World Breaker Hulk (with a twist) vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Mxy gives Wold Breaker Hulk the red power ring and makes him relive his worst memories over and over, enraging him to the point of madness.

He then drops him on DC Earth and dares all the heroes to stop him.

To make things fair, he entraps everyone above high herald in a prison so that all they can do is watch.

Does DC Earth survive?

JakeTheBank
Yes.

DarkOdin
D/C earth survives as a baseball sized rock floating around orbit around the moon.

I think This is almost spite here . If Hulk even steps on the planet i think it would blow up with the amps he has.

I mean while he was tring to hold back he took a step and well you guys know the rest

quanchi112
Dc earth gets destroyed.

iceman24567
Dc earth just bfrs his ass to the shadowlands or something.

Gamerr-X
DC Earth

xJLxKing
DC Earth survives. Hulk will have a hard time with Spectre.

iceman24567
He won't be fighting the Spectre erm

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
He won't be fighting the Spectre erm
Why not. Spectre is on earth!

JakeTheBank
The OP banned all those above high heralds.

xJLxKing
Ouch. wink

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DarkOdin
D/C earth survives as a baseball sized rock floating around orbit around the moon.

I think This is almost spite here . If Hulk even steps on the planet i think it would blow up with the amps he has.

I mean while he was tring to hold back he took a step and well you guys know the rest

Didn't he take a step in Manhattan and like a bunch of stuff was getting wrecked around the world but buildings and stuff still stood in the city he was walking in?

What's stopping WW from lassoing him?

JakeTheBank
Or Zatanna going "nus otni ylf"?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Didn't he take a step in Manhattan and like a bunch of stuff was getting wrecked around the world but buildings and stuff still stood in the city he was walking in?

What's stopping WW from lassoing him?

Well that just poor writting i guess but the whole eastern sea board shook for a foot step and giving the fact that in thie fight Worldbreaker is ampped by the red ring and already landed i think the world would just go boom lol

TricksterPriest
Imprison all high heralds? Jesus christ.......he's nowhere near powerful enough for that. facepalm

If the OP wants to ban all people above high herald, ok. But don't say he imprisons them.

and he goes down hard. He won't have a massive jobber aura and weak opponents this time.

Wild Shadow
who could stop him? i mean mxy would have to hold earth together for the fight to take place.. i mean i am sure someone can port him off planet but their is no way they can beat him.

xJLxKing
They are going to need a high herald to beat him. A lot of them.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Imprison all high heralds? Jesus christ.......he's nowhere near powerful enough for that. facepalm

If the OP wants to ban all people above high herald, ok. But don't say he imprisons them.

and he goes down hard. He won't have a massive jobber aura and weak opponents this time.

He can imprison those above high herald but not the ones under lol.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
who could stop him? i mean mxy would have to hold earth together for the fight to take place.. i mean i am sure someone can port him off planet but their is no way they can beat him.

Rage can't counter the lasso dude.

Wild Shadow
who has broken WW's lasso?

JakeTheBank
No one to my knowledge.

Wei Phoenix
who has broken WW's lasso?

Not Hulk.

D_Dude1210

Wait. Mxy CAN'T imprison all the above-high-heralds on DC Earth?

Master Court
This wouldn't really be a fight at all.

World Breaker Hulk's mere footstep were a continental threat. If he were SO enraged, a swift punch would wipe out all non-Superman level life on the planet, as well as the planet itself... After that, it'd be a matter of how long Superman, Hulk, and whoever else is left, survives after losing the chief source of survival sustenance.

This isn't a fight. It's "Who could possibly stop Hulk from merely stomping the ground". This would also have to imply that someone actually knows the Hulk is going to do this. And honestly, I think Superman's the only slim chance to do this. If he were warned, he'd be able to at least REMOVE Hulk from Earth, but not for long. In flight for the BFR, Word Breaker Hulk would comatose Superman with an elbow to the skull. And after re-entering and landing, Hulk would finish the job.

This is spite. You picked a Hulk whose mere MOVEMENTS were causing catastrophic damage even while HOLDING BACK. Even if Superman has WIELDED such power in special one-offs, he's never FACED such power. Not even Doomsday threatened the continent with his footstep. World Breaker Hulk is simply WAY too much. And World Breaker Hulk is CANON as well, which is much worse than a one-off, especially for Hulk, as this means even Savage Hulk could potentially reach this power level.

DC Earth most definitely does NOT survive. There's nothing they can do. 10/10 World Breaker Hulk ends all life on Earth. Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, ALL the JLA, ALL the super-heroes that need air or can't reach it in time, die. But, as the Hulk would eventually need air, he dies with DC Earth. Sooner or later. Anyone that can fly fast enough to find another oxygen planet has a chance at survival. Anyone that can't, dies, without question. The only possible strategy against World Breaker Hulk is BFR. WW's lasso is a joke and useless in this scenario, GL rings don't mean shit, Martian Manhunter's psychic powers are a non-issue. The ONLY hope is a BFR from Superman, which would fail, and the DC Earth is DOOMED! Same as Marvel Earth would've been if World Breaker Hulk didn't hold back and let the satellites take him down.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Master Court
This wouldn't really be a fight at all.

World Breaker Hulk's mere footstep were a continental threat. If he were SO enraged, a swift punch would wipe out all non-Superman level life on the planet, as well as the planet itself... After that, it'd be a matter of how long Superman, Hulk, and whoever else is left, survives after losing the chief source of survival sustenance.

This isn't a fight. It's "Who could possibly stop Hulk from merely stomping the ground". This would also have to imply that someone actually knows the Hulk is going to do this. And honestly, I think Superman's the only slim chance to do this. If he were warned, he'd be able to at least REMOVE Hulk from Earth, but not for long. In flight for the BFR, Word Breaker Hulk would comatose Superman with an elbow to the skull. And after re-entering and landing, Hulk would finish the job.

This is spite. You picked a Hulk whose mere MOVEMENTS were causing catastrophic damage even while HOLDING BACK. Even if Superman has WIELDED such power in special one-offs, he's never FACED such power. Not even Doomsday threatened the continent with his footstep. World Breaker Hulk is simply WAY too much. And World Breaker Hulk is CANON as well, which is much worse than a one-off, especially for Hulk, as this means even Savage Hulk could potentially reach this power level.

DC Earth most definitely does NOT survive. There's nothing they can do. 10/10 World Breaker Hulk ends all life on Earth. Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, ALL the JLA, ALL the super-heroes that need air or can't reach it in time, die. But, as the Hulk would eventually need air, he dies with DC Earth. Sooner or later. Anyone that can fly fast enough to find another oxygen planet has a chance at survival. Anyone that can't, dies, without question. The only possible strategy against World Breaker Hulk is BFR. WW's lasso is a joke and useless in this scenario, GL rings don't mean shit, Martian Manhunter's psychic powers are a non-issue. The ONLY hope is a BFR from Superman, which would fail, and the DC Earth is DOOMED! Same as Marvel Earth would've been if World Breaker Hulk didn't hold back and let the satellites take him down. The dozens upon dozens of hero's that could easily bfr him stops him no expression

Enyalus

Don't have a heart attack, TP. He was referring to Mxy imprisoning them, not Hulk.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No one to my knowledge.
Paul Bunyan has.

Everyone saying "lulz dc earth bfrs him"...he's got a freakin' Red Lantern ring. He'd come back. DC Earth gets destroyed, along with anyone who gets in Hulk's way.

Master Court
The dozens upon dozens of hero's that could easily bfr him stops him no expression

Well, that's what I said. BFR only. But of course, that's assuming they'd SURVIVE the flight from EARTH. They can't just toss him out of the city. They have to remove him from the entire planet. Obviously he'd be kicking and punching the whole flight. Just consider his power for a minute.

He fought really HARD against the Sentry, right? Super-uber-ultra punches and kicks, right? Yet, only local damage was done.

And then, during the World Breaker segment, a mere FOOTSTEP was doing damage all along the ENTIRE EASTERN SEABOARD of the United States. So a punch is DEFINITELY enough to KO or kill any superhero that has to make physical contact to BFR Hulk.

iceman24567
What the hell would the ring do when the Shade bfr's him to the Shadow Lands?

Master Court
Not to mention he can physically interact with energy, so any and all GL's are useless.

iceman24567
So what exactly does any of that matter to the Shade or even current Shadow Thief?

Master Court
What the hell would the ring do when the Shade bfr's him to the Shadow Lands?

I'm just gonna finish off by saying;

Anyone that COULD BFR him in any way OTHER than flying him off the planet, would and could easily be utterly destroyed by a thunderclap. If Savage Hulk's thunderclap was more powerful than the fiercest hurricane in recorded history, consider what World Breaker's thunderclap could do. Hell, it'd probably destroy the Earth.

This is spite. Just tone it down a notch. Make it at least regular non-enraged WWHulk, and DC Earth has good chance.

World Breaker Hulk, there's NO chance for ANYBODY. BFR's out of the question as well.

iceman24567
The Shade encases himself and anybody he feels like it in a an unbreakable shield no thunder claps will get threw bfr and done no expression

Konton
Cassie Sandsmark solos via wishing lasso.
lawlz

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Don't have a heart attack, TP. He was referring to Mxy imprisoning them, not Hulk.

Paul Bunyan has.

Everyone saying "lulz dc earth bfrs him"...he's got a freakin' Red Lantern ring. He'd come back. DC Earth gets destroyed, along with anyone who gets in Hulk's way. QFT

batosaimsx7
Hulk gets destroyed, hes too much of a dumbass to know how to utilize the ring

iceman24567
This stops him scans from Galan.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/shade_construct22.jpg
The end no expression

Enyalus
The end no expression
erm Hulk gets pissed that someone turned out the lights, stomps, DC Earth still gone.

Or he burns through it with his red lantern nasty ass lava spit.

iceman24567
Not happening to that construct erm

batosaimsx7
Hulk gets annihilated

Hes too much of an idiot to use the ring properly

iceman24567
But i actually consider the Shade too strong to even be in this fight embarrasment

Wei Phoenix
I'm waiting to hear how he counters the lasso.

Enyalus
I'm waiting to hear how he counters the lasso.
Auto ring shields.

Or busts out of it.

stick out tongue

iceman24567
How does he break threw Shades construct? or come back from the shadow lands after the Shade or Nightshade bfr's him?

Wei Phoenix
How does he break threw Shades construct? or come back from the shadow lands after the Shade or Nightshade bfr's him?

He's Hulk dude, with a step of his foot he'll destroy the omniverse ath these rage levels.

iceman24567
He's Hulk dude, with a step of his foot he'll destroy the omniverse ath these rage levels. OMG eek!

Aztec123
What is meant by high heralds, by that do you mean anyone above superman?

shokosugi
Superman saves day!

Uxas Khan
With these spitulation DC earth can't handle the World breaker, they get stomped.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
With these spitulation DC earth can't handle the World breaker, they get stomped.

How does he counter the lasso?

Warlord
With the ring

Uxas Khan
How does he counter the lasso? with the ring or breaking it.

Stunner2xx
HE isnt breaking the lasso
and second the ring is useless
the guy is simpley too dumb to use the ring let alone effectively

They can hold Betty Ross hostage

Doctor-Alvis
The end no expression
That was actually Culp, not the Shade. I'm not sure if it was a case of Culp using Shade's body/powers or using his own shadows but still.

But yeah, Shade, if allowed in this fight, could put him in the shadowlands. He did it to whatshisface, the one who threatened to blow up the city. And if he gets thunderclapped he could just come back. He survived being blown up while serving in the military.

Warlord
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
HE isnt breaking the lasso
and second the ring is useless
the guy is simpley too dumb to use the ring let alone effectively

They can hold Betty Ross hostage

WWHULK/WORLDBREAKER was far from dumb

Lord Feron
Things that were once thought unbreakable in the DC earth needs to be re-categorized smile . I guessing the ring should protect him from any bfr attempts.

As for the lasso if they try and get that crap on him, whoever on the other side is gonna get a really really nasty rope burn (as in hands turn to stubs) on just go splat on the ground.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
with the ring or breaking it.

Has the red ring been shown to cancel out the effects of the lasso?

I doubt Hulk can force his way out of the lasso.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Things that were once thought unbreakable in the DC earth needs to be re-categorized smile . I guessing the ring should protect him from any bfr attempts.

As for the lasso if they try and get that crap on him, whoever on the other side is gonna get a really really nasty rope burn (as in hands turn to stubs) on just go splat on the ground.

Its the entire earth, he would be too distracted and he can't pay attention to everyone at the same time.

iceman24567
No the ring will not protect him from any bfr attempts.

JakeTheBank
Besides, Hulk won't even be at his tactical best as stated by the OP. Mxy has effectively driven Hulk insane with his relived memories AND the introduction to a Red Power Ring. So the "genius tactical mind" of WWH/WBH won't be seen here.

The fact that is effectively the strongest he has ever been...ever, is certainly not a bad thing for Hulk, but per the stipulations given by the OP, he's basically back at Savage Levels as far as temperment and intellect goes.

The Nuul
BFR FTW.

Lord Feron
Has the red ring been shown to cancel out the effects of the lasso?

I doubt Hulk can force his way out of the lasso.

Its the entire earth, he would be too distracted and he can't pay attention to everyone at the same time.

Don't think he would be fighting everyone on earth Simulatenously. i could see 20-30 people trying to get at him at once. But if he is landing hits, each hit should kill anyone and if it doesn't make it 2.

IMO i think the only real chance the peole have to have the stronger guys distract hulk long enough for the prep masters to find a solution. Seperate Hulk from the ring then most BFR tactics should be viable. I mean I'm saying earth has a chance it's that, they aint just gonna pound or blast their way to a victory.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Don't think he would be fighting everyone on earth Simulatenously. i could see 20-30 people trying to get at him at once. But if he is landing hits, each hit should kill anyone and if it doesn't make it 2.

IMO i think the only real chance the peole have to have the stronger guys distract hulk long enough for the prep masters to find a solution. Seperate Hulk from the ring then most BFR tactics should be viable. I mean I'm saying earth has a chance it's that, they aint just gonna pound or blast their way to a victory.

The whole earth fought SBP and even 20-30 people should be enough. He won't hit MMH, and Wondy can lasso him while he is trying to hit him.

iceman24567
Shadowland bfr will work 99% of the time no coming back from it the end

Master Court
World Breaker Hulk immediately punches the ground, causing massive global damage and destroying the civilized world as we know it. Deed DONE. World Breaker Hulk then counters every little trick, rips Superman's head off and shoves it down WW's throat, bangs Cassandra Cane fast enough to deal with the GL corp, rips Flash in half, keeps Batman around to torture later, and single-handedly ravishes the remaining super-hero community. World Breaker Hulk punches every hero ONCE each, killing them, and uses a different part of their body as a dish.

Superman Steak with filleted Flash, grilled Martian Manhunter, cream of Zatanna dip, Shazam fries, Batman burger sliders, Green Lantern nuggets, and the remainders are appetizers.

You know why? Because simply MOVING was doing massive damage to the planet. If anyone tried to BFR him, he'd ground pound for the finish, or break out of the BFR mechanism and ground pound, or simply ground pound on sight of the super-human with BFR capabilities.

Against a guy who would destroy the ENTIRE WORLD with one intentional punch, there's no defense, not even BFR. World Breaker Hulk takes this 10/10, even with prior notice to every super-human on the planet. World Breaker Hulk pwns the Earth, end of. Nothing anyone can do about it unless World Breaker Hulk LETS them.

Enyalus
, cream of Zatanna
I've had this several times in dreams. I must say, absolutely delicious.

Private Pion
Wouldn't he just wanted to kick Mxy's ass?

World Breaker Hulk is rational. He only hates people he has a beef with. So he'd just go after Mxy or transport himself to the Marvel U.

iceman24567
World Breaker Hulk immediately punches the ground, causing massive global damage and destroying the civilized world as we know it. Deed DONE. World Breaker Hulk then counters every little trick, rips Superman's head off and shoves it down WW's throat, bangs Cassandra Cane fast enough to deal with the GL corp, rips Flash in half, keeps Batman around to torture later, and single-handedly ravishes the remaining super-hero community. World Breaker Hulk punches every hero ONCE each, killing them, and uses a different part of their body as a dish.

Superman Steak with filleted Flash, grilled Martian Manhunter, cream of Zatanna dip, Shazam fries, Batman burger sliders, Green Lantern nuggets, and the remainders are appetizers.

You know why? Because simply MOVING was doing massive damage to the planet. If anyone tried to BFR him, he'd ground pound for the finish, or break out of the BFR mechanism and ground pound, or simply ground pound on sight of the super-human with BFR capabilities.

Against a guy who would destroy the ENTIRE WORLD with one intentional punch, there's no defense, not even BFR. World Breaker Hulk takes this 10/10, even with prior notice to every super-human on the planet. World Breaker Hulk pwns the Earth, end of. Nothing anyone can do about it unless World Breaker Hulk LETS them. Not happening he is not one shotting the world laughing . Before he even proceeds to do any of the stuff you say The Shade or Nightshade bfr him to the shadowlands where he can be as angry as he wants there he's no coming back ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

Master Court
Not happening he is not one shotting the world laughing . Before he even proceeds to do any of the stuff you say The Shade or Nightshade bfr him to the shadowlands where he can be as angry as he wants there he's no coming back ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is, of course, assuming Hulk just STANDS there. Sure, if Hulk just STANDS there, Joker could find a way to BFR him.

Second, did you READ WWH? A footstep caused a near collapse of the entire eastern seaboard of the United States. A FOOTSTEP. Get it? It wasn't even an attack. If Hulk reaches up, aims his fist down, and Bruce-Lee-punches the ground, the entire world IS f***ed. Not even DOS-Doomsday's footsteps caused that kind of damage, and that's a guy that Superman had to utterly cut loose to stop.

This is WORLD BREAKER HULK. Not regular Savage Hulk. WORLD BREAKER! Breaking world's is what he does, and if he's pissed, not holding back, and intends to do it, he'll do it. One shot.

World Breaker Hulk, and as per stipulations completely batshit at that, would, at the very start of the fight, simply attack the ground. That ends it.

Scenario : The entire super-human population surrounds Hulk for the fight. The Ref calls for the bell, the fight's underway. World Breaker Hulk slams his fist into the ground and causes an unstoppable cataclysmic global earthquake that soon sinks the world under the seas. That's the goal, so BFRing after that doesn't make a difference. End of.

And if it's not a "fight" scenario, then there's even LESS of a chance for the Earth. Like Shade could borrow the batmobile and get to Hulk in time to BFR him? Or no, Batman's Anti-World-Breaker-Hulk-Batspray that works from a thousand yards. How about Flash runs and knocks Hulk off balance, causing more of those little footsteps. Joker can hit him with a mallet, that'll do the trick.

The world's screwed. Whoever survives this event can TRY to fight Hulk, but barring the slim chance at a BFR, they're screwed.

Raoul
DOS Doomsday is shit by todays standards. So is DOS Superman.

iceman24567
Not happening he is not one shotting the world laughing . Before he even proceeds to do any of the stuff you say The Shade or Nightshade bfr him to the shadowlands where he can be as angry as he wants there he's no coming back ever roll eyes (sarcastic) Hulk can't kill the Shade he can go intangible. The Hulk won't see The Shade he can teleport. The Shade easily bfr's WWH 99% of the time Earth is safe.

Doctor-Alvis
If Hulk Bruce Lee punched the planet he would have to get the planet to agree to fall backwards for him so his punch looked more effective

psycho gundam
^ i've been telling people that was sketchy for years shifty

Master Court
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
If Hulk Bruce Lee punched the planet he would have to get the planet to agree to fall backwards for him so his punch looked more effective

You know, what becomes common belief is often spread by the word of mouth of skeptics and the mass majority of people that just like to tear into unique and exceptional people. If you look without preconceptions, you'll find there are more genuinely advanced people than the mediocre majority would ever admit. You should read some of Bruce Lee's books. I could also recommend some other stuff, but they'd only be good if you have an interest in martial arts and shit. Except for this one book I read. It REALLY sucked. It had it's good parts, but it mostly really SUCKED!

confused ... Anyway...

DOS Doomsday is shit by todays standards. So is DOS Superman.

Yeah, bad example. Good call.

I've got a few questions about Shade.

Are there any examples of Shade surviving obviously fatal doses of radiation?
How long does it take for him to BFR to Shadowlands?
How long does it take for him to act after teleporting?
Also, how strong are Shade's shields, can he bubble them, and what can they block?
Is it in character for him to BFR some one?
Is it possible for someone to escape the Shadowlands of their own accord?
And what happens to Shade if the Shadowlands are destroyed/disturbed/damaged?

I don't need any scans, your word is enough.

Krrraaazzzyyy
evn without a rng hlk cud wn

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Krrraaazzzyyy
evn without a rng hlk cud wn

Actually, it's the ring that gives Hulk a very good chance to win. Without it his chances would be lower.

Enyalus
Are there any examples of Shade surviving obviously fatal doses of radiation?
How long does it take for him to BFR to Shadowlands?
How long does it take for him to act after teleporting?
Also, how strong are Shade's shields, can he bubble them, and what can they block?
Is it in character for him to BFR some one?
Is it possible for someone to escape the Shadowlands of their own accord?
And what happens to Shade if the Shadowlands are destroyed/disturbed/damaged?

In order:

Shade is immortal and cannot be killed.
A few seconds. Maybe 3-6 seconds soonest?
A few seconds.
Strong enough to block out light and subatomic particles and withstand punches from Superman. They can block out everything he wants them to block out. Think GL ring, but with shadowmatter.
He's a smart character. He BFRs people he generally can't deal with easily.
Not unless you can punch through dimensions Superboy Prime style. shifty
They can't be. The Dark whatever dimension is basically an extension of the Great Evil Beast, an equal of DC's The Presence.

iceman24567
In order:

A few seconds.
Strong enough to block out light and subatomic particles and withstand punches from Superman. They can block out everything he wants them to block out. Think GL ring, but with shadowmatter.
They can't be. The Dark whatever dimension is basically an extension of the Great Evil Beast, an equal of DC's The Presence. thumb up Plus simple teleporting won't get you in or out of the Shadow lands you have to have access to the power and only a few has it The Shade and Night Shade. I would have answered him but I'm too lazy erm

Enyalus
^ And Obsidian?

iceman24567
^ And Obsidian? He has access to the power but i never seen him port there ever and i read alot of Jsa comics not too sure about him it's possible.

Enyalus
He has access to the power but i never seen him port there ever and i read alot of Jsa comics not too sure about him it's possible.
He BFR'd Courtney and...ah, crap. Someone else, too. During the Princes of Darkness storyline IIRC.

Or was that he just BFR'd them inside of himself?

iceman24567
He BFR'd Courtney and...ah, crap. Someone else, too. During the Princes of Darkness storyline IIRC.

Or was that he just BFR'd them inside of himself? Yeah your right he can bfr and port there good call thumb up

Master Court
In order:

A few seconds.
They can't be. The Dark whatever dimension is basically an extension of the Great Evil Beast, an equal of DC's The Presence.

Right.

Well, regular Savage Hulk has been clocked as reacting a FTL speed. He's also been clocked as punching at at least supersonic speed.

And of course this VS is concerning World Breaker Hulk, the most powerful Hulk of all time, whose merest movement threatened continental devastation, whose power had far surpassed the calm WWHulk state that burned out Sentry in a brawl, who was emitting massive radiation to the entire surrounding area, and could only be stopped by his own surrender.

How is it you think Shade could pull his trick off in time to spare the world?

I concede he could, in all logic, BFR Hulk to Shadowlands. My debate is now that he couldn't possibly do it in time to stop World Breaker from punching the ground.

Juntai
Right.

Well, regular Savage Hulk has been clocked as reacting a FTL speed. He's also been clocked as punching at at least supersonic speed.

And of course this VS is concerning World Breaker Hulk, the most powerful Hulk of all time, whose merest movement threatened continental devastation, whose power had far surpassed the calm WWHulk state that burned out Sentry in a brawl, who was emitting massive radiation to the entire surrounding area, and could only be stopped by his own surrender.

How is it you think Shade could pull his trick off in time to spare the world?

I concede he could, in all logic, BFR Hulk to Shadowlands. My debate is now that he couldn't possibly do it in time to stop World Breaker from punching the ground. The idea of the thread is that he's fighting all the heros, not destroying the planet.

Phantom Zone
facepalm

Master Court
Originally posted by Juntai
The idea of the thread is that he's fighting all the heros, not destroying the planet.

*sigh*

When he destroys the planet, he kills 99% of the heroes.

Raoul
*sigh*

99%?

no. maybe 75%

and then he has all the big guns to contend with, because they can handle a planet exploding, assuming hulk could even do that.

BradBalboa
Who percifically is High Herald level, what guys is Hulk going to be fightign exactly??...

Id Like to say DC Earth , its withstood alot more than a rampaging Hulk with a power ring....

Master Court
Originally posted by Raoul
99%?

no. maybe 75%

Agreed.

and then he has all the big guns to contend with, because they can handle a planet exploding, assuming hulk could even do that.

No. Since Hulk can breath underwater, he'd survive a Noah's-ark scenario, but not actual obliteration where the planet pops into space dust like Krypton. He'd be floating out in space for a while, alive and well, but sooner or later he'd need to breathe.

If anyone bothers to "fight" him before he suffocates(they probably have a window of a few to several hours), they get massacred. The exceptions, however, are pretty big. People a floating World Breaker couldn't deal with are;

Anyone that can, of course, survive in space indefinitely or BFR themselves to a safe place after doing what they want with Hulk
Anyone that CAN'T survive indefinitely in space, CAN BFR themselves, but have no sense of self-preservation
(previous two are prerequisites)
Anyone that can fly really fast
Anyone that can project attacks of decent force
Anyone that can use powers that can manipulate objects from a distance, like telekinesis or a GL ring.

That said, there's the simple possibility of a thunder clap, which from World Breaker, would do quite a lot of damage in space. And anyone that actually approaches World Breaker gets massacred.

Besides that, I don't see why GL couldn't just nudge World Breaker off into the sun. In space, Hulk's got almost zero defense barring thunder clap and anything in arms reach.

I'm not saying World Breaker can beat "anybody". On an indestructible world, lots of people could contend. But we're talking about Earth. So let's face it, he's World Breaker. He could barely control his own power, so much so he couldn't even walk, much less actually "fight" anyone. So if World Breaker were put on any planet with the stip that he is uber-enraged and INTENDS to fight, global damage is as instant as a hearty stomp. And, in my opinion, the best way to win a fight is to destroy the whole damn planet. What's left hardly matters. So, technically, the DC Hero leftovers win, but then they have to find a new home.

Enyalus
No. Since Hulk can breath underwater, he'd survive a Noah's-ark scenario, but not actual obliteration where the planet pops into space dust like Krypton. He'd be floating out in space for a while, alive and well, but sooner or later he'd need to breathe.

If anyone bothers to "fight" him before he suffocates(they probably have a window of a few to several hours), they get massacred. The exceptions, however, are pretty big. People a floating World Breaker couldn't deal with are;
Just wanna say, that since Hulk has a Red Lantern ring, he would be able to survive and even move/fly in space just fine.

Doctor-Alvis
You know, what becomes common belief is often spread by the word of mouth of skeptics and the mass majority of people that just like to tear into unique and exceptional people. If you look without preconceptions, you'll find there are more genuinely advanced people than the mediocre majority would ever admit. You should read some of Bruce Lee's books. I could also recommend some other stuff, but they'd only be good if you have an interest in martial arts and shit. Except for this one book I read. It REALLY sucked. It had it's good parts, but it mostly really SUCKED!

confused ... Anyway...
I know there are genuinely advanced people, but that 1 inch punch thing looked incredibly fake.

Enyalus
I know there are genuinely advanced people, but that 1 inch punch thing looked incredibly fake.
I can do the one inch punch. So, no, it isn't fake. But it can break three inch thick textbooks and knock someone on their ass.

It won't make 'em fly six feet back or whatever, but meh. And I bet I could break someone's solar plexus with it and kill that person, too, but I obviously haven't tried that.

All it involves is a flicking of the wrist in an upward direction. Pretty simple, and devastating if you step into it.

Wei Phoenix
*sigh*

Exactly where does Hulk go when the planet gets destroyed?

Enyalus
Exactly where does Hulk go when the planet gets destroyed?
Anywhere he wants? He can fly.

Doctor-Alvis
I can do the one inch punch. So, no, it isn't fake. But it can break three inch thick textbooks and knock someone on their ass.

It won't make 'em fly six feet back or whatever, but meh. And I bet I could break someone's solar plexus with it and kill that person, too, but I obviously haven't tried that.

All it involves is a flicking of the wrist in an upward direction. Pretty simple, and devastating if you step into it.
On the one hand, watch the video people are commenting on before you stick your gob in the conversation.

On the other hand, break a textbook? How successful has this been for you? It doesn't seem subtle at all.

Enyalus
On the one hand, watch the video people are commenting on before you stick your gob in the conversation.

On the other hand, break a textbook? How successful has this been for you? It doesn't seem subtle at all.
I've seen the video before, which is why I added in the whole 'falling six feet backwards' comment.

stick out tongue

james2099
who has broken WW's lasso? Ramma Khan and Bizarro have both broken Wonder Womans lasso.

TricksterPriest
Wow, way to ignore context and what actually happened. Bizarro was not canon and an alternate wondy. As for Ramma Khan, no he did not break it. That was the major plot point of the story. Wondy lost confidence in the truth of the lasso and she refused to believe it was showing the truth. Thus, it broke and became a chain. The nature of truth itself was in jeopardy.

Enyalus
Again...Paul Bunyan broke it.

Lol.

james2099
Wow, way to ignore context and what actually happened. Bizarro was not canon and an alternate wondy. As for Ramma Khan, no he did not break it. That was the major plot point of the story. Wondy lost confidence in the truth of the lasso and she refused to believe it was showing the truth. Thus, it broke and became a chain. The nature of truth itself was in jeopardy. All of a sudden context comes into the picture and reasons appear why things happen... Characters get their azzes kicked by people who should be dead in a split second and take punches from people who have crushed steel, Yet we ignore that and say the weaker fighter won, examples... firelord vs spiderman.... Cannonball vs gladiator... Batman vs Superman.... Captain America vs Hulk.. ETC.... Point being.... The lasso was broken be it plot or anything else... And thats not the only time its been broken.

Phantom Zone
assuming hulk could even do that.

What do you mean? He lacks the power or wont be able to do it because hes getting rushed by heroes?

Originally posted by james2099
All of a sudden context comes into the picture and reasons appear why things happen... Characters get their azzes kicked by people who should be dead in a split second and take punches from people who have crushed steel, Yet we ignore that and say the weaker fighter won, examples... firelord vs spiderman.... Cannonball vs gladiator... Batman vs Superman.... Captain America vs Hulk.. ETC.... Point being.... The lasso was broken be it plot or anything else... And thats not the only time its been broken.

The point is there were special cirumstances that allowed the lasso to be broken.

Doctor-Alvis
Bizarro broke the lasso because he is a lie so the truth didn't work on him.

Master Court
Just wanna say, that since Hulk has a Red Lantern ring, he would be able to survive and even move/fly in space just fine.

Oh yeah. I completely overlooked the power of the ring.

World Breaker with a Red Lantern ring. This is... well, I don't wanna say "spite", but seeing as how the RL ring fuels rage in addition to granting ring powers(shield, projectiles, etc); A Red Lantern World Breaker Hulk who's going all out. RL World Breaker would easily handle the DC Hero leftovers.

Phantom Zone
Bizarro broke the lasso because he is a lie so the truth didn't work on him.

Im refering to Rama Khan. *shrug*

Oh yeah. I completely overlooked the power of the ring.

World Breaker with a Red Lantern ring. This is... well, I don't wanna say "spite", but seeing as how the RL ring fuels rage in addition to granting ring powers(shield, projectiles, etc); A Red Lantern World Breaker Hulk who's going all out. RL World Breaker would easily handle the DC Hero leftovers.

Oh shit I just remebered according to the thread starter he starts at World Breaker mode.....

iceman24567
Originally posted by james2099
All of a sudden context comes into the picture and reasons appear why things happen... Characters get their azzes kicked by people who should be dead in a split second and take punches from people who have crushed steel, Yet we ignore that and say the weaker fighter won, examples... firelord vs spiderman.... Cannonball vs gladiator... Batman vs Superman.... Captain America vs Hulk.. ETC.... Point being.... The lasso was broken be it plot or anything else... And thats not the only time its been broken. Yes lets ignore the context for the lulz no expression

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Im refering to Rama Khan. *shrug*
I'm referring to Bizzaro?

Raoul
Agreed.

Anyone that can, of course, survive in space indefinitely or BFR themselves to a safe place after doing what they want with Hulk
Anyone that CAN'T survive indefinitely in space, CAN BFR themselves, but have no sense of self-preservation
(previous two are prerequisites)
Anyone that can fly really fast
Anyone that can project attacks of decent force
Anyone that can use powers that can manipulate objects from a distance, like telekinesis or a GL ring.

That said, there's the simple possibility of a thunder clap, which from World Breaker, would do quite a lot of damage in space. And anyone that actually approaches World Breaker gets massacred.

Besides that, I don't see why GL couldn't just nudge World Breaker off into the sun. In space, Hulk's got almost zero defense barring thunder clap and anything in arms reach.

I'm not saying World Breaker can beat "anybody". On an indestructible world, lots of people could contend. But we're talking about Earth. So let's face it, he's World Breaker. He could barely control his own power, so much so he couldn't even walk, much less actually "fight" anyone. So if World Breaker were put on any planet with the stip that he is uber-enraged and INTENDS to fight, global damage is as instant as a hearty stomp. And, in my opinion, the best way to win a fight is to destroy the whole damn planet. What's left hardly matters. So, technically, the DC Hero leftovers win, but then they have to find a new home.

i disagree with your assessment of world breaker's power, but i don't see us coming to any sort of agreement over it...

Doctor-Alvis
A thunderclap from anyone in space will do zero damage unless they are manipulating energy to look like a thunderclap.

iceman24567
Alot of heroes survived the earth being broken apart by Krona not sure if its canon because Trinity was weirdest comic I have read in a while eek!

Master Court
A thunderclap from anyone in space will do zero damage unless they are manipulating energy to look like a thunderclap.

Don't mean to be an astrophysics teacher, but, a majority of the "blank space" that makes up the universe is dark matter, and it's manipulated in pretty much the same way as on Earth. For example, Hulk has destroyed a dimension before by thunder clapping an energy attack that backfired and collapsed the entire dimension.

i disagree with your assessment of world breaker's power, but i don't see us coming to any sort of agreement over it...

Ah, I don't like to hear that. Let's talk about it. What kind of Earthbound heroes can you think of would be around to take on Hulk afterwards? I know there's at least a few guys that would make sense. My main point was that he'd destroy the world to defeat a mass majority of super heroes, not necessarily win the overall war. So, please, pitch some good contenders.

Doctor-Alvis
Don't mean to be an astrophysics teacher, but, a majority of the "blank space" that makes up the universe is dark matter, and it's manipulated in pretty much the same way as on Earth. For example, Hulk has destroyed a dimension before by thunder clapping an energy attack that backfired and collapsed the entire dimension.
What kind of energy was it? I remember him doing something with energy but it was gamma radiation.

Also, if red rings are capable of doing more than letting you puke fiery acid vomit and Hulk is able to use that to mimic a thunderclap, that would fall under exactly what I just said. Otherwise, I don't think thunderclapping an energy attack would qualify a character to manipulate undefined amounts of cosmic background radiation.

Kris Blaze
What kind of energy was it? I remember him doing something with energy but it was gamma radiation.

Also, if red rings are capable of doing more than letting you puke fiery acid vomit and Hulk is able to use that to mimic a thunderclap, that would fall under exactly what I just said. Otherwise, I don't think thunderclapping an energy attack would qualify a character to manipulate undefined amounts of cosmic background radiation.

Red rings are strictly flame vomiting and forcefields/flight.

D_Dude1210
One can only imagine how powerful Hulk's force field, acid/lava spit (gamma enhanced, too!) and constructs when he's this enraged.

Red Ring = Powered by Rage

This Hulk has more rage than the entire GL Corp combined has Willpower, IMO.

Konton
I'm just gonna finish off by saying;

Anyone that COULD BFR him in any way OTHER than flying him off the planet, would and could easily be utterly destroyed by a thunderclap. If Savage Hulk's thunderclap was more powerful than the fiercest hurricane in recorded history, consider what World Breaker's thunderclap could do. Hell, it'd probably destroy the Earth.

This is spite. Just tone it down a notch. Make it at least regular non-enraged WWHulk, and DC Earth has good chance.

World Breaker Hulk, there's NO chance for ANYBODY. BFR's out of the question as well.

Ressurectionnnn

Anyway, wrong wrong wrong. The Shade is immortal and could only be killed by the removal of his shadow, something that could only occur at the hands of someone that already died. He's got intangibility, teleportation (offensive and defensive), force fields that can render numerous high heralds useless, and he's been described more so as an elemental than a magic user. Hulk can't kill Shade with physical force and he gets banished to the Darklands.

psycho gundam
master court owned this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.