Superman vs Batman(with twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
Superman has a a suit made of PINK kryptonite and Batman has the green ring of power

JakeTheBank
All Pink K does is make Superman gay supposedly. He's still Superman even if he plays for the other team.

If by green ring of power, you mean GL power ring, than Superman still beats Bats.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
All Pink K does is make Superman gay supposedly. He's still Superman even if he plays for the other team.

If by green ring of power, you mean GL power ring, than Superman still beats Bats. not exactly he would be an obvious gay witch means feminine and alittle more sensitive and batman might be overpowered with the ring on since it is powered by intelligence imaginationa and willpower and bats has plenty of that

JakeTheBank
Okay...

So instead of being Superman his attitude is more in line with Supergirl. Still doesn't change the fact he's one powerful SOB.

He wins the majority.

TricksterPriest
.........yeah, I'd give Superman the nod if they fought just out of the blue with these stips. But give Batman GL training and time with the ring, and I think he'd hold his own.

Enyalus
Batman wins.

Do you remember the issue with the pink K-nite? Supes wouldn't even want to hit Batman for fear of messing up his manicure.

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Was this Pre-Crisis? I'd honestly need to read the issue for this one.

D_Dude1210
Pink K-nite...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaat....

The Scribe
Pink Kryptonite confused

No more Pink Kryptonite. mad

Wild Shadow
what about bats using a gold kryptonite against supes.

chomperx9
what exactly is pink kryptonite and whats the difference between that and regular old kryptonite ?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by chomperx9
what exactly is pink kryptonite and whats the difference between that and regular old kryptonite ?

it makes him act gay

frommd
Pink Kryptonite sounds like the biggest piece of PIS in comic history.

Slaanesh
there's a pink kryptonite eek!

even thou i feel Bat would win this..i will give it to Supes just because he have something pink on him..

Stunner2xx
i dont care if its rainbow supes wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.