karnak vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
1. H2H

2. with suit and belt.

ko, kill.

AlmightyKfish
As in the Inhuman?

If so he destroys Bats.

Lord Feron
1. Karnak good match but I guessing Karnak will win the vast majority.

2. Bat's keeps his distance and throws his arsenal at Karnak... Bats should be able to take the majority.

Survivor19
1. Clearly Karnak. He only loses to Luna. )))
2. Karnak doesn't need utility belt. He throws brick and wins anyway.
Happy Dance

It's Faceman
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1. H2H

2. with suit and belt.

ko, kill.

The belt is the only thing that might help Batman out here. The suits not going to matter if Karnak finds a weak spot and connects. Leaning towards Batman on the second match. As to the first , I'm still indecisive.

d3str0ya10
1. Karnak 8.5/10
2. Batman 7.5/10

Enyalus
Karnak in both. Clean sweep in the first scenario.

Battlehammer
why everyone giving karnak the win? Karnak has gotten beaten rather easily twice by black panther. His ability is not that impressive when fighting a top tier MA. any top tier MA would know ever pressure point and weakness in a humanoid body.

JakeTheBank
Batman should be able to win both scenarios

Kris Blaze
For some reason, Batman fanboys assume that Bruce will be able to defeat Karnak without him landing a single punch. While I can understand that this MIGHT happen if Batman fights someone dumb and slow, this is not even a REMOTE POSSIBILITY when he's fighting someone as skilled as Karnak.

1st - Karnak - 10/10
2nd Karnak - 7/10

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman should be able to win both scenarios

Joke.

Enyalus
^ This man knows what he's talkin' about.

occultdestroyer
I just watched "The Once And Future Thing" episode from JLU: Animated.

The Batgod saw The Hand with his very eyes. The Hand of The Presence. The Hand that layeth the smacketh to GEB.

Karnak wins

jrodslam
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why everyone giving karnak the win? Karnak has gotten beaten rather easily twice by black panther. His ability is not that impressive when fighting a top tier MA. any top tier MA would know ever pressure point and weakness in a humanoid body.

I agree.

Wild Shadow
ill take karnak for both..

vansonbee
1. Karnak schools Batman.

2. Batman barely wins~

srankmissingnin
I don't think everyone understands Karnak's abilities. Batman is a human being and his weak spots are the same inherent weak spots that every single human on the face of the planet has... and guess what? Batman knows all of them. I don't see how Karnak's ability to see structural weak spots doesn't really give him and advantage in this situation, Batman (and ever single other street level MA) knows exactly what the weak spots on the human body are, everyone of them. Karnak can't see something that doesn't exist, when he looks at Batman he wont see a self destruct button, What he "sees" are the knees and other joints, the temples, the eye sockets, the groin, the throat and various pressure points.... in other words the established weak spots on the human body that virtually every one knows and the exact same areas that Batman will be targeting on Karnak.

Black bolt z
Karnak.In both

Angel Watching
If I'm right doesn't Karnack have the ablility to know a weak spot at a right time of movement? An example: if I'm standing on a tree fighting and kick with a sword and miss, he might hit me in my right but cheek because that is my weakness to fall at that time. Am I right? Not just a weak spot graph we all can learn in class.

batdude123
Batman... ya dumb bitches.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think everyone understands Karnak's abilities. Batman is a human being and his weak spots are the same inherent weak spots that every single human on the face of the planet has... and guess what? Batman knows all of them. I don't see how Karnak's ability to see structural weak spots doesn't really give him and advantage in this situation, Batman (and ever single other street level MA) knows exactly what the weak spots on the human body are, everyone of them. Karnak can't see something that doesn't exist, when he looks at Batman he wont see a self destruct button, What he "sees" are the knees and other joints, the temples, the eye sockets, the groin, the throat and various pressure points.... in other words the established weak spots on the human body that virtually every one knows and the exact same areas that Batman will be targeting on Karnak. he can also see the weak spots in his suit, its not just living beings

psycho gundam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think everyone understands Karnak's abilities. Batman is a human being and his weak spots are the same inherent weak spots that every single human on the face of the planet has... and guess what? Batman knows all of them. I don't see how Karnak's ability to see structural weak spots doesn't really give him and advantage in this situation, Batman (and ever single other street level MA) knows exactly what the weak spots on the human body are, everyone of them. Karnak can't see something that doesn't exist, when he looks at Batman he wont see a self destruct button, What he "sees" are the knees and other joints, the temples, the eye sockets, the groin, the throat and various pressure points.... in other words the established weak spots on the human body that virtually every one knows and the exact same areas that Batman will be targeting on Karnak. a death blow for batman might not be one for karnak, since the latter can control somewhat the damage he receives. karnak is also at atleast able to lift 2000 lbs, i'd go with karnak in a cqc deathmatch here.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5788/silentwar002004nl8.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8659/fantasticfourv106019oo3.jpg

http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50001_InhumansVol2-10-16_122_176lo.jpg

http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50004_InhumansVol2-10-17_122_254lo.jpg

^lol gorgon

Lord_Talron
true dat, he has enhanced physical attributes because he is an inhuman

cdtm
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why everyone giving karnak the win? Karnak has gotten beaten rather easily twice by black panther.

Panthers enhanced.

The character gave Kraven two good fights, winning the second.

celeyhyga17
karnak
batman

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by cdtm
Panthers enhanced.

The character gave Kraven two good fights, winning the second.
Batman would beat Kraven too and so has the punisher........

cdtm
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Batman would beat Kraven too and so has the punisher........

I doubt Batman could beat Kraven.

And as for Punisher defeating him: Was that under Garth Ennis, by chance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.