as a joke.

Third, Kasumi didn't defeat Alpha. They stalemated and Alpha escaped.

Wei Phoenix
First of all, I don't understand all the Bayman love. He's a crappy character. Story wise he's just unnecessary IMO. Game-play wise, he's still crap. He has a bunch of safe strings that lead no where and don't do significant damage at all. All he has going for him is parries and advanced counters. Meaning that if he relies to heavily on defensive holds and parries he has to play a high risk game of being high counter thrown.

Second, Bass isn't supposed to be this monster fighter. He's supposed to be portrayed as a joke.

Third, Kasumi didn't defeat Alpha. They stalemated and Alpha escaped.

Unnecessary character? His actions in the first one set off a whole bunch of stuff in the DOA world, killing Fame Douglas was the first step in revealing DOATECH's corruption.

NemeBro

Really Helena defeated Christie and Bayman .. That is not guaranteed to be more powerful than them .. Christie and Bayman are bad, are always destined to lose .. Bass is a powerful animal, but no protagonism is a character .. Creator (Itagaki) never let them win .. stick out tongue Kasumi is already very strong by DOA standards when in-character. She was bloodlusted against Raidou. She>Raidou.

Ryu Hayabusa has beaten guys who make Tengu look like an absolute joke. He also beat Tengu easily. Ryu Hayabusa>>>Tengu.

Kasumi never defeated Alpha.

Bass is physically incredibly strong, true, but what else?

To my knowledge Helena never defeated Bayman.

Konton
To my knowledge Helena never defeated Bayman.

The outcome of their encounter wasn't made clear. We can assume he rejected her offer, but we don't know anything else.

Raidou
Helena is the most powerful woman after Kasumi and Ayane .. Helena won the tournament for DOA 4....... Link:
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Helena

Performance in the Series

Dead or Alive 2 - Semi-Finals

Dead or Alive 3 - Semi-Finals

Dead or Alive 4 - Winner

Raidou
Originally posted by Shutter Shack
Helena's beating Tina anyday, and Tina barely beats her in a beauty show.

You say that Helena is more beautiful?

Wei Phoenix
You say that Helena is more beautiful?

Wouldn't blame him. All Tina has over her are bigger breasts.

Raidou
Wouldn't blame him. All Tina has over her are bigger breasts.

Who is more beautiful? Tina or Helena? no expression

NemeBro
Helena.

Raidou
Helena.

Why? What is the reason?

NemeBro
She looks more attractive to me. no expression

Squall1981
Helena pretty easyly. Helena defeat Gen Fu, Christie two times: one in doa 4 on doa's tower and another in doa 5 in a pub. She also defeat lisa twice, Leifang once and Bayman. Yes she defeat Bayman, because he told her that if she manage to hire him she has to beat him and in the 5th installment Bayman works under Helena. Helena beat alpha in doa 3 too. Helena only defeats come by the hand of Ayane(doa 2), Hayate(doa 3) and Kasumi(doa 4). She won every fight but these three and we all know that ninja characters are top tiers in doa. Tina lost three times with Bass and won only one time. She won with Mila once, but also lost with her. She won a tag duel against Brad and Eliot with the help of Mila and these two beat Leifang and Hitomi but she also lost with two pro wrestler in her doa 4 ending and Lisa manage to beat both together to save her. Lisa lost two times with Helena. So Helena cubstomp Tina. Leifang, Hitomi, Eliot, Kokoro, Mila and Tina are all on the same level more or less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.