Thanos vs. Supes and Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this battle?

quanchi112
It's obvious.

Slaanesh
Thanos..this two won't be enough to take him down..

Enyalus
Thanos.

Warlord
Thanos

Tenebrous
thanos. Dare I say, with EASE.

TricksterPriest
Thanos goes down. Either of them is a tough match, he is not beating both at once.

zeel
If despero can manhandle captian marvel and supes at the same time the thanos can take theses 2.

thanos with ease. Supes is but a brick, and thanos is physically stronger and probobly more durable then supes. Combining this with thanos's godly intelligence i can see this team doing squat.

As far as either of them to being a tough match for thanos solo. thats just crazy.

shokosugi
Superman solos this second-rate Darkseid rip-off

Warlord
see? that was an easy one...

Allankles
The duo have a good shot of pulling the majority with their superior speed and mobility. Thanos doesn't have the one punch KO abilities to take them down.

Philosophía
Team.

Originally posted by Tenebrous
thanos. Dare I say, with EASE.

You may dare.

Warlord
Remove Majestic, it's unfair!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos goes down. Either of them is a tough match, he is not beating both at once. Why not? Present some evidence.Originally posted by Allankles
The duo have a good shot of pulling the majority with their superior speed and mobility. Thanos doesn't have the one punch KO abilities to take them down. Shields, pure force block, he crushed the surfer with a few blows. This is Thanos' ten of ten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.