Maiev Vs. Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
I pulled an enemy out of the blue. It's the Illidan warden versus the fighter Kazuya. The setting is a massive forest that they aren't to leave. They start on opposite sides and will hunt down one another to in the end battle to death.
It's not devil Kazuya. Both get a day of preparation and may bring whatever they want (That they can carry and are able to get hold of from their home/base)

Gamerr-X
Maiev, who is this? If you dont mind could you show some info or a pic on him.

Q'Anilia
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/encyclopedia/images/articles/maievshadowsong.jpg

Maiev was the warden of Illidan Stormrage until his escape. She hunted him across Azeroth and followed him to Draenor when he escaped the planet. She's part of an elite group of Night Elves that focus on combat, hunting, stealth and tracking. Her weapon is an Umbra Cresent, which is the blade you see in the picture. She is an adept thrower of knives, which are magical and returns to her after impact.

Gamerr-X
Seeming as Kazuya is restricted from devil form this Maiev will probably win, sounds pretty powerful.

Q'Anilia
She doesn't have much actual powers. The only spell she use frequently is Blink, a teleporting technique that doesn't have the same range as the more common teleports of Azeroth, but can be used more swiftly.

Kazuya seemed to be a highly talented fighter and from my understanding had some supernatural powers of his own. He is definately stronger than Maiev and probably a more talented fighter, which is why I gave Maiev the advantage of forest and the scenario in form of a hunt.

Gamerr-X
Oh ok I see, in that case I say Kazuya could take it if he avoids that weapon of hers, because hes powerful enough to take down some trees to make the find easier.

Obsidian Fury
I'll give this to Maiev. She's a ghost in the forest and can come from any direction without Kazuya knowing, strike once or throw a knife and then disappear. Wait a few seconds and attack from a seperate angle. Maiev isn't the type of character that grabs hold of her weapon and charge at her opponent in a physical clash. She uses shadows, heights, obstacles and throwing knives.

If Kazuya gets the drop on her, he only has one chance at taking her out. If she detects him, or survives his first strike, she can retreat and repeat the battle on her terms rather than his.

NemeBro
Can Kazuya take his Devil form?

Q'Anilia
No. If you think it's unbalanced if not, and balanced if, then yes.

NemeBro
I am sure on every of Kazuya's stats but his speed and durability, before I can give an answer I need to learn those.

SADO! COME DEFEND YA BOI!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.