Galactus vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
stick out tongue Mr Mxy has full knowledge on the Big G, while Galen knows nothing about Mr Mxy.

Nihilist
LMFAO.

JakeTheBank
Mxy for the pwn

xJLxKing
you have have 10000 gals and they still lose

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
you have have 10000 gals and they still lose

Lets not get crazy here but Big G does go down.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets not get crazy here but Big G does go down.
I am not joking. If mxy can destroy reality(even dimensions) with a snap of his finger, and then remake it, then he will destroy as many Galactus as need. Even if there were 50,000 of them, it won't increase their chances of surviving.

Stoic
Mxy ftw

rotiart
I'll dont think for a second that galactus takes it.
But I'll vote for him anyways. Just cause your spite is cruel and unusual punishment.

Mrblonde
What would the UN do to Myx

Stoic
Originally posted by Mrblonde
What would the UN do to Myx

Destroy him.

smile

rotiart
Unknown. If it could affect eternity it may be able to affect mxy...
Buy there's no way to know for sure

Utrigita
Mr Mxy for a epic stomp.

Stoic
I wonder how well Mxy would do against Owen Reece aka the Molecule Man?

SoulDevourer
Mr Mxy has full knowledge on the Big G, while Galen knows nothing about Mr Mxy. so your adding to something thats already spite? laughing out loud

supremthor
Originally posted by Stoic
I wonder how well Mxy would do against Owen Reece aka the Molecule Man?

turn him into chocolate ice cream

SoulDevourer
I wonder how well Mxy would do against Owen Reece aka the Molecule Man? pre or post retcon?

quanchi112
Mxy wins based on this scenario.

Stoic
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
pre or post retcon?

Either.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mxy wins based on this scenario. Even a fully fed Galen?

SoulDevourer
Either. mxy pwns current MM so bad it aint even funny stick out tongue

should lose against the classic one tho

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Even a fully fed Galen?
Yes! He killed beings that were stronger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Even a fully fed Galen? If Galactus is aware of Mxy he wins.

xJLxKing
If Galactus is aware of Mxy he wins.
laughing out loud
What has Gal done that Mxy can't replicate?

quanchi112
laughing out loud
What has Gal done that Mxy can't replicate? All it takes is someone as powerful as gog to accomplish a oneshot. This is an easy win if Galactus knows what he is dealing with.

TricksterPriest
No it's not. Mxy nukes Galactus. Hell, Galactus could spam the UN, and he still wouldn't win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No it's not. Mxy nukes Galactus. Hell, Galactus could spam the UN, and he still wouldn't win. Are you saying that Gog's blast was greater than the un's blast? LOL.

xJLxKing
Are you saying that Gog's blast was greater than the un's blast? LOL.
He was taken by surprise. Also, there is a scan where even Mxy stated if he decides not to get hit, he won't. Or something like that.

Also, bringing up UN again. How many times do you have to go through before you realize that Gal will probably not use it. Besides, all it takes is a snap of Mxy's finger for the omniverse to go BOOm!

Enyalus
Under these conditions, Galactus wouldn't know to use the UN before he's beaten or killed.

If he uses it, he wins.

xJLxKing
He won't have the chance to use it.
If an incomplete IG was able to stop the UN I think Mxy can.

Enyalus
He won't have the chance to use it.
I just said that.

quanchi112
He was taken by surprise. Also, there is a scan where even Mxy stated if he decides not to get hit, he won't. Or something like that.

Also, bringing up UN again. How many times do you have to go through before you realize that Gal will probably not use it. Besides, all it takes is a snap of Mxy's finger for the omniverse to go BOOm! It;s in character for mxy to fart around. he does it all the time to Superman. If Galactus knows who mxy is and what he is capable of he wins.

xJLxKing
It;s in character for mxy to fart around. he does it all the time to Superman. If Galactus knows who mxy is and what he is capable of he wins.
He only does that with Superman due to PIS. Not only that, but he finds it amusing to play with Superman. Not so much with other characters. Also, he has killed beings like Spectre with a Snap of his finger. Spectre>Gal.

He did it with ease.

batosaimsx7
Mxy snaps his fingers turning Galan into a hamster on a wheel

SoulDevourer
Spectre>Gal. only if the Presence feels generous ^^

xJLxKing
only if the Presence feels generous ^^
Yeah and Mxy beat Spectre when he was powered by Presense and a couple of other guys.

That's what Eny said happened in WF.

SoulDevourer
Yeah and Mxy beat Spectre when he was powered by Presense and a couple of other guys.spectre is always powered by Presence, but how much powered?

(like when spectre depowered mxy, IMO he was a bit more powered then big grin)

iceman24567
Mxy stomps.

xJLxKing
spectre is always powered by Presence, but how much powered?

(like when spectre depowered mxy, IMO he was a bit more powered then big grin)
AM was on the way to replace the Presence/creator. Obviously, he will give Spectre the most support possible.

Also, Spectre lost to Mxy quite a few times. Mxy is also omnipotent.

SoulDevourer
AM was on the way to replace the Presence/creator. Obviously, he will give Spectre the most support possible.

Also, Spectre lost to Mxy quite a few times. Mxy is also omnipotent. even mxy feared the AM
but wheres it say AM was gonna "replace the Presence"? huh

xJLxKing
even mxy feared the AM
but wheres it say AM was gonna "replace the Presence"? huh
What do you think he was doing? He was absorbing everything.

SoulDevourer
What do you think he was doing? He was absorbing everything. so wuz Thanos with HOTU but in the end it was TOAAs plan

btw they dont say if AM could absorb "everything" for example the imps had locked their home dimension so i guess that means they were safe
maybe everything higher then 3D wuz safe ^^

Enyalus
...AM was not attempting to replace The Presence. That's Darkseid's delusion of grandeur.

psycho gundam
bait thread

quanchi112
He only does that with Superman due to PIS. Not only that, but he finds it amusing to play with Superman. Not so much with other characters. Also, he has killed beings like Spectre with a Snap of his finger. Spectre>Gal.

He did it with ease. he still fights in character. He doesn't just annihilate you right out of the gate. If Galactus is aware he oneshots him.

xJLxKing
he still fights in character. He doesn't just annihilate you right out of the gate. If Galactus is aware he oneshots him.
HIS not one shooting Mxy. Not his Galactus life time.

Mxy is all knowing, he will know everything about Gal. Gal can't do $H!T to mxy.

Stunner2xx
aware or not Galactus will have to AIM then shoot
MXY only has to snap his fingers

But regardless MXY Stomps Big Gs stupid helmet off and uses it as a Toilet Bowel

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
aware or not Galactus will have to AIM then shoot
MXY only has to snap his fingers

But regardless MXY Stomps Big Gs stupid helmet off and uses it as a Toilet Bowel

laughing

Actually, that's kinda gross....

sick

Galan007
Mxy. Easily.

quanchi112
HIS not one shooting Mxy. Not his Galactus life time.

Mxy is all knowing, he will know everything about Gal. Gal can't do $H!T to mxy. If Mxy was all knowing he wouldn't have gotten owned badly by Prime and that chick. If Mxy was all knowing he would be able to defeat Superman soundly time and time again. If Mxy was all knowing he would have been aware of Gog's presence.

Oneshot is all it takes.

xJLxKing
If Mxy was all knowing he wouldn't have gotten owned badly by Prime and that chick. If Mxy was all knowing he would be able to defeat Superman soundly time and time again. If Mxy was all knowing he would have been aware of Gog's presence.

Oneshot is all it takes.
YES he is. Credit goes to Galan.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/mxyz3.jpg
Mxy can't die!!
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/mxy9.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/mxy10.jpg

Can Gal do this?
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/wf24.jpg

Enyalus
Mxy can't die!!

If you had read that issue, you'd realize that he actually did die.

But only because he gave up his powers.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
If you had read that issue, you'd realize that he actually did die.

But only because he gave up his powers. Exactly. He gave up his power and DD killed him.

BTW: Galan explained that all in his thread.

Enyalus
If we're being technical, Galactus can't actually die either. He just returns back to his natural state, as pure energy.

Still, you shouldn't say 'Mxy can't die!!' and then post scans where Mxy actually died. erm

quanchi112
YES he is. Credit goes to Galan.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/mxyz3.jpg
Mxy can't die!!

Can Gal do this?
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/wf24.jpg Originally posted by Enyalus
If we're being technical, Galactus can't actually die either. He just returns back to his natural state, as pure energy.

Still, you shouldn't say 'Mxy can't die!!' and then post scans where Mxy actually died. erm Are you surprised by this. In a vs thread he only needs to destroy him just like Gog did. Galactus wins if he knows about Mxy. Jlxxking is a poster who just reads scans not storylines.

Enyalus
Except that Gog blasting a hole through Mxy is non canon...

Space M ummy
Are you surprised by this. In a vs thread he only needs to destroy him just like Gog did. Galactus wins if he knows about Mxy. Jlxxking is a poster who just reads scans not storylines.

wouldn't cosmic awareness guarantee galactus knows about mxy?

xJLxKing
Are you surprised by this. In a vs thread he only needs to destroy him just like Gog did. Galactus wins if he knows about Mxy. Jlxxking is a poster who just reads scans not storylines.
Gog had a powerful staff. It held the power of the source, the guardian of the universe, and something else. He was also taken by surpise.

And guess what, all he had to do is return to his dimension by saying his name backwards and he was healed. You talk of bulls(&^ but you can't even prove nothing. You said Mxy wasn't omniscience, but I just proved he did. Not get out of this forum with your head in your @$$

Enyalus
Oh snap. It's on now, *****. No one speaks to Thanos' herald like that and walks away unscathed.

Private Pion
A better question is, what hilarious things would Mxy do to drive his Gal-Pal insane.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Private Pion
A better question is, what hilarious things would Mxy do to drive his Gal-Pal insane.
Remember how Galactus dealt with Impossible Man?

xJLxKing
Oh snap. It's on now, *****. No one speaks to Thanos' herald like that and walks away unscathed.
He pisses me off. He is like 3 times older then me yet he acts like a complete child.

Enyalus
He is like 3 times older then me yet he acts like a complete child.
You're ten?

eek!

iceman24567
He pisses me off. He is like 3 times older then me yet he acts like a complete child. Why do you even let him bother you he lives off of that shit just ignore him like i do it gets him all flustered big grin

xJLxKing
You're ten?

eek!
Like! not exactly 3 times. more like 1.7

NemeBro
How old are the both of you? no expression

And Mxy ftw.

xJLxKing
much younger then quan

Philosophía
You're much younger than 12 years old ?

starlock
Mxy for the easy win

Stunner2xx
Galactus Dies
UN is useless

quanchi112
Originally posted by Space M ummy
wouldn't cosmic awareness guarantee galactus knows about mxy? I don't argue with the thread starter's stipulations.

Gog had a powerful staff. It held the power of the source, the guardian of the universe, and something else. He was also taken by surpise.

And guess what, all he had to do is return to his dimension by saying his name backwards and he was healed. You talk of bulls(&^ but you can't even prove nothing. You said Mxy wasn't omniscience, but I just proved he did. Not get out of this forum with your head in your @$$ It held a portion of their powers not the entire thing. Again more proof you are talking out of your ass. If Gog who is less powerful than Galactus can do so Galacrus does with ease.

That counts as a forum loss. Mxy also didn't return to Prime after he tortured the imp. You are overrating Mxy here yet again. The comics support my viewpoints not yours.

quanchi112

xJLxKing

It held a portion of their powers not the entire thing. Again more proof you are talking out of your ass. If Gog who is less powerful than Galactus can do so Galacrus does with ease.

That counts as a forum loss. Mxy also didn't return to Prime after he tortured the imp. You are overrating Mxy here yet again. The comics support my viewpoints not yours.
Bring a scan with it says portion. Also Mxy was playing with prime. Prime needed Mxy because he knew Mxy can destroy and create universes with a snap of his finger.

Nice one, trying to low ball Mxy. Guess what Prime>>Sentry=galactus.

Enyalus
Bring a scan with it says portion.
Dude, it was only a portion. Otherwise The Quintessence would be dead and The Source wouldn't exist. erm

xJLxKing
Dude, it was only a portion. Otherwise The Quintessence would be dead and The Source wouldn't exist. erm
It doesn't matter. He was fine. He went back to his dimension and was healed.

quanchi112
Bring a scan with it says portion. Also Mxy was playing with prime. Prime needed Mxy because he knew Mxy can destroy and create universes with a snap of his finger.

Nice one, trying to low ball Mxy. Guess what Prime>>Sentry=galactus. Do you really think he held the entirety of the source in his staff? laughing out loud Please say yes. Please.

Mxy was getting tortured by Prime and he ended up fleeing from Prime. Mxy plays around and gets himself killed him if Galactus knows who he is.

I am just stating facts. What I referenced happened on panel, sport.

xJLxKing
Do you really think he held the entirety of the source in his staff? laughing out loud Please say yes. Please.

Mxy was getting tortured by Prime and he ended up fleeing from Prime. Mxy plays around and gets himself killed him if Galactus knows who he is.

I am just stating facts. What I referenced happened on panel, sport.
Good! Then you should know that Mxy can destroy a multiverse and other dimension with one snap of his fingers. Unless you choose which one you want to believe is "good".

Mxy wasn't damaged by Mxy. Mxy could have destroyed him with a snap.

Also, Galactus was stalemating Sentry. Mxy>Sentry=Galactus. This is according to your knowledge.

JakeTheBank
Sentry didn't stalemate Galactus.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sentry didn't stalemate Galactus.
wasn't this one of those hyperbole?

Enyalus
Good! Then you should know that Mxy can destroy a multiverse and other dimension with one snap of his fingers. Unless you choose which one you want to believe is "good".
If you're going to use WF feats, I'm going to hold you to them. In which case, Mxy does not have a 5th dimension to go back to to heal.

quanchi112

Mxy wasn't damaged by Mxy. Mxy could have destroyed him with a snap.

Also, Galactus was stalemating Sentry. Mxy>Sentry=Galactus. This is according to your knowledge. How many times has he done it? You can't change the core of his character for this fight just because you want to.

Mxy was depowered and his will was sapped by Annataz. That s laughable when we are mentioning Galactus here. Gog has the power to destroy him with one blast therefore so does Galactus.

Off panel feats that have no context aren't considered evidence here. Do you want to learn from me or do you want to continue to be ignorant?

Galactus wins with one blast. smile

quanchi112
Sentry didn't stalemate Galactus. jlxking doesn't read marvel.

xJLxKing
How many times has he done it? You can't change the core of his character for this fight just because you want to.

Mxy was depowered and his will was sapped by Annataz. That s laughable when we are mentioning Galactus here. Gog has the power to destroy him with one blast therefore so does Galactus.

Off panel feats that have no context aren't considered evidence here. Do you want to learn from me or do you want to continue to be ignorant?

Galactus wins with one blast. smile
1- Galactus can't even hit him.
2- Mxy destroys reality, universe frequently. For gods sake check his respect thread.
3- We don't know why, or how annataz was able to depower him. Besides, it doesn't show he was weak. Remember, Prime knew that Mxy can bring his universe back that's why he needed him de-powered, so he doesn't die.

JakeTheBank
wasn't this one of those hyperbole?

Spider-Man off handedly mentions Sentry stalemating Galactus in the Sentry miniseries written by Paul Jenkins. There's no on panel proof that Sentry did this.

xJLxKing
If you're going to use WF feats, I'm going to hold you to them. In which case, Mxy does not have a 5th dimension to go back to to heal.
He can always make one. Not that he will need one.

xJLxKing
Spider-Man off handedly mentions Sentry stalemating Galactus in the Sentry miniseries written by Paul Jenkins. There's no on panel proof that Sentry did this.
I know! I seen the scan, but it still worth against Quan that's why he is ignoring it.

Enyalus
He can always make one. Not that he will need one.
Make what, a 5th dimension? While he's gotten blown the **** up by G-Lac's blast?

Naw.

xJLxKing
Make what, a 5th dimension? While he's gotten blown the **** up by G-Lac's blast?

Naw.
He is omnipotent. He knows everything!!

Besides, a snap of a finger will destroy the universe, and probably recreate the 5th dimension.

Enyalus
Omniscient = knowing everything.

Get your terminology straight, son. uhuh

I also fail to see the correlation between knowledge and durability.

xJLxKing
Omniscient = knowing everything.

Get your terminology straight, son. uhuh

I also fail to see the correlation between knowledge and durability.
opps.
Any ways, if he knows everything, then he knows what will comes!

Also, I am 100% there was a scan where Mxy says that he only gets hit because he chooses to.

Any ways I g2g sleep, too exhausted

Uxas Khan
Galactus devours mxy,then the 5th dimension.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
then the 5th dimension. huh since when can G eat universes? big grin

quanchi112
1- Galactus can't even hit him.
2- Mxy destroys reality, universe frequently. For gods sake check his respect thread.
3- We don't know why, or how annataz was able to depower him. Besides, it doesn't show he was weak. Remember, Prime knew that Mxy can bring his universe back that's why he needed him de-powered, so he doesn't die.

1. How can't he? You are arguing like we are on cbr and that he will fight completely out of character. It doesn't work that way.

2.The stories I have refenced have had Mxy being dominated and oneshotted. You cannot ignore those stories.

3.We know that someone as powerful as her could cripple the little imp. We have already seen someone wit far less power than big G easily take out Mxy by accident or so it would seem.

He can die in this matchup. You don't have to permanently kill him for all time anywho to win a vs. thread.

quanchi112
opps.
Any ways, if he knows everything, then he knows what will comes!

Also, I am 100% there was a scan where Mxy says that he only gets hit because he chooses to.

Any ways I g2g sleep, too exhausted Superman has gotten the better of him how many times. You really think the guy knows what's coming? laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
btw is Galactus limited to 3-Dimension?

Uxas Khan
huh since when can G eat universes? big grin he started to devour Mephistos dimension before and the universe in the black Celestial arc

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
he started to devour Mephistos dimension before and the universe in the black Celestial arc ? iirc Galactus only begins to eat Mephistos PLANET ("fire & brimstone world" or something) not his universe huh

edit i dont remeber the black celestial part when wuz that?

Private Pion
Superman has gotten the better of him how many times. You really think the guy knows what's coming? laughing out loud

Actually Mxy has revealed that he's aways know what Superman was doing. Mxy has said that he's not so much a Superman villain, but a Superman helper-he's helping Superman learn life lessons and realise that just punching things doesn't work.

Galan007
^ Exactly.

Space M ummy
? iirc Galactus only begins to eat Mephistos PLANET ("fire & brimstone world" or something) not his universe huh

edit i dont remeber the black celestial part when wuz that?

mephisto's realm is an entire dimension, not a planet. It's likely a "pocket" dimension though- (a few of the greater demons have them) not something as massive as 616.

As for being limited to 3 dimensions, all of the abstracts (and possibly the celestials) are extradimensional beings. Galactus is of a slightly different nature than eternity/death/etc (as he doesn't use an M-body afaik) but he's still on the same level. Hell, post retcon molecule man engaged in combar in more than three dimensions simultaneously, and galactus is far, far more powerful.

as we've seen, the nullifier eliminated the entire marvel multiverse, and it's an aspect (or fraction of) galactus' power. Galactus' power also holds in check abraxas, whose mere presence was collapsing all of existence in on itself.

so yeah. Galactus should be able to operate in excess of the third dimension. Can he take mxy? I'm not getting into that debate today... wink

SoulDevourer
Can he take mxy? I'm not getting into that debate today... wink first off TS gotta specify if mxy has 4th wall priviledges or not
if he does then he jus jumps out of comic & locks the comic with galactus in it. or grabs the writers pencil & erases galactus stick out tongue

so is it "G vs mxy the 5D imp" or "G vs mxy the toon"? stick out tongue

Space M ummy
first off TS gotta specify if mxy has 4th wall priviledges or not
if he does then he jus jumps out of comic & locks the comic with galactus in it. or grabs the writers pencil & erases galactus stick out tongue

so is it "G vs mxy the 5D imp" or "G vs mxy the toon"? stick out tongue

Why? she hulk and deadpool have also been known to break the 4th wall, and no such disclaimers are required there.

I'm pretty sure "fourth wall" stunts are pretty firmly set in the realm of plot induced stupidity and not valid for forum battles.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Private Pion
Actually Mxy has revealed that he's aways know what Superman was doing. Mxy has said that he's not so much a Superman villain, but a Superman helper-he's helping Superman learn life lessons and realise that just punching things doesn't work. Are you suggesting that he wants to lose to Superman every single time?

Allankles
Are you suggesting that he wants to lose to Superman every single time?

Mxy losing to Supes has nothing to do with Big G. Mxy actually has a soft spot for Supes, he won't be devising any games for Galactus.

xJLxKing
Are you suggesting that he wants to lose to Superman every single time?
He plays around with Superman. He teaches him a lesson. Besides, every time superman makes him say his name backwards is stupid. Why? Because Mxy created that weakness against himself. He can remove it if he wants to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Mxy losing to Supes has nothing to do with Big G. Mxy actually has a soft spot for Supes, he won't be devising any games for Galactus. In this scenario I give it to Mxy. I have already covered that if Galactus wants to destroy him he does so with one blast. That's how easy it is. This thread was tailor made to give Mxy a fighting chance.Originally posted by xJLxKing
He plays around with Superman. He teaches him a lesson. Besides, every time superman makes him say his name backwards is stupid. Why? Because Mxy created that weakness against himself. He can remove it if he wants to. Don't worry Galactus won't need to resort to these childish games to overcome Mxy. One blast is all it takes.

TricksterPriest
Why? she hulk and deadpool have also been known to break the 4th wall, and no such disclaimers are required there.

I'm pretty sure "fourth wall" stunts are pretty firmly set in the realm of plot induced stupidity and not valid for forum battles.

See, normally you'd be right. Unfortunately, Mxy can and will use that power in a vs. match. It is a legitimate part of his abilities.

And if Mr. M comes in with his She-Hulk bullshit, I'm going to murder him.

xJLxKing
So now you attempting to act like Galactus can kill him with one blast. What makes you think he can even move his hand before he gets hit with a universal attack. Unless, you think galactus can now even survive a universal attack. What makes you think that Galactus can even hurt him.

quanchi112
So now you attempting to act like Galactus can kill him with one blast. What makes you think he can even move his hand before he gets hit with a universal attack. Unless, you think galactus can now even survive a universal attack. What makes you think that Galactus can even hurt him. Are you really forgetting this?

he still fights in character. He doesn't just annihilate you right out of the gate. If Galactus is aware he oneshots him. You can't possibly be serious with this sudden case of amesia.

It has always been my argument. Mxy rarely wrecks the universe. It isn't in character for him do so right out of the gate.

xJLxKing
Are you really forgetting this?

You can't possibly be serious with this sudden case of amesia.

It has always been my argument. Mxy rarely wrecks the universe. It isn't in character for him do so right out of the gate.
I remember, and you act like he does it once a year. He does it often. In fact, he doesn't even have to destroy the universe to win.

Enyalus
I remember, and you act like he does it once a year. He does it often.
BS. Find me three story arcs post-Crisis where Mxy destroys a universe.

HINT: Ask Galan for help.

xJLxKing
BS. Find me three story arcs post-Crisis where Mxy destroys a universe.

HINT: Ask Galan for help.
I don't read that crap(WF). Anything with Mxy is gay. Btw, you already know the answer, If not go to his respect thread.

Enyalus
I don't read that crap(WF). Anything with Mxy is gay.
Take that back or both Galan and I will beat your cyber ass. uhuh

xJLxKing
Take that back or both Galan and I will beat your cyber ass. uhuh
I wouldn't have if it was just your or Galan. But together, it's......I give!!

Enyalus
I wouldn't have if it was just your or Galan. But together, it's......I give!!
Clearly, you underestimate our power. Me, I'm GOD!!!....beneath the LT.

And Galan, man, he's got the power to create universal-eating black holes. Don't mess with us, foo.

xJLxKing
Clearly, you underestimate our power. Me, I'm GOD!!!....beneath the LT.

And Galan, man, he's got the power to create universal-eating black holes. Don't mess with us, foo.
I never knew such power existed!! can it be real?
Don't make me call Mr. M and Mindset.

Enyalus
I never knew such power existed!! can it be real?
Don't make me call Mr. M and Mindset.
Mr. M's more powerful than Galan and I combined. And Mindset...well, he's secretly Stan von Doom in disguise.

xJLxKing
Mr. M's more powerful than Galan and I combined. And Mindset...well, he's secretly Stan von Doom in disguise.
Back off before I call them at their secret number (15456-Lick-mee)

Hegemon875
...AM was not attempting to replace The Presence. That's Darkseid's delusion of grandeur.

I thought Darkseid was trying to replace the Source. I was under the impression that the Presence and the Source were not the same entity.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Hegemon875
I thought Darkseid was trying to replace the Source. I was under the impression that the Presence and the Source were not the same entity.
I think you're referencing New Gods v3 1 through....11? Where he attempted to taint the Source, thereby poisoning all existence with his evil?

I was referring to his goal in Final Crisis, which was to replace The Presence, DC's true God (until we get more clarification on the Primal Monitor).

Hegemon875
I think you're referencing New Gods v3 1 through....11? Where he attempted to taint the Source, thereby poisoning all existence with his evil?

I was referring to his goal in Final Crisis, which was to replace The Presence, DC's true God (until we get more clarification on the Primal Monitor).

Actually I was thinking of Death of the New Gods where he essentially became half of the Source but Im not sure if thats even considered canon anymore. And all that crazy multiverse existing inside of some ultimate monitor in Superman Beyond was over my head : P

Enyalus
Actually I was thinking of Death of the New Gods where he essentially became half of the Source but Im not sure if thats even considered canon anymore.
Ah, yeah. Kind of retconned, kind of not.

And all that crazy multiverse existing inside of some ultimate monitor in Superman Beyond was over my head : P
http://i35.tinypic.com/2q9dp3t.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.