The Hangover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lebowski32
Saw The Hangover on opening night Friday. Sadly, the theater was only half full. Plenty of people missing out. Great comedy, particularly for guys who've been to Vegas. The ending in particular is absolutely hilarious. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but make sure you don't have any pop in your mouth or you'll spit it all over the person in front of you!

dadudemon
I don't think the person in front of me would care if they got my spit and beverage on them....hardly as bad as urine that they received just shortly before.

BruceSkywalker
I saw this two weeks ago and thought it was pure shiite

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I saw this two weeks ago and thought it was pure shiite

HOw did you see it so soon?

Quincy
****ing hilarious.

bruce is retarded.

Darth Macabre
Not at the table, Carlos.

Quincy
Oh My God They Shot Eddie!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
HOw did you see it so soon?

I go to a lot of free screenings and this on here was two weeks ago..

Originally posted by Quincy
****ing hilarious.

bruce is retarded.

The retarded comment is NOT needed..

Darth Macabre
Not you, fat Jesus.

Quincy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The retarded comment is NOT needed..

Sorry man. Forgive me?

Galan007
I fcuking loved this movie..

I do have a (stupid/nerdy) question that no one will probably be able to answer... What brand of sunglasses was the character Alan (aka. fat Jesus) wearing in most of the movie?

Galan007
Never mind. I figured it out. geek

SpaceMonkey
Just saw this movie. It was freaking hilarious. AWESOME!

forumcrew
It was awesome, funny as shit. Bruce not liking it only confirms more how awesome it was.

Darth Vicious
Been looking forward to watching this. Today is the day! As soon as I get home that is.

Menetnashté
Yeah it was great the ending was okay though not that great, the pictures were pretty hilarious though.

Darth Vicious
Awesome movie! Freaking hillarious! Some parts were predictable but still enjoyable. I can't believe they used the wedding singer from "Old School"! That guys awesome.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I can't believe they used the wedding singer from "Old School"! That guys awesome.

Same director. They're friends.

Darth Vicious
Yeah, I read about it after my last post. It would certainly be interesting to have a wedding singer like that in ur wedding. Seeing the guests faces as he sings.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Yeah, I read about it after my last post. It would certainly be interesting to have a wedding singer like that in ur wedding. Seeing the guests faces as he sings.

hahaha. Every now and then I get a little bit terrified of seeing the ****ing look in your eyes.

I wish I could book him if I ever get married.

AverageSavage
"We can't leave the baby here, there's a tiger in the bathroom!"

Awesome movie. Just got home from watching it, and i thought it was great.

celestialdemon
I thought this movie was great. Absolutely hilarious.

I do have a question, though. Did they ever explain why the chicken was in the room?

KidRock
Originally posted by lebowski32
Saw The Hangover on opening night Friday. Sadly, the theater was only half full. Plenty of people missing out. Great comedy, particularly for guys who've been to Vegas. The ending in particular is absolutely hilarious. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but make sure you don't have any pop in your mouth or you'll spit it all over the person in front of you!

Yes, yes, yes.

The entire theater I was in was dieing of laughter, it was hilarious.

Great movie.

Himaloy
is okay movie,but some parts are really good,lol

sheila143
it is tooo funny man,everyone should watch it,give it a try man,u will like it

RichardC
The movie was hilarious, but i dont think the ending was particularly funny.

Dr. Badass420
it sucked erm i was severely dissapointed in the entire movie

MildPossession
Funniest ever? not at all, didn't find the ending funny if you meant the photo section in the end credits. I did like the film though, I laughed more at the baby when the car door slammed into them, he he.

MildPossession
There will officially be a sequel.

Placidity
Haha Just watched it, great comedy.

"My purse had fifty thousand dollars in it. This one has nothing!" *Steps on it*

"Hey! there were skittles in there!"

Selphie
I was not expecting to see a penis in this movie at all, hahaha

Was pretty funny, but I wouldn't say its the funniest thing I've seen in a while

Sado22
"HAH! in the face! IN THE FACE!"
and mike tyson made his acting debut! TYSON ftw!

WhoopeeDee
This movie would have been very funny if they had gotten rid of the Asian ganster boss. Don't even bother putting him in the story.

Also they should have tone down the girlfriend's attitude during the wedding...it felt appropiate for the character but I thought her reaction was blown out of proportion.

Funny movie.

4 out of 5.

-Pr-
Really enjoyed the movie. Liked it more than "i love you man" and i thought the three guys were great in their roles...

yeah, the asian gangster thing did get a bit silly...

Sado22
suck on these chinese nuts *pishhhhh*
laughing

wicker_man
I still think the ending of Life of Brian is the one to beat, it's not only iconic it's bloody hilarious.

aman
I watch it last week and according to me the movie was totally a crap. You are talking about funny ending, i think a movie can't have a worse ending than this one.

angelsoutfield
The end was one of the greatest comedic endings in recent years.

Smallville
... The Hangover...

Nothing more then "Dude, Where's my Car... the sequel" with a little more of an adult theme.

Impediment
Seriously.

What the hell is so funny about this film?

I laughed, maybe, 4 times.

chiaki
Originally posted by Smallville
... The Hangover...

Nothing more then "Dude, Where's my Car... the sequel" with a little more of an adult theme.

Speaking of sequels...I hear that Hangover is being made into a sequel What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Seriously.

I laughed, maybe, 4 times. Same

dadudemon
I thought this movie had some really funny parts, but it wasn't as funny as some were making it out to be.

Pretty much any moment with the Chinese gangsta leader was awesome. Loved every moment.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Impediment
Seriously.

I laughed, maybe, 4 times.

Thank you.

There's nothing funny about it. It's all the same random humor that any moron could think of. I can just imagine the writers.....

Writer 1: Hey lets make an asian guy jump out of the trunk

Writer 2: Yeah but it would be even more funny if he was naked

Writers 1 and 2: HURHURHURHURHURHURHUR

Ms.Marvel
jurassic park had way more realistic looking cgi than avatar did though

Darth Martin
Have to agree with you three. Didn't really find this all that hilarious. I laughed out loud maybe 3 times. Black Dynamite was a FAR more fun and hilarious picture. Way overhyped!

Vinity
I reckon it will be noted as the funniest film this year as I think it would be hard to top. It is certainly the best comedy I've seen for a couple of years.

Darth Martin
Black Dynamite is alot funnier than the Hangover. Check it out.

gygan
i must say it better than i thought good storyline very funny especially the ending part when they saw the camera picture,let hope no hangover2 cos i dont want to spoilt my impression with they

K.Diddy
beer I watched this for the second Time the other night and still find this to be one of the greatest comedies ever,That scene on the rooftop ''Blood Brothers'' Is one of the best comedy scenes of all time

K.Diddy
smile Please Forgive My Double post but I forgot to add that this movie also has possibly the best Ending Credits Ever

SnakeEyes
Very overrated, but definitely enjoyable.

KurtRussellCrow
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Black Dynamite is alot funnier than the Hangover. Check it out.

Both are really excellent movies in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.