Thanos vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
surprisin no1 did this before

they fight to the death. AND Thanos can be killed (no immortality priviledge stick out tongue)

golem370
Thanos is more powerful then any other Eternal except maybe Zuras and Chronos is more powerful then Thanos.

kgkg
Sersi is one powerful chick but she goes down hard here.

The Dark Cloud
Thanos wins, but it's a close, hard fight

SoulDevourer
since when can Thanos recover from being blown to bits? huh (Sersi can do it)

btw I wuz allmost gonna give Thanos the power gem to give him a better chance stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
since when can Thanos recover from being blown to bits? huh (Sersi can do it)

btw I wuz allmost gonna give Thanos the power gem to give him a better chance stick out tongue

Wut?

Thanos, like all eternals, have a moleculary control over his body.
The main difference between Sersi and Thanos is that Thanos can hang with ODIN while Ikaris, an eternal in the same league that Sersi, get his ass kicked by Hercules and Surfer.

Thanos would so stomp her.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wut?

Thanos, like all eternals, have a moleculary control over his body. yeah but not all eternals have exact same powers

Thanos cant "reassemble" like Sersi AFAIK (Sersis moleculer control is >>> Thanos moleculer control, unless I missed an ep huh )

Kris Blaze
Wut?

Thanos, like all eternals, have a moleculary control over his body.
The main difference between Sersi and Thanos is that Thanos can hang with ODIN while Ikaris, an eternal in the same league that Sersi, get his ass kicked by Hercules and Surfer.

Thanos would so stomp her.

Never seen Thanos display control of his own body on the same level as Ikaris and Sersi.

SoulDevourer
actually when does Thanos show ANY moleculer manip powers? huh (over himself or anything else)

PS. I mean Thanos without cube or gems of cos

golem370
Didn't he create a house out of nowhere. He also healed a alien and also Moondragon.

Thanos' powers and abilities- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

Kris Blaze
actually when does Thanos show ANY moleculer manip powers? huh (over himself or anything else)

PS. I mean Thanos without cube or gems of cos

He turned Super Skrull to stone or something.

Nihilist
Thanos in a complete stomp, theres no way Sersi is blowing him to bits.

Lord S
Thanos stomps.

id369
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Never seen Thanos display control of his own body on the same level as Ikaris and Sersi.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1097/durability3as2.jpg

Ouallada
Not Super Skrull, a skrull. Pretty impressive still, though. He also showed his comely side by re-creating a house.

Thanos was able to hold himself together when travelling through various dimensions/realities, which had a warping effect that would have been "a fatal endeavour for a lesser being".

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos is the most powerful Eternal.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by id369
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1097/durability3as2.jpg didnt Thanos have some powerup when he did that? huh (he allready had some o the gems iirc)
either that or Death had made him immortal so he couldnt be killed anyway

in this fight Thanos has no powerup AND he can be killed stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
we also know Titan eternals are <<< Earth eternals (but maybe Thanos is exception)

KuRuPT Thanosi
we also know Titan eternals are <<< Earth eternals (but maybe Thanos is exception)

Yes he is. He's a mutant among his own race and has enhanced himself further through years of study and tech.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes he is. He's a mutant among his own race and has enhanced himself further through years of study and tech. ok but can he resist moleculer manip without any powerup/artefact? if not then what prevent Sersi from turning him into puppy dog or something...

darthgoober
didnt Thanos have some powerup when he did that? huh (he allready had some o the gems iirc)

So Pre-Resurrection Thanos?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by darthgoober
So Pre-Resurrection Thanos only? yup
no Ms Death priviledges no cube no gems no HOTU no nothing big grin just plane classic Thanos

darthgoober
yup
no PC, no cube, no gems, no HOTU & no nothing big grin just plane classic Thanos
He still wins. Even back in the day he was beating the shit out of Thor and the rest of the Avengers, beating Moondragon and Drax in telepathic battles, and transmuting folks to stone...

Nihilist
didnt Thanos have some powerup when he did that? huh (he allready had some o the gems iirc)

He had no gems when he gems when he did that, as that was when he was on the way to gain the first gem.

so your attempted spite thread fails.

Ouallada

He did not have any external power-ups. No gems.

Thanos isn't a typical Titanian eternal. He's a mutant. He is to eternals what mutants are to humans.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Ouallada
He did not have any external power-ups. No gems.

Thanos isn't a typical Titanian eternal. He's a mutant. He is to eternals what mutants are to humans.
It was also before he was immortal...

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Nihilist
so your attempted spite thread fails. cut the BS theres no spite, just want clarify. u just post some pic & dont even say where u get it from, at least u could state the issue k?

like, wuz it before or after Death brings him back?

if he did this before he resurrect then maybe hes got a chance to win vs Sersi
else it dont count

darthgoober

else it dont count
All the stuff I mentioned was Pre-Resurrection...

SoulDevourer
k then maybe Thanos got a fair chance smile

Nihilist
cut the BS theres no spite, just want clarify. u just post some pic & dont even say where u get it from, at least u could state the issue k?

else it dont count LOL, its from Thanos quest that scan,which i never posted.

And mistress Death upgarded his power ie output no his molecular control, thats someone Eteranls already have.

Pre Resurrection Thanos kiled Adam Warlock with one omni blast, and was flooring 4 Avengers with 1 punch, as well as turnung a Skrull to stone who have complete molecular controol over their bodys.

SoulDevourer

mistress Death upgarded his power ie output no his molecular control, thats someone Eteranls already have. even Titan eternals, or just Thanos?? huh

SoulDevourer
anyway looks like stalemate then (hows Thanos gonna kill Sersi permanetly?)

Survivor19
I believe KO counts here.

SoulDevourer
nope like i said this is real fight, to death (permanent death of cos ^^)

Nihilist
even Titan eternals, or just Thanos?? huh He is a eternal of titan, same as his father and brother.

anyway looks like stalemate then (hows Thanos gonna kill Sersi permanetly?) Same way he killed Adam Warlock or as this is pre res Thanos has used death ray eye beams that killed peopl instanly or he could simply beat the shit out of her.

Enyalus
Thanos wins this every time, with ease.

SoulDevourer
He is a eternal of titan, same as his father and brother.

Same way he killed Adam Warlock or as this is pre res Thanos has used death ray eye beams that killed peopl instanly we dunno if those beams gonna work on her. maybe she could absorb the energy (shes an eternal too)

um Sersi cant be killed that way

shes super strong btw (she can match Hercules) but even if he beats the s*** outa her he wont kill her (let alone "perma-kill"wink

Nihilist
we dunno if those beams gonna work on her. maybe she could absorb the energy (shes an eternal too)

um Sersi cant be killed that way

shes super strong btw (she can match Hercules) but even if he beats the s*** outa her he wont kill her (let alone "perma-kill"wink

He could kill her with the same omnidirectional blast that he killed Adam Warlock then, how does she counter that.

Thanos was flooring Thor,Vision,Beast and Iron Man at onec with 1 punch and was going toe 2 toe with Thing and Thor together, something Herc or Sersi couldnt do alone irrc didnt Sersi get beat to death or killed in the current Eternals series.

Enyalus
^ She sacrificed herself for Makkari because Makkari got beat to death by Gilgamesh, IIRC>

SoulDevourer
He could kill her with the same omnidirectional blast that he killed Adam Warlock then, how does she counter that.does the blast leave her in 1 piece? if so it wont kill her, simple

when wuz that? classic Sersi cant be killed that way (not permanently anyway & thats what counts stick out tongue)

Nihilist
does the blast leave her in 1 piece? if so it wont kill her, simple

when wuz that? classic Sersi cant be killed that way (not permanently anyway & thats what counts stick out tongue) Have you even read the issue that he did it in and what it actually does.

SoulDevourer
Have you even read the issue that he did it in and what it actually does. yeah Warlock wasnt alone in that fight (there wuz Thor with him plus others iirc)
and btw the ray didnt even kill him instantly (thats the fight u ment right?)

so its doubtfull it can kill Sersi
the only way to kill her permanetly is to blow her to tiny tiny bits & then scatter the bits accross the soler system or something s she cant reassemble. can Thanos do that?

Nihilist
yeah Warlock wasnt alone in that fight (there wuz Thor with him plus others iirc)
and btw the ray didnt even kill him instantly (thats the fight u ment right?)

so its doubtfull it can kill Sersi
the only way to kill her permanetly is to blow her to tiny tiny bits & then scatter the bits accross the soler system or something s she cant reassemble. can Thanos do that? He only didnt die instantly because of his connection to the soul gem/soul world, something Sersi doesnt have.

And irrc didnt Blastaar kill Sersi.

Ouallada
He atomised her. She reformed after an unspecified period of time. Thanos is far more capable at making such an atomisation permanent than Blastaar.

Enyalus
Plus he's got experience with killing Eternals...he did, afterall, wipe out nearly all Titan Eternals.

SoulDevourer
And irrc didnt Blastaar kill Sersi. Avengers? when attacks the eternals
there we go, he blast her to pieces BUT she reassembles stick out tongue

see its not gonna be easy fight for Thanos stick out tongue (and trust me I WANT him to win, rilly)

Nihilist
He atomised her. She reformed after an unspecified period of time. Thanos is far more capable at making such an atomisation permanent than Blastaar. k,thanks.

Wasnt that in the Avengers? havent read it for ages.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Plus he's got experience with killing Eternals...he did, afterall, wipe out nearly all Titan Eternals. yeah but Earth eternals >> (most) Titan eternals

Thanos is far more capable at making such an atomisation permanent than Blastaar. ok then when has he bin shown doing this kinda stuff?

(remember the fight only ends with permanent death so Thanos MUST atomize her enuff so she cant reform)

Enyalus
yeah but Earth eternals >> (most) Titan eternals
Dude, I don't care. Sersi is at best mid-herald. Thanos is at worst low-skyfather.

Thanos stomps her every time. You have a habit of making ridiculous Sersi threads and then using the same line of argument. Her vs. Fury comes to mind...

SoulDevourer
Thanos stomps her every time. You have a habit of making ridiculous Sersi threads and then using the same line of argument. Her vs. Fury comes to mind... that wuz my point dood shes overated (and also cuz u got no sense o humor stick out tongue)

Warlord
Dude, I don't care. Sersi is at best mid-herald. Thanos is at worst low-skyfather.

Thanos stomps her every time. You have a habit of making ridiculous Sersi threads and then using the same line of argument. Her vs. Fury comes to mind...
agreed only I'd put Sersi higher on hierarchy...
she is a real powerhouse although she's no Thanos

Ouallada
yeah but Earth eternals >> (most) Titan eternals

ok then when has he bin shown doing this kinda stuff?

(remember the fight only ends with permanent death so Thanos MUST atomize her enuff so she cant reform)

Blast + BFR Sersi's parts, for one. If Blastaar could atomise her, a being with higher blast power, matter manipulation and the intellect to figure a way out can definitely do so. It isn't so much a question of how, but more along the lines of when. Just because she has reformed from certain opponents' attacks doesn't mean she is not susceptible to beings much higher on the totem pole. Same way no one (who is reasonable) uses Thanos surviving Odin's blasts to validate Thanos not getting one-shotted by Abraxas, for instance.

SoulDevourer
Blast + BFR Sersi's parts, for one. If Blastaar could atomise her, a being with higher blast power, matter manipulation and the intellect to figure a way out can definitely do so. It isn't so much a question of how, but more along the lines of when. Just because she has reformed from certain opponents' attacks doesn't mean she is not susceptible to beings much higher on the totem pole. Same way no one (who is reasonable) uses Thanos surviving Odin's blasts to validate Thanos not getting one-shotted by Abraxas, for instance. ok ok so maybe Thanos get the majority

but cant she try same thing to him? (like she has "heat vision" or something, maybe she can superheat & atomize him too)

Ouallada
Thanos utterly outclasses her in terms of strength, power output, levels of various other abilities, durability and so on. The only thing which Sersi does better is matter manipulation, and based on the scan that has already been posted on this thread, you will have a huge job on your hand proving that Sersi's matter manipulation is good enough to even get one win. She won't be winning any other way.

leonidas
i love sersi, but she has no chance here 1on1.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
i love sersi

big grin Moi aussi.

Bouboumaster
big grin Moi aussi.

Oh, you speak french? smile

Bouboumaster
ok ok so maybe Thanos get the majority

but cant she try same thing to him? (like she has "heat vision" or something, maybe she can superheat & atomize him too)

No. She really have nothing on Thanos. The best thing she could do would be to call Zuras and for back-up gtfo of there before Thanos pimpslap her to no end.

Zuras vs Thanos would be a waaaaay better match ^^

Kris Blaze
Ribbit

Wassat?

Enyalus
Oh, you speak french? smile
And Russian, Latin, and Greek. big grin

Wassat?

lol. I know it must not be impressive over there, but speaking French here = great pickup for girls.

Kris Blaze
lol. I know it must not be impressive over there, but speaking French here = great pickup for girls.

Girls in the pond?

Enyalus
Girls in the pond?
mad I am not a frog! And if I was, in a pond around here...I'd be dead from toxic waste. no expression

Kris Blaze
mad I am not a frog! And if I was, in a pond around here...I'd be dead from toxic waste. no expression

Allegations cleared.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.