Thanos vs Superman & Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can the titan beat superman and his clone friends: gladiator, sentry and majestros? shifty

King Kandy
Yes.

Enyalus
At once? No.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
At once? No. Shields.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Shields. Didn't stop Wolverine's claws. durverine

Enyalus
Shields.
That's not holding up against Superman, Gladiator's AND Majestic's heat/laser vision for very long.

JakeTheBank
That's not holding up against Superman, Gladiator's AND Majestic's heat/laser vision for very long.

Not to mention Sentry bashing away at said shields.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not to mention Sentry bashing away at said shields.
laughing out loud Sentry could beat on Thanos' shield to his heart's content, he's not a factor here.

JakeTheBank
But all of them in attacking at once isn't good for his sheilds.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
But all of them in attacking at once isn't good for his sheilds.
Sentry would probably go down to one-two omnidirectional blasts by Thanos. Like I said, he's not a factor. Its the others that are the problem.

quanchi112
That's not holding up against Superman, Gladiator's AND Majestic's heat/laser vision for very long. It taxed Galactus and held off Omega. These guys are screwed.Originally posted by Badabing
Didn't stop Wolverine's claws. durverine Alt reality.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He could beat them all and would. I'm just not sure about the majority of the time which the team might take

Bouboumaster
Thanos would pimpslap them.

iceman24567
All at the same time? Thanos can't beat them all.

xJLxKing
I think they lose because of Sentry stick out tongue

iceman24567
Nope Sentry could blind him with his super cool light constructs thats about it though no expression

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny because I posed the question if THanos could replicate the feat DP Tyrant had and taken down all the heralds as heralds did. Many said it could but it would be tougher. Yet this is more difficult...

So, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Glads, BRB, Jack of Hearts, Morg etc are less of a threat then

Supes, Glads, Sentry and Majestic

confused

Tenebrous
Thanos. His shields have only been broken by plot-device drax (aside from Galactus-level beings, etc.) I don't see gladiator nor sentry having the same durability as surfer, and surfer's previous attempts against Thanos have been less than encouraging. Superman lasts longer due to his sheer will power....but superman is the very epitome of guys that thanos consistently draws attention from...he's not unaccustomed to dealing with these types of guys.

kgkg
That's not holding up against Superman, Gladiator's AND Majestic's heat/laser vision for very long. weren't you arguing with me that Thanos would beat Gladiator , Surfer , BRB and more a few months ago wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
weren't you arguing with me that Thanos would beat Gladiator , Surfer , BRB and more a few months ago wink
And I stand by it. stick out tongue

kgkg
And I stand by it. stick out tongue And how is this team any different? If anything the other team was more powerful had better combination of attacks and had healing , energy , absorbing etc powers. This is more linear team.

I would agree that this team does beat Thanos i just find it odd that you would say this team wins When you had more members in the other team with different power range.

Enyalus
And how is this team any different? If anything the other team was more powerful had better combination of attacks and had healing , energy , absorbing etc powers. This is more linear team.

I would agree that this team does beat Thanos i just find it odd that you would say this team wins When you had more members in the other team with different power range.

A lot of that other team was absolute fodder. Jack of Hearts, Ganymede, Terrax, etc.

Wasn't there also a stipulation about it being Thanos w/ orb?

These guys are consistently more powerful across the board, faster, with better fighting skill for the most part.

Wild Shadow
a combination of shields and BFR to take each one out solo the team is screwed especially sentry.

kgkg
A lot of that other team was absolute fodder. Jack of Hearts, Ganymede, Terrax, etc.

Wasn't there also a stipulation about it being Thanos w/ orb?

These guys are consistently more powerful across the board, faster, with better fighting skill for the most part. I don't recall Well Terrax is not as bad as you say he has plenty of showing to prove his position as herald. Just cuz he has jobbed a few times doesn't make him a folder.

That still leaves Morg , Gladiator , Surfer , BRB etc

Enyalus
I don't recall Well Terrax is not as bad as you say he is plenty of showing to prove his position of herald. Just cuz he has jobbed a few time doesn't make him a folder.

That still leaves Morg , Gladiator , Surfer , BRB etc

Morg didn't fight with the rest of the team. And Morg has been one-shot by Thanos before. Meaning that Terrax would also likely be one-shot. Surfer's gone down in 8 punches. Thanos has been upgraded since. So has Surfer...but it was classic Surfer in that thread. Gladiator isn't a threat on his own to Thanos, and BRB is a non issue save for energy attack absorption.

This team is different. They all have faster travel speed than Thanos and everyone but Sentry has faster combat speed than Thanos. They're all insanely strong and three of them pack 'more powerful than stars' attacks. Plus their ridiculously silly damage soak and durability.

kgkg
Morg didn't fight with the rest of the team. And Morg has been one-shot by Thanos before. Meaning that Terrax would also likely be one-shot. Surfer's gone down in 8 punches. Thanos has been upgraded since. So has Surfer...but it was classic Surfer in that thread. Gladiator isn't a threat on his own to Thanos, and BRB is a non issue save for energy attack absorption.

This team is different. They all have faster travel speed than Thanos and everyone but Sentry has faster combat speed than Thanos. They're all insanely strong and three of them pack 'more powerful than stars' attacks. Plus their ridiculously silly damage soak and durability. Morg was soloing herald easily. Thanos puting him down shows how powerful Thanos is not how these Supermen will do anything better. Classic Surfer still ahs better feats than Current it's not really relevant still I don't see anyone in the team matching his versatility and power that he brings. BRB was Classic Thor's equal or every close.

I just don't see how added speed is an advantage when they loose energy base attacks , healing , matter manipulation , power Sharing , Abortion etc.

Superman , Glad , Maj , Sentry punching and trying to blitz a Thanos that has shield won't be very helpful like you said in the other thread he can pretty much One shot these guys also if you going to say he can do that to Surfer , Morg , BrB it's like these guys durability even if they are it's very close.

kgkg
Want me to make that VS thread might be better than spamming here lol wink

batosaimsx7
Majestic by himself would murder Thanos

Enyalus
, Abortion etc.
Which high herald possesses the power to murder babies? eek!

I don't get it. You argued with me that Thanos would beat the Surfer team. You agree with me that Thanos loses here.

Why're you arguing? stick out tongue

kgkg
Which high herald possesses the power to murder babies? eek!

I don't get it. You argued with me that Thanos would beat the Surfer team. You agree with me that Thanos loses here.

Why're you arguing? stick out tongue lol i meant absorption

I was agaisn't Thanos winning this or agaisn't Surfers team.

Enyalus
lol i meant absorption
I don't believe you. Lucifer's abortion baby will revenge itself upon you!!

I was agaisn't Thanos winning this or agaisn't Surfers team.
Well, in that case I change my mind - Thanos wins. stick out tongue

Uxas Khan
Team go down hard

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
can the titan beat superman and his clone friends: gladiator, sentry and majestros? shifty No.

Slaanesh
Thanos can beat them..but it's not easy..

Stunner2xx
There is no way ever that thanos could beat all of them at once.
i just dont see that happening and the sheilds will even give out eventually with all of them speed blitzing and HV etc.

TEam wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not understanding this.... To me Glads and Sentry get dealt with rather quickly with a Omniblast. Thanos shields, weakness exploitation, versatility, durability, power output all would make work of Supes and Majestic to finish off this fight.

Juntai
And how is this team any different? If anything the other team was more powerful had better combination of attacks and had healing , energy , absorbing etc powers. This is more linear team.

I would agree that this team does beat Thanos i just find it odd that you would say this team wins When you had more members in the other team with different power range. This team has Superman.

eek!

Lord Feron
Thanos with very mild difficulty

quanchi112

Tenebrous
How can't he?

I'm actually inclined to agree with you. Thanos has withstood far more than these 4. I'm not going to bring up the maker because I know you'd bring her up.

But I'm talking about Odin.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not understanding this.... To me Glads and Sentry get dealt with rather quickly with a Omniblast. Thanos shields, weakness exploitation, versatility, durability, power output all would make work of Supes and Majestic to finish off this fight.

Glads will lose confidence when he realizes that he ain't nothin special and he's just another regular clone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I'm actually inclined to agree with you. Thanos has withstood far more than these 4. I'm not going to bring up the maker because I know you'd bring her up.

But I'm talking about Odin.

Glads will lose confidence when he realizes that he ain't nothin special and he's just another regular clone. I agree with everything about this except the point of gladiator losing confidence. It has never really been a problem when tackling the bigger threats.

Ouallada
I agree with everything about this except the point of gladiator losing confidence. It has never really been a problem when tackling the bigger threats.

To be fair, any entity sporting a blue mohawk and wearing red underwear on the outside HAS to have quite a bit of confidence.

Tenebrous
I agree with everything about this except the point of gladiator losing confidence. It has never really been a problem when tackling the bigger threats.

Glads has never really teamed up with super-clones. He gets on an ego trip because he's the best on the imperial guard.

Of course I'm just bs'ing, but that's the way it should be when he's with a bunch of superman clones.

Originally posted by Ouallada
To be fair, any entity sporting a blue mohawk and wearing red underwear on the outside HAS to have quite a bit of confidence.

You're right. Don't even get started on the female Gladiator

zeel
thanos.

Kris Blaze

Then what was Cassandra Nova?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Then what was Cassandra Nova?
That was mind rape.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Then what was Cassandra Nova? Look to his battles with Tyrant, hyperion, Masterson Thor, Hulk, etc. The writer usually will focus on his confidence level as the only way his opponents stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.