Batman vs Barracuda H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barracuda_(comics)

JakeTheBank
I think Bats takes it.

iceman24567
If Eminem can do it so can the Bat

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567

Ugh.

sick

iceman24567
No for real Barracuda is like Bane lite i don't see Batman having too much trouble.

Dr Will Hatch
No for real Barracuda is like Bane lite i don't see Batman having too much trouble. His damage soak is insane. He took an ax to the chest, bullets to the gut, being strangled, losing several fingers and eventually an arm, and still kept on fighting.

Badabing
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
His damage soak is insane. He took an ax to the chest, bullets to the gut, being strangled, losing several fingers and eventually an arm, and still kept on fighting. None of that compares to a batkick! sneer

biscuits

iceman24567
His damage soak is insane. He took an ax to the chest, bullets to the gut, being strangled, losing several fingers and eventually an arm, and still kept on fighting. Yup Bane lite.

Bentley

QFT.

mrcharlieo
LOL ... I vote for the Barracuda in the link

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by mrcharlieo
LOL ... I vote for the Barracuda in the link D'oh!

HueyFreeman
God help batman if he looses. Barracuda had been known to go all pulp fiction on somebody.

Wild Shadow
well i think the bat suit should protect bats from being bit and can kill the barracuda in its natural habitat.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw..

Batkick or Batpunch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than a bullet big grin

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
well i think the bat suit should protect bats from being bit and can kill the barracuda in its natural habitat.
lol

I am putting this is my prove file

Badabing
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw..

Batkick or Batpunch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than a bullet big grin biscuits

The Pict
Bumped because I recently read MAX Punisher, featuring the awesome Barracuda.

Batman won't have an easy time of it here IMO.

His damage soak is insane. He took an ax to the chest, bullets to the gut, being strangled, losing several fingers and eventually an arm, and still kept on fighting.

thumb up

Chased Frank miles through a forest and kicked his ass after having his...ahem...man parts zapped for like an hour. It takes a LOT to stop Barracuda.

His strength is insane too. Broke the shitload of chains Frank secured him with.

Haven't checked that out yet, but maybe we should be using MAX Barracuda? He put a whoopin on Frank. He was badass.

Warrior18
Batman for the clear majority.

Punisher from mainstream 616 would kick his arse too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.